Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naughty Ghost Pinches womans bottom

Brian Topp

Seeing as it was Sunderland am surprised he never pinched her purse.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

If ghost were real (they're not), and if they retained full personality of the deceased, there would be quite a lot of spectral fondling and shower voyeuring from recently passed males I bet.

• Like 4

If ghost were real (they're not), and if they retained full personality of the deceased, there would be quite a lot of spectral fondling and shower voyeuring from recently passed males I bet.

i just told my wife last week that if i die first, i'd come back as a ghost to peep-haunt the shower!! :whistle::tsu:

edit: busting the typo-ghost

Edited by Jacques Terreur
  • Like 1

ha ha ha

So

Spectral fondling.....ha ha ha

It's probably all in her imagination. Kind of like people who go through Sleep Paralysis. Some might experience something like someone sitting on them or groping them, but according to most; it's all imagination.

It's probably all in her imagination. Kind of like people who go through Sleep Paralysis. Some might experience something like someone sitting on them or groping them, but according to most; it's all imagination.

This has happened to me. Apart from being terrifying, it felt nice.

Didn't Houdini make a pact with his wife basically saying whichever one of them died first would do everything possible to make contact with the other to let them know there was an afterlife?

Didn't Houdini make a pact with his wife basically saying whichever one of them died first would do everything possible to make contact with the other to let them know there was an afterlife?

they made a code word so that when they asks mediums they will know if it it real if the psychic says the code word. Because if the medium is really talking to the dead then they will tell her the word.

I don't think any of the mediums have said the code word yet

Just a random tid bit of information : Houdini worked for the CIA

Edited by spartan max2