Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hairy Aliens

topsecretresearch

Do we discuss anything orrrrrrrrr just look at the pretty pictures?

I must say they are some quality furry alien representations!

• Like 2

It would appear my father is from outer space..

• Like 6

Hard proof we are not alone.

More like Hard proof that some people will believe anything they read/see on the net.

• Like 1

So, aliens are either grey and bald or completely covered in hair? What about feathers? How come these advanced alien beings aren't wearing clothes? Inquiring minds wanna know!

• Like 3

So - cousin IT from the Adams Family is real?

Not just real but an alien as well!

Just thinking...perhaps some of these sightings are just of the ZZ Top guys?

• Like 4

Actually, seriously for a moment, I have often thought that there might either be a correlation between UFO and Bigfoot (etc.) sightings, or even that they might all be part of the same phenomenomena. I wonder if it might have to do with people's expectations?; people in areas where Bigfeet are commonly encountered might report some crature, or what appears to them as a creature, as a Bigooft, but if they were somewhere they wouldn't expect to see a Bigooft (insofar as you could expect to see a Bigfoot anywhere), they might report it as something else. e.g. an ET, perhaps, particularly if they can associate it with something they may have seen in the sky, or where such things may have recently been reported.

• Like 1

Seeing a UFO can be frightening enough, but throw a Bigfoot in there at my next sighting and I may just pass out.

027.jpg

Awww, so cute! I want one as a pet!

• Like 1

So, aliens are either grey and bald or completely covered in hair? What about feathers? How come these advanced alien beings aren't wearing clothes? Inquiring minds wanna know!

of course ! There are so many kinds .

Grey's ,blues,reptilians,xanthurions,ramalama ding dongs ,The chewbaccanalians .

And they all hate one another ,and some hate us ,and the war is about to begin

• Like 1

027.jpg

Awww, so cute! I want one as a pet!

Looks can be deceiving, Its could keep us as pet!

Actually, seriously for a moment, I have often thought that there might either be a correlation between UFO and Bigfoot (etc.) sightings, or even that they might all be part of the same phenomenomena. I wonder if it might have to do with people's expectations?; people in areas where Bigfeet are commonly encountered might report some crature, or what appears to them as a creature, as a Bigooft, but if they were somewhere they wouldn't expect to see a Bigooft (insofar as you could expect to see a Bigfoot anywhere), they might report it as something else. e.g. an ET, perhaps, particularly if they can associate it with something they may have seen in the sky, or where such things may have recently been reported.

They could be studying Bigfoots, they might not be here just for us. They make themselves to look like Bigfoots so Bigfoots feel less threaten?...just a though.

When you're hairy, you don't need no stinkin clothes! Could the grey be wearing a really, really tight suit? People don't report them with genitalia, so are they really naked? :hmm:

Just looks like a typical family reunion to me.

• Like 1

Im with you Lilly ! WHat about the Aliens that are made of Goo ! or water,or Motor Oil ? :clap::alien:

of course ! There are so many kinds .

Grey's ,blues,reptilians,xanthurions,ramalama ding dongs ,The chewbaccanalians .

And they all hate one another ,and some hate us ,and the war is about to begin

Watch out for those ramalama ding dongs... I hear they are fierce!!!

I use to work with number 4... He used to pick his nose and wipe boogers under his desk when he thought no one was looking.

More like Hard proof that some people will believe anything they read/see on the net.

These are real cases. Not just the internet.

gustavorencontreetrange.jpg

gustavogonzaleshumanoides.jpg

big-ufo.jpg?height=154&width=200

• Like 2

I pick bachelor number 3 because he is a cutie pie!

From David Chase who sketches aliens based on witness testimony:

Littlefoot-1.jpg?height=185&width=200

Not all aliens are reptilians or Grays. A little known category are short hairy beings. There are also sightings of large Bigfoot type creatures in the context of UFO encounters and related paranormal manifestations. This was a pencil drawing I did in the nineties based on a conversation I had at a restaurant with a witness who described an encounter with a short hairy or anthropoid type creature that had telepathic abilities. I will have more to share on such creatures later on. I hope more researchers take note of the fact that Bigfoot and "Littlefoot" are not the sole province of cryptozoology.

averly.jpg?height=320&width=164

This is not from George Lucas's Star Wars but an artist interpretation of the aliens described in the 1974 Aveley, Essex, England alien abduction.

• Like 1

Hairy aliens huh? Well I am no fan of hairy short dudes, I would still prefer them to those grey skinned demons any day. But in all seriousness its just a hoax or spirits or some mixture off the two