Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do you like to eat your eggs?

Still Waters

Using sophisticated maths and a process known as data mining, scientists have uncovered a statistical relationship between a person's character, lifestyle and social class and whether they like their eggs boiled, fried, scrambled or as an omelette.

In the new study, the research team found that poached egg eaters are outgoing, listen to upbeat music and are happier, boiled egg consumers are disorganised, fried egg fans have a high sex drive, scrambled egg aficionados are guarded and omelette eaters are self-disciplined.

http://www.telegraph...ality-type.html

Who thinks up these studies! :D

• Like 1

Using sophisticated maths and a process known as data mining, scientists have uncovered a statistical relationship between a person's character, lifestyle and social class and whether they like their eggs boiled, fried, scrambled or as an omelette.

In the new study, the research team found that poached egg eaters are outgoing, listen to upbeat music and are happier, boiled egg consumers are disorganised, fried egg fans have a high sex drive, scrambled egg aficionados are guarded and omelette eaters are self-disciplined.

Exactly! Would liking eggs then in more than one way mean that I have multiple personality disorder?!

• Like 2

If you microwave your eggs?

Amazing! The human psyche has been organised into the five ways of cooking an egg...

Alas, I have never tries poached eggs, could this be the cause of my negativity?

• Like 2

This is actually correct in my life. But I also hate eggs. So meh.

Lol whut? I honestly thought this was a joke.

Edited by Kazoo

I too like all of the above, including deviled eggs, egg salad, and quiche....

eggs are a very underrated food.

I'm react badly to anything outside of eggs straight from an old fashioned farm aka: I believe I may be allergic to the residuals of what chickens are fed in commercial farms so I rarely have an opportunity to eat them, when I do get my hands on natural eggs, I enjoy them soft boiled or fried.

Ah-oh.. I poach my eggs, mash them with a fork then sprinkle with chicken salt on toast.. Mmmmmmm

I'm off the map... lol, guess I'm in a whole different catagory..

• Like 1

Over easy......with grits and bacon or sausage......link sausage!

scrambled with cheese, omlets with sausage, bacon, ham and cheese, fried in bacon grease and cheese on the hasbrowns deviled eggs. raw and blended into a fruit smoothie, plain hardboiled, i like them every way, but I'll tell you what, they don't like me. ( except as an omlet with lots of cheese)

I love eggs so I like them cooked all ways, depends on what I'm in the mood for. I guess this survey it's not for the likes of me. :(

• Like 1

I love eggs so I like them cooked all ways, depends on what I'm in the mood for. I guess this survey it's not for the likes of me. :(

Me too! Come stand next to me at the "multiple personalities" side :lol:

It's an 'over easy', rather than 'hard' research :)

Edited by meryt-tetisheri

Seeing how i get a dozen eggs a day from my chickens..... i have to be creative.. i eat eggs every way EXCEPT poached

Ah-oh.. I poach my eggs, mash them with a fork then sprinkle with chicken salt on toast.. Mmmmmmm

I'm off the map... lol, guess I'm in a whole different catagory..

omg that's probably the only thing I haven't tried chicken salt on. Sounds pretty good, I'm trying it!