Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remembered TV Shows

mypaddedroom

I was flipping through the channels wondering what happened to most of the good shows??? I remember a lot of good shows I liked that got canceled! Here's a few of them I liked that are no longer on.

JACKASS on mtv Wildboyz on mtv Rocko's Modern Life on Nickelodeon and Tom Green Show on MTV.

What's shows you liked that have been canceled? crying.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypaddedroom

• Shakezulah

• DarkSinister

• panther10758

Run of the house...didnt even make it through the first season sad.gif

Also, Married With Children.. crying.gif

oh wait, Married With Children wasn't cancel, it was the series finale....still good though!

The Oblongs

Undergrads

Mission Hill

Clone High

Duckman

and a show thats going to end but shouldn't BUZZ

The Oblongs

Undergrads

Mission Hill

Clone High

Duckman

493105[/snapback]

i have no idea of what any of those shows are blink.gif

The Oblongs

Undergrads

Mission Hill

Clone High

Duckman

493105[/snapback]

i have no idea of what any of those shows are blink.gif

493111[/snapback]

Yeah I never heard of any of those either! Maybe because they are canceled now haha.

Andy Richter Controls THe Universe

I loved that show!

R.I.P Andy Richter Controls The Universe

Drew Carey's Green Screen Show......... dont know why I liked it as much as I did... One thing I did like a lot was it had Colin Mochrie as a regular, the guy from Whose Line... for those who dont know what the show was, it was pretty much an improv show like Whose Line, but some of the skits were in back of a Green Screen.

Boston Public that show is deep.

And that damn O.C. canceled Life As We Know It

AND ATHF is over what sad existence

Edited by Super Pancake

The Oblongs

Undergrads

Mission Hill

Clone High

Duckman

493105[/snapback]

they cancelled oblongs and mission hill? where have i been?

those were two very shows, funnier than most adult swim shows. i always thought Family Guy and Futurama were cancelled before their first seasons were ended, but it turns out i stopped watching Fox.

mission hill is still being aired, so i'm guessing they're... reruns?

Edited by riotboy555

Freaks and Geeks. (The main character(the girl) is a nurse on ER now)

Boston Public was great.Did it have a series finale or did it just end?

Well I am certainly going to show my age lol

Herman's Head

493504[/snapback]

Oh I loved that too - mind you I had a crush on William

Ragsdale at the time. wub.gif

My favourite cancelled US shows would have to be "It's

Your Move" (with Jason Bateman) and "Sledge Hammer"

I guess, but I could go on for hours....

Invader Zim! That show rocked so much. happy.gif Can't believe it was take off the air.

493434[/snapback]

I know, that was the best show ever! They definatly shouldn't have cancelled it. Just because of all the violence and how it was scary... They should have put it on Comedy Central or something... I bought all the DVD's though, so I'm kind of happy.

And c'mon, since when is an alien swapping your eyes for much better, robotic eyes scary? rolleyes.gif

The Oblongs

Undergrads

Mission Hill

Clone High

Duckman

493105[/snapback]

Clone High! Thats what that was! I couldnt remember the name of it but I always liked that show. I had no idea they cancelled The Green Screen Show, that sucks since they dont make new episodes of Whose Line anymore either. Invader Zim was such an awesome show. I have it on DVD but that still doesnt serve justice to the fact that they cancelled one of the coolest shows ever.

Invader Zim

John Doe (cancelled just as it was getting good, cures you Fox!)

A ton of nick shows (All That, Rocko's Modern Life, Kenan and Kel, and a bunch of game shows whose names I cant recall. sad.gif )

Enterprise

The Muppet Show

Toonami (it's still around, but only a shell of its former self)

Forget you all! It has gotta be Darkwing Duck that takes the cake! thumbsup.gif One of thee best cartoon shows of all time!!! devil.gif

My all time favorite cartoonis Underdog but then I am much older than most of you who are too young to know Underdog

O man, I so agree with you all. Invader Zim was the coolest cartoon w00t.gif !!

I can't believe they made 'My dad the rock star' or just other plain shows in Nickelodeon...

LMFAO!!! I FOUND GiR QUOTES!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

Link

Gir- "I'm going to sing the Doom song! Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom"

AND ATHF is over what sad existence

493422[/snapback]

dude ATHF isnt over. where have you been? the 4th season just ended a few months ago. they are already making new episodes for the next season.

hmm....i miss a lot of shows. Andy Richter Controls the Universe. definatley. that show was so ****ing funny. they were suppossed to bring it back a while ago, but never did. i miss that show. lets see....BattleBots on Comedy Central was really cool. that shouldnt have gotten cancelled. but the all time greatest show EVER was Fastlane on Fox a couple of years ago. it only lasted one season, and they made it seem like it would be brought back for a 2nd season, but it never was. MTV was supposta pick it up for the 2dn season because they played reruns of it for awhile. but i guess they decided they didnt want it. man do i miss it. it had everything a great show should have, action, comedy, car chases, hot chicks, lotsa guns and cool cars, good music, badass good guys, interesting story line.....EVERYTHING! it should not have been cancelled at all. i dont know why it was. i guess not enough people were watching it, but they should have been because no show could ever come close to the greatness of FASTLANE!

Edited by hereticdude666

Here's once well it's kinda sport, but hey it's a show. ECW I remembered when WWE bought them out. That sucks that was the only real harcore wrestling.

i remember ECW. it was cool. i watched it several times, but one of the episodes i saw sucked. there was not one match through the entire show, just a bunch of talking and then some people getting the crap beat outta them. other than that, it was a pretty cool show.

John Doe (cancelled just as it was getting good, cures you Fox!)

495023[/snapback]

What the heck.. Really? Oh my gosh, here I was in New Zealand waiting patiently for the next season to come on. The story-line developed so well!