Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

21/12/2012... According... Shambhala Oracle

Ligia Cabus

21/12/12 – Tibetan monks make a statement for NASA Doomsday

http://info.peregud.com/archives/658

Lama of the monastery* under Gyandrek Kailas**, known as the Oracle of Shambhala told how to survive the apocalypse, which he said will last two weeks.

If you believe the predictions of the Maya, before the apocalypse less than two months. And although scientists, as they should be, are loath to believe in the absurd predictions, astrologers and soothsayers are seriously discussing what will be the designated end of the world.

*Snip*

... WELL, I NOR KNOW WHY TO POST THIS INFORMATION HERE. CERTAINLY, ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS ALREADY HAVE READ THIS A THOUSAND TIMES

Edited by Still Waters
Shortened length of copied text, & fixed source link
  • Like 1

Well it gives a new view of a potential scenario. The way he described some things, like the play of shadow and light, were colorful and intriguing to think about.

So it's not exactly the end of the world, more a very trying fortnight? I can cope with that! I've got the candles, the little canister gas stove, enough extra food for me and the wild birds, full rainwater butts, lots of firewood(note to self: must get some coal in a.s.a.p.) ..... ready! :D

• Like 2

I'm selling 100% guaranteed end of the world protection charms for $99.95

• Like 5

Sounds like they are saying there will be just enough of a disaster to make people think differently about life, the world and their own frailties.

• Like 2

"End of the world will radically change the outlook of people, according to Oracle Shambhala."

One would think...

• Like 1

groovy.. looking forward to it.

If you believe the predictions of the Maya

picard-facepalm.jpg

The Mayans made no doomsday predictions.

I'LL TAKE 100!

• Like 2

The text isn't mine. I didn't write the news. The news is published in english, spanish and russian. The matter has relation with the theme of this forum. It' all. If I belive or not in prophecies, mayans this isn't the question here. This only an information. For this, I will not express none opinion here.I don't know why some persons are always with guns in their hands. Take it easy.

• Like 1

I don't know why some persons are always with guns in their hands.

Just stuck in a rut ...... stagnant .... on automatic pilot! :lol:

Sounds like they are saying there will be just enough of a disaster to make people think differently about life, the world and their own frailties.

Which is exactly what I'd do if I was God and organising this disaster.

Therefore, this is proof that God exists and he wears hats!

mwa, ha, ha and indeed HA!

Of course, if "no energy exists, or can exist" in this mysterious zone into which we're about to enter then we're well and truly ****ed, as there's that pecky "electical impulses" that are generated by our brains called "thoughts".

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 2

Which is exactly what I'd do if I was God and organising this disaster.

Therefore, this is proof that God exists and he wears hats!

mwa, ha, ha and indeed HA!

Of course, if "no energy exists, or can exist" in this mysterious zone into which we're about to enter then we're well and truly ****ed, as there's that pecky "electical impulses" that are generated by our brains called "thoughts".

can you say zombie apoc?

well the venerable Lama did say something along the lines of the souls of the dead coming back and to not answer any knocks on the door.

I'LL TAKE 100!

And they're thoroughly tested, not once have I been affected by the end of the world.
  • Like 2

MY RESEARCH ABOUT - 2012 in Previsions of... The Oracle of Shambahla

BWN, 08/11/2012

http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/

ORIGINAL SOURCE IN RUSSIAN

CONTRADITIONS

DETAILS ABOUT THE GALAXY'S ZERO ZONE

This is a controversial news and, at the same time, the informations are not enough but, however, the same text, word by word is repeated in the few pages of the internet where it is found.

TIBET/RUSSIA. A monk, known as the "Oracle of Shambhala" - lama of the Gyangdak monastery, located in the Kailash mountain, in a message... made ​​revelations about a possible nearby Apocalypse and how to survive your events that - according the majority of the texts published, should last by two weeks.

I did search exhaustively identity of this monk, without results but, is good to clarify that, a tibetan buddist oracle is not necessarily a monk or the lama in question. In true, the lamas has their own "oracles", monks or not but that are devotees that has the capacity of trance and vidence.

About the monastery quoted, exist doubts because there are more of one monastery in the vicinities of the Kailash mount. Even the duration of the darkness period, also exists divergences...

alingment00.jpg

A fact that draw attention is that the date of the happening is the same foreseen by the mayan calendar: 21/12/2012. The text says that the Solar System planets will go be aligned in a unique configuration, extremely rare. This event is defined as the passage through the "zero band" or "zero line of the galaxy".

THE CONTRADICTIONS

The informations of the text above is the most published in the internet and dates of october, in different days of this month, this year (2012). But exists one website page, in Russian language that countain almost the same data of the others; almost.

In this page, which belongs to the Centre for Indian and Tibetan practices Amitayus (Центр Индийских и Тибетских практик Амитаюс), found through the Google search engine with the key words "оракул Шамбалы" (shamballa oracle), begins the text saying: We received this information in July 2012 from Tibet.

