Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Blacklist

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

This might be over-reaching a bit, but I wonder if there was intentional symbolism regarding the "bite from an apple", which represents acquiring forbidden knowledge.  Elizabeth bit into Reddington's apple by asking about her father.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#17    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,113 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Sounds like an intriguing metaphor J.K.!!

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#18    LucidElement

LucidElement

Mystic Divinity

• 3,586 posts

• Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge -Albert Einstein

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:31 AM

So bringing this post back around because I was going to make a thread until I saw it had been done... If everyone is up to date.. what are future predictions for the show??  Who is LIZ's husband?? Is Spader really her dad? (Is that to obvious) Who and why is the HIGHER UP FBI (Illuminati type stuff lol) trying to bring Spader down... and 20 years he made a deal with that guy and whoever he works for.. but who does he work for and what was the deal that was made that makes them not want to kill  Spader.... what does Spader have on them and why do they have on Spader?

"The Truth Is Out There, Its Up To Us To Find The Answers."

"Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge." - Einstein

#19    born2run

born2run

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

• "I am afeared there are few die well that die in battle".
    King Henry V,Act IV. Scene i.

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

:yes: All good questions, granted, and I have no clue as to any of the answers. I do enjoy the show and the acting, which is not often found on tv. I'd like it to run for 2 times a week, as if anything else is really that interesting but I don't get any say into who does what when. :unsure2:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. :no:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users