Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI documents stating that Hitler escaped

GoPlayonAhighway

with a disclaimer on that page that says...

Disclaimer

The FBI’s FOIA Library contains many files of public interest and historical value. In compliance with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements, some of these records are no longer in the physical possession of the FBI, eliminating the FBI’s capability to re-review and/or re-process this material. Please note, that the information found in these files may no longer reflect the current beliefs, positions, opinions, or policies currently held by the FBI.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 5

I always thought it was suspicious we never produced a corpse to prove that psycho was dead....

https://vault.fbi.go...t-01-of-04/view

What about the still missing/not indentified thousand or so bodies from 9/11?

• Like 4

They're obviously all Hitler!

I guess it makes too much sense to think about Hitler's psychological makeup, as I've posted before. Read "The Mind of Adolf Hitler" by Walter Langer and you'll see what I mean.

• Like 2

J Edgar Hoover's FBI. :w00t::passifier:

And even if Hitler made it out of Germany, which would have been nearly impossible, one thing you can bet your pension on.

He is dead now. :whistle:

• Like 3

I always thought it was suspicious we never produced a corpse to prove that psycho was dead....

https://vault.fbi.go...t-01-of-04/view

"We" didn't have the chance. "We" weren't in Berlin at that time. The Soviets were. They found a body. Good enough, because:

And even if Hitler made it out of Germany, which would have been nearly impossible, one thing you can bet your pension on.

A fat lot of good it did him, not one peep out of one of the 20th century's super-villains during all that time of "escaping".

What If He had His Own Time Machine? Nah ! He would of Set it wrong, Remember He was Lessdickit !

• Like 1

What If He had His Own Time Machine? Nah ! He would of Set it wrong, Remember He was Lessdickit !

Have you watch Kung Fury? That settles the question of how things actually happened, Hitler is able to travel through time.

(Sorry, that movie was so awful that I can't shake it from my consciousness).

• Like 1

I think he escaped Europe. It makes sense. What evidence is there for his suicide? The skull the Russians had labelled as Hitler's was DNA tested to be female (the one with a bullet hole in the temple).

Plus how many high ranking Nazis escaped by plane and submarines? Yet no one thought to bring Hitler with them to Argentina?

• Like 1

I think he escaped Europe. It makes sense. What evidence is there for his suicide?

The fact that everybody present tells the same story ? The fact that the Soviet soldiers that found Hitlers body tells the same story ? The fact that every person who knew Hitler agrees that this was the most likely thing for him to do ?

The fact that Hitler himself said that he wouldn't leave Berlin ? The fact that he was a dying man anyway ? The fact that his jawbones were used to ID Hitler, by comparing it to his dentists x-rays ?

The skull the Russians had labelled as Hitler's was DNA tested to be female (the one with a bullet hole in the temple).

The skull wasn't the evidence used to ID Hitler. See above.

Plus how many high ranking Nazis escaped by plane and submarines?

Not very many.

Himmler didn't escape. Göring didn't escape. Goebbels didn't esacpe. Borman didn't escape. Dönitz didn't escape. Hans Frank didn't escape. Kaltenbrunner didn't escape. Keitel and Jodl didn't escape. Ribbentrop didn't escape. Alfred Rosenberg didn't escape. Rodolf Höss didn't escape. Odilo Globocnik didn't escape........... I think you get the picture !

The only really high ranking nazi to escape was Eichmann, and he was later brought to justice in Israel. Gestapo chief Heinrich Müller might have escaped, but it is probably more likely that he died trying to flee Berlin, like thousands of other people did at the time.

Yet no one thought to bring Hitler with them to Argentina?

He was a broken and sick man at the time, so what could saving Hitler possibly benefit anyone ?

In fact it would have made a lot more sense to use him as a bargaining chip to avoid being persecuted themselves.

I (sort of) get that it is kind of exiting to think that he might have escaped, as it would make a good story. But the fact remains that there is zero evidence to back that up !

You said it youself at the very beginning

I think he escaped Europe.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 6

Nothing that can be added, the above post is pretty cut and dry. Good post.

• Like 3

Thank you. Although It will almost certainly be dismissed by the people it was aimed at. :no:

• Like 2

I agree

Yep, that pretty well covers it.

Hitler had no intention of living for a thousand years, yet he expected the Reich to survive. Why expect him to survive the War?

• Like 1

That was a very good post but the CT's will have a hard time accepting it. Some people still think the Moon is made of green cheese. :w00t:

• Like 1

What about the still missing/not indentified thousand or so bodies from 9/11?

Everything about 9/11 is suspicious, including the number of dead.

Obviously, the many ill firefighters and others who tried to save people are real.

Other than that, think the buildings were closed at 7:30 am.

Obviously, the many ill firefighters and others who tried to save people are real.

Right. Add 9 + 11 and you get 20. Add 2 + 0 and you get 2. Divide 2 by 2 and you get 1. How many presidents do we have at any given time? 1. Who was president on 9/11? Bush.

Therefore, Bush was behind 9/11.

It's all there if you only look.

• Like 4

Absolutely! I was thinking that exact same thing. Although I didn't read the documents in their entirety, they were certainly an interesting read from that era. I can see why people preferred typewriters rather than handwritten letters in those days .... some of the handwriting was practically illegible.

Thankyou for sharing. :)

Here, this is getting some good use recently, and it will sum up your silly post:

Facepalm_stick_figure.jpg