Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Formula For Time Travel

time travel formula aliens

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:45 AM

This is a very interesting interview from 1964 with a man who ran an airport.

He claims an alien space craft landed by his base and an alien asked him if he could show him his craft, he agreed and was brought into the craft where he spoke with the alien.

The alien then gave him the formula for time travel which is F=1/T
F being Frequency and T being Time

anyway this guy seems very intelligent and sane and would like to hear you thoughts on what he has to say.

#2    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,719 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

f=1/T

That's a answer not an equation isn't it? If it somehow was of use with measuring time, other factors are still required aren't they?

If he owned an airport, how many RADAR records of UFO's does he have?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#3    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

psyche101, on 10 September 2013 - 05:56 AM, said:

f=1/T

That's a answer not an equation isn't it? If it somehow was of use with measuring time, other factors are still required aren't they?

If he owned an airport, how many RADAR records of UFO's does he have?

im not sure if you watched the video but the interviewer ask's plenty of questions which are answered

but from what I remember he stated it's not an answer it's a Formula which had to be given to mathmaticians to "decipher" there's more to a formula then jus reading it they have to figure out how to make it work... aka building a machine/device to make the formula come to life

#4    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

Ok, I haven't watched the entire interview, I have to agree with the previous poster, that's not really a formula as much as it's an answer. Actually, it's more of a relationship between time or actually the inverse of time to a given frequency. Which sounds like a formula, but it isn't. Accord to this "formula" if I invert time I get a specific frequency. That's great but a frequency of what? Power? Date? What?

It's not like Einstein's theory of relativity where energy is equal to the mass times the square of the speed of light. What this says is if you inverse time then you know a frequency........but a frequency of what?

#5    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

keninsc, on 10 September 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

Ok, I haven't watched the entire interview, I have to agree with the previous poster, that's not really a formula as much as it's an answer. Actually, it's more of a relationship between time or actually the inverse of time to a given frequency. Which sounds like a formula, but it isn't. Accord to this "formula" if I invert time I get a specific frequency. That's great but a frequency of what? Power? Date? What?

It's not like Einstein's theory of relativity where energy is equal to the mass times the square of the speed of light. What this says is if you inverse time then you know a frequency........but a frequency of what?

At risk of stating the obvious a frequency for time travel I don't have all the answers cause what information I know comes from the interview so please watch it and go from there

but I think he also mentioned something about electric science only had two dimensions to work with "the electronic pattern and the magnetic pattern perpendicular to it  but they found a third zone what they call a time zone which they may orient the magnetic field to obtain a "presence".

#6    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,719 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

CT1993, on 10 September 2013 - 06:02 AM, said:

im not sure if you watched the video but the interviewer ask's plenty of questions which are answered

but from what I remember he stated it's not an answer it's a Formula which had to be given to mathmaticians to "decipher" there's more to a formula then jus reading it they have to figure out how to make it work... aka building a machine/device to make the formula come to life

Sorry, I cannot watch it right now, but I will try in a couple of hours when I will be able to, notwithstanding, Ken is of the same opinion, and I agree, it is more of result I would expect form a time calculation for a frequency shift. I mean, its not much of an equation, just a fraction. Honestly, there is little to decipher. And when I do try to decipher, it leads me back to this being a result, not a question.

Honestly, I think he needs to do some serious explaining on that one, it does not make mathematical sense from what I can tell so far, not with regards to explaining time travel anyway (which I am quite a fan of reading up on BTW). I'll get back to you when I have had a chance to watch the clip.

Edited by psyche101, 10 September 2013 - 06:49 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#7    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

psyche101, on 10 September 2013 - 06:46 AM, said:

Sorry, I cannot watch it right now, but I will try in a couple of hours when I will be able to, notwithstanding, Ken is of the same opinion, and I agree, it is more of result I would expect form a time calculation for a frequency shift. I mean, its not much of an equation, just a fraction. Honestly, there is little to decipher. And when I do try to decipher, it leads me back to this being a result, not a question.

Honestly, I think he needs to do some serious explaining on that one, it does not make mathematical sense from what I can tell so far, not with regards to explaining time travel anyway (which I am quite a fan of reading up on BTW). I'll get back to you when I have had a chance to watch the clip.

Well as this is an answer it is also a formula to find the answer.

This reminds me of when I was in college we had to rearrange formulas up and down to find the answer for other things within the formula. The formula is the basic equation for the bigger picture

Edited by CT1993, 10 September 2013 - 06:56 AM.

#8    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,719 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

CT1993, on 10 September 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

Well as this is an answer it is also a formula to find the answer.

This reminds me of when I was in college we had to rearrange formulas up and down to find the answer for other things within the formula. The formula is the basic equation for the bigger picture

What Algebra? That's what I mean, the equation is missing well, ...... the equation. It's like when The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy gives the answer to life the universe and everything as 42. It does not actually mean anything to anyone.

I am more surprised that velocity does not form any part of the equation to be honest. I have a feeling there is about 600 characters missing here, it's like saying I know the alphabet, and I can prove it, one of the letters is G.
Sorry, I was not going to comment until I had a chance to watch it properly, maybe there is more too it, but for the meantime, I would advise that you do not tell people that you know the equation for time travel ;) It might get you into a spot of bother. It definitely seems a bit short of information, but as I say, that might be cleared up in the clip. I will have a good listen to it as soon as I can.

BTW, sorry if I seem ungrateful. I am not, thank you for sharing. My Aussie accent seems to get people a little on edge at times.