The rest of the text is almost equal to the others except by few details: the NASA is not mentioned, the duration of cosmic darkness is minor, a period much more short. And the difference is quite significant. While the other websites say in two weeks, this page refers only to a few minutes. Here is the excerpt complete:

No light, electricity, communications, even the sound will not be able to exist. The electromagnetic fields (poles) of all objects will be annulled... Almost the whole earth, for a few minutes around 10 am Moscow time on 12/21/2012 comes complete darkness and silence. ...

I will not post the entire research here because I don't know if this is allowed in this forum. If someone will want read, here is the link:

http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/

I have this rock which protects me from any apocalypse, it hasn't let me down yet. I have many more, only $0.99 US + $35.99 US shipping.

• Like 2

No light, electricity, communications,

Which would leave us very, very dead.

omg no unexplained mysteries for a few weeks? yea i rather die !

• Like 2

Which would leave us very, very dead.

Oh pull yourself together man! Even just a hundred years ago the vast majority of households didn't have electricity :lol: ! Very few people are actually going to die through lack of electricity :P

• Like 1

And they're thoroughly tested, not once have I been affected by the end of the world.

I have this rock which protects me from any apocalypse, it hasn't let me down yet. I have many more, only $0.99 US + $35.99 US shipping.

:whistle:

• Like 1

... OP you said: "I did search exhaustively"

I say: go and spend your time on something else, for if there's indeed some apocalyptic horror awaiting us why don't you go and enjoy your freakin' life while you still can?

So what if some apocalypse happens? Did you know people die every day? You can die before december 2012, heck anyone can, so why don't you just live life in the moment and make the most of life and stop wasting your energies on worthless things such as doomsday prophecies? Spending your time and energy on "new age" tripe is exactly what the system and the hungry reptilians wants sucking you dry and preventing you from living life!

Life is beautiful and while the world remains intact appreciate it while you can... We are all here only for so long... Don't go and spoil the experience with new age dogma clouding your mind!!!!!

... Did you know the lamas work for the illuminati and this sounds like new age buggery? Anything that sounds like apocalyptic theory is part of new age dogma to instill fear in people's hearts and to keep them away from fulfilling their true spiritual purpose in the here and now.

I personally HATE religion, anything that is religious is NOT spiritual, and therefore far from the TRUTH or any spiritual validity... Tibetan monks are the same as jewish priests and organized religion used by the world to keep people in line and in the dark about what's really going on in the world and behind the true intent of "end of the world" agendas.

Have you heard of the "one world religion" or the fact that all the religious leaders all over the world met on some gathering... Yeah the pope shook hands with every other religious leader from jewish, buddhist, muslim, native american etc.

Oh yeah did you know Hitler did business with the Tibetans wanting to know about the chosen people, the aryans with the blue eyes and blonde hair, the super race? He even had the poor sucker killed.

Do you see yourself as an indigo, starseed or crystal child? Since they think they are chosen too, the new agers deem themselves a new chosen "alien" race all on their own, and did I forget to mention they HATE humans?

End of the world protection charms? Rocks that can protect you from doomsday for so and so dollars?... Lmao... Surely the new ager would buy anything, they are desperate for anything, like they will s..c..r..e..w and believe anything... Holding on to anything to make their ANXIETY and fear go away about the end of the world, maybe that is why they believe the "aliens" or the galatic federation of lies led by ashbarf would come and save the humans and bring heaven on earth instead of terror when the time of the "end" arrives... Oh so beautiful, see the tears in my eyes all their fluff, rainbows and pink bunnies.... Ha ha ha ha. And they would sell anything too to calm people's nerves about the "end", oh no wait, or is it only to survive and EAT in the moment?!!!!!!

... OP you said: "I did search exhaustively"

I say: go and spend your time on something else, for if there's indeed some apocalyptic horror awaiting us why don't you go and enjoy your freakin' life while you still can?

So what if some apocalypse happens? Did you know people die every day? You can die before december 2012, heck anyone can, so why don't you just live life in the moment and make the most of life and stop wasting your energies on worthless things such as doomsday prophecies? Spending your time and energy on "new age" tripe is exactly what the system and the hungry reptilians wants sucking you dry and preventing you from living life!

Life is beautiful and while the world remains intact appreciate it while you can... We are all here only for so long... Don't go and spoil the experience with new age dogma clouding your mind!!!!!

Is my work and one of my pleasures even because if it's not a pleasure, can't be my work. I went to a university because I like this profession. I'm a journalist. How many people work in something that they really like? I chose, I do.

And nobody says to me what I can or must do. Nor in the middle of Apocalypse. If you want to know my personal opinion, a thing that not confuses itself with my work, the Apocalypse will not happen. It's already happening well in down of our noses.

But, if the darkness cover the days... I will get my guitar and play a rock'n'roll and sing what I want say .. Wake! It's only rock'n'roll... but I like it

Edited by Ligia Cabus
  • Like 2