Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Attack in Canada 'now probable': CSIS report

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,012 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:48 AM

"what would be the reason behind it?"

For a free Quebec obviously

hmmmm, Muslim riots in france. French speaking canadians, MUSLIMS IN CANADA????

I see it all now, these 20,000 new troops[i take it this is on the premise 20,000 people will actually sign up, but given this new "threat" theres always a chance] are gonna be used to occupy Quebec for harbouring Communist french speaking muslims.  George Bush himself would be truly shocked, yet awed with such cunning.

We are not at war with Quebec, nor are we ever going to occupy Quebec.  I would put that statement as hmmm does Texas want to establish it's self from the states? yes they do but not the majority.

If you live in Canada you are free to be a communist or a muslim and wow yes you can speak french as well.

George Bush himself would be truly shocked, yet awed with such cunning. quote
what wouldn't?

ya the 20.000 troops for quebec control  rolleyes.gif  no for cleaning up the mess that these stupid wars cause.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#32    PLO

PLO

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:53 AM

lol

AYE MAN thumbsup.gif

www.oilempire.us  www.killinghope.org

#33    kaknelson

kaknelson

Watchful

• 4,666 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 06:39 AM

Even if so called "Al Queda" attacks my homeland, this will not endure vexation of anytype in me.

I wouldn't become a soldier that is, i don't believe in war. Even if "Jihad", whoever Jihad really is, is attacking us.

It could be Bush for god sakes. Moreover, Canada isn't a very War prone country, and i'd hate to see it get attacked.

Increase the Peace sad.gif

.  .      .   .    .   .      .      .       .       .     .       .    .    .        .    .             .      .

\_0v | h @nwR

Posted Image

#34    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,577 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:00 PM

Another 20000 troop increase sure don't seem like much but we are not at war and 20000 more troops to keep the peace,well thats alot.

We are at war. We're in Afghanistan.

An attack on Canada IMO would be pointless and I think thats why it hasn't happened. Does not mean it won't but what would be the reason behind it?

Well, there have been terror attacks in Jordan and such places... what have they accomplished? What has blowing up school buses in Isreal accomplished?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#35    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,577 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:01 PM

Increase the Peace

"You want peace? Then prepare for war." Unfortunately, this is often true.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#36    angrycrustacean

angrycrustacean

pǝʇsıʍʇ

• 3,024 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 06:34 PM

Well, there have been terror attacks in Jordan and such places... what have they accomplished? What has blowing up school buses in Isreal accomplished?

Agreed. Terrorist attacks aren't (with some exceptions) meant to cripple a nation or it's economy. They're meant to kill as many people as possible in as short a time frame as possible, and, well, terrorize the people of that nation.

Posted Image

#37    DR. YO

DR. YO

Did somebody call for a Doctor?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 07:04 PM

IMO an attack on our country is highly unlikely. As much as I hate saying it terrorists need a gate way into the US so they arrive here in Canada first.

Our country is a strategic location for them.     yes.gif  yes.gif

Good one Stellar.... 1st page.   laugh.gif   lol

Edited by DR. YO, 11 May 2006 - 07:09 PM.

It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen.
2. Those who watch things happen
3. Those who wonder what happened.

The vast majority of mankind find themselves in the last two categories. Most have "eyes to see" but don't "see" what is happening. Most have "ears that hear" but don't "understand" what IS happening --

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users