Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Venezuela's Hugo Chavez dies aged 58

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:53 AM

MSNBC did an hour story on hugo lol.it goes to show you what there about

#62    iNvRG

iNvRG

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 09 March 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

MSNBC did an hour story on hugo lol.it goes to show you what there about
MSNBC has got to be the worse news channel I have ever seen so doing some special on Chavez isn't surprising lol

"We as humans believe in a superior being because we as humans can not comprehend the magnitude of our own existence"

#63    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,745 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

View Postand then, on 08 March 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

I voted for Bush the first time because I agreed with his policy stances.  The second time because there was no better choice from the conservative side.  And I, along with the great majority of Americans who consume cable news, watch Fox not because it is completely bias free, but because it at least has SOME balance.  The rest - CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC are so completely whored out to the left that they are shameless.  The ideology of the Left in US politics is gaining sway now and as they consolidate power and have their policies implemented more fully they will at some point be held accountable for the results (I guess).  But they rely on low info individuals as a power base and that base can turn on you pretty quickly when the gravy train come to a stop.  They idolize people like Chavez because he played Robin Hood with the country's resources but also because he demonized the "rich" Yankee Imperialists.  It's not enough to take what the producers create - they have to vilify them to salve their consciences afterward.  
Eventually when everyone is at the same level of mediocrity or even poverty, those who produce excellence will rise to the top again because that is human nature.  It is the only system that creates wealth.  And it is just human nature to lust after such wealth and in some cases anyway, to work for it.

I'm convinced Gore or Kelly would have been a hell of a lot better than Bush. May as well have elected a monkey.

I agree every major news station in the US is bad but watch outfoxed. Fox News generally follow a certain method of interviews that one could deem unethical.

Sounds like you're against a method of getting rid of higher up corruption and helping out the bulk of the country which is dirt poor and keeping it in a regressive state. Look what's happening in the US now; lots of people now don't have jobs. I watched a documentary recently how qualified and experienced people are working at Disney or wherever they can get work for $8 an hour. Where at the same time there are people in your country with more money than they can possibly hope to spend or use.

Tesla died a poor man but changed the world and brought some of the biggest inventions into the modern world to make it like it is today. Those at the top now are not excellent. Look at the mess their greed has caused. Wealth and talent don't go hand in hand, especially in this day and age.

#64    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,172 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 08 March 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

If I could see a body of good works motivated by anything other than self interest I might even agree with you.
Until that day arrives we are going to have to disagree :tu:

Its very much like our own apologists for the British Empire who say we did it for the good of the colonized - bull**** !

Br Cornelius
Arn't Argentina trying to be Imperialists for the Falklands?

#65    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,141 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 10 March 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Arn't Argentina trying to be Imperialists for the Falklands?
They certainly are trying .

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#66    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

Requiescat in pace, Chavez.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users