RAH

OI OI OI

LOL

:D

Edited by psyche101, 10 September 2013 - 07:10 AM.

#9    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

Keep in mind that this is simply a means of determining what a frequency should be. It's like saying normal body temperature is 98.6 degrees, if you are normal.

Then too, what time do they mean? Time as we know it is not the thing we look at on a clock. Is it a dimensional reference point? What is it exactly? And not only that but to determine the frequency you have to us the the inverse value for it......which is going to be hard to do if you don't know what they're talking about to begin with.

However, I'm with psychic, I'll wait until I can watch all of the interview before I speculate myself into a corner.

#10    GiS

GiS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• I n t e l l e c t u a l

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

The equation variables are ambiguous. He is talking about a machine which might mean that there maybe other equations that he didn't mention. Also, He is only talking about "playing back" past events not visiting the future nor visiting the past.

#11    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

frequancy is a repeater...  with a given  moment  that  signals   t=0  , t=1 , t=2....   but  also   from  any  whole  number ,  what  percentage  of  the  one  state  you  are  in....  
the  parable  is...   you  can  count  in  hours   t=1hour  , t=2hours , t=3  hours...  but  also  t  fractions can  equal  minutes  and  seconds .

so  to  make  the  formula  make  sense...  time as  a measurement ...   is  the   inverse function  of  the  repeater moment when  the  clock  says  zero  hours  to  the   top  of  the  clock 59minutes plus  one minute .

frankly speaking...  this  is  pretty  basic stuff...  and  not  really  that  advanced

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,209 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

The guy in the vid is George Van Tassel, so lets look at his credibility shall we?

George Van Tassel (March 12, 1910 – February 9, 1978) was an American contactee, ufologist, author.

George Van Tassel started hosting group meditation in 1953 in a room underneath Giant Rock excavated by Frank Critzer, a prospector. That year, according to Van Tassel the occupant of a space ship from the planet Venus woke him up, invited him on board his space ship, and both verbally and telepathically gave him a technique for rejuvenating the human body.

In 1954, Van Tassel and others began building what they called the "Integratron" to perform the rejuvenation. According to Van Tassel, the Integratron was to be a structure for scientific research into time, anti-gravity and at extending human life, built partially upon the research of Nikola Tesla and Georges Lakhovsky.

Van Tassel described the Integratron as being created for scientific and spiritual research with the aim to recharge and rejuvenate people’s cells, "a time machine for basic research on rejuvenation, anti-gravity and time travel".[5]

The domed wood structure has a rotating metal apparatus on the outside he called an "electrostatic dirod". Van Tassel claimed it was made of non ferromagnetic; constructed of only wood, concrete, glass and fibreglass lacking even metal screws or nails. The Integratron was never fully completed due to Van Tassel's sudden death a few weeks before the official opening. In recent times some people who visit the unfinished Integratron claim to be rejuvenated by staying there, and experiencing sound baths inside.[6]

Van Tassel's book, I Rode A Flying Saucer (1952, 1955), recounts his claims of receiving "cosmic wisdom" "Solgonda" and a large number of other people from space. Among his other works are The Council of Seven Lights] (1958), Into This World and Out Again, Religion and Science Merged, and When Stars Look Down .

http://en.wikipedia....orge_Van_Tassel

so, I call it just another ufo nut selling books. Given that we know life on Venus is impossible, so no aliens would have come from there

Venus is a very hostile place. It is a very dry planet with no evidence of water, its surface temperature is hot enough to melt lead, and its atmosphere is so thick that the air pressure on its surface is over 90 times that on Earth. Even the spacecraft which have landed on Venus only survived for about an hour before being crushed and melted. There are however, a few scientists who think that it is possible for life to exist in the clouds of Venus.

Edited by seeder, 10 September 2013 - 09:32 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#13    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

interesting he had a job at Lockheed as an engineer I believe

#14    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

as  for  back travel  in  time useing  feild  effect  lines  of  force... or  being  effected by  past  electromagnetic  imprinting  on  the  geomagnetic  feild  of  the  earth...  that  is  not  real...   its  bogus fiction science ...    the  idea  is  good...   the concepts  are  sound  ,  and  it  looks great  on  paper...  but  its  bogus ...

you can  read   geomagnetic  lines  of  force  to  "capture"  imprints of  signals...  but  they  decay  at   the  square of  Ts  log ....   or  ...  99% ,  89% , 63%  ,  36% , 7%....   look  at  the  discharge  rate  of  a capacitor thru  a resistor   ...   that  curve  is  the   same  as  the  fall off  of  the  memory  of   the  geomagnetic  feild lines  of  any  given   disruption .

its  form/force/function  is  the  law of squares...   back travel to recover  past electromagnetic  events would  be  like trying  to  listen to  a  song...   by  capturing  the  echo off  a mountain  ....   why  not  just  play  the  cd  in  your  car?

...or....

there  are  much  easier  ways  to  listen  to  past events  than  geomagnetic  lines  of  force .

i  should  of  course   add....   useing  the geomagnetic  lines  of  force   to  follow  large  steel  or  iron  mass  objects   is a  very  likely  use  of  these  concepts  .

#15    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

1/t = f  does   not  discribe  time  travel....   if  f =  dawn of  any  given  day ,  then  T ( time ) is  one  day  long starting   at  dawn .

oh dear,  yeah  ...  this  is  some  very  advanced stuff  (  not )

Edited by onereaderone, 10 September 2013 - 09:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users