Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

The Rothschilds

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,115 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

View Postlightly, on 28 May 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

* and what buys power and control ??$?  
   Yes all paper money and other valuable ink on paper...  but gold is not printed.  Hard to verify,  but  I've read that the Rothschilds own about 85% of all gold held as a commodity . ( not including jewelry)  .   It is a fact that recently, they, the Rothschilds, have dropped out of the gold market and stopped buying or selling gold.   What will be of value in a global economic crash?... ink or gold?

link please and how does it square with this?  http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/who-owns-worlds-gold/2491

Given what has been offered as a counter in this thread, I think Mr. Dunning is spot on in his analysis - although the belt buckle was VERY convincing.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#17    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,493 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:27 PM

View PostRafterman, on 28 May 2012 - 02:48 PM, said:

link please and how does it square with this?  http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/who-owns-worlds-gold/2491

Given what has been offered as a counter in this thread, I think Mr. Dunning is spot on in his analysis - although the belt buckle was VERY convincing.
http://news.bbc.co.u...s/3628971.stm   the above link simply verifies that Rothchilds have stopped trading gold.   Your link omits any mention of private ownership of gold?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#18    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

http://www.bibliotec.../rothschild.htm

Plenty of info about the old Rothschild Bloodline.

if you're interested.....

#19    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,980 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

News from today about the Rothschild and Rockefeller team up -

http://www.telegraph...h-creation.html

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#20    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

Area69, on 24 May 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

So no one knows much about ol' Mayer's childhood, but they do know that Mayer's pappy traded rare coins with royalty. That's... hmmm.. well, hey, that makes sense. Perfectly logical.

Also, no addressing of the fact that "Rothschild" isn't actually their last name.

to which rafterman replies;
Not sure what you're getting at with your first point.
As to the second, so?

and i end up thinking;
how come i could understand point 1 that area69 made ..yet rafter apparently didn't?
and why does rafter just more or less shrug (so what) at point 2?

what? do we need PHD's to have our opinions validated?
you're telling me you can't see what area69 is driving at?

this is the problem, people... when you can't glean a bit of info from another fellow human being.. who are you accepting your info from?

..people with PHD's?

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#21    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,115 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:19 AM

View Postlightly, on 30 May 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

http://news.bbc.co.u...s/3628971.stm   the above link simply verifies that Rothchilds have stopped trading gold.   Your link omits any mention of private ownership of gold?

So then how can they be so uberpowerful if the gold is held by countries?  If all of the gold listed in the link I posted used to be owned by the Rothchilds (highly doubtful) and they no longer own it, then where is their wealth and power?

View Posttapirmusic, on 30 May 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

http://www.bibliotec.../rothschild.htm

Plenty of info about the old Rothschild Bloodline.

if you're interested.....

Interested in a bunch of conspiracy mumbo jumbo that is primarily just a regurgitation of the "evil Joooosssssss" meme?

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 31 May 2012 - 11:24 AM, said:

News from today about the Rothschild and Rockefeller team up -

http://www.telegraph...h-creation.html

I never said they aren't a wealthy family. The puppet masters of the world, however, is nonsense.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#22    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,115 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

View Postunit, on 31 May 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

Area69, on 24 May 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

So no one knows much about ol' Mayer's childhood, but they do know that Mayer's pappy traded rare coins with royalty. That's... hmmm.. well, hey, that makes sense. Perfectly logical.

Also, no addressing of the fact that "Rothschild" isn't actually their last name.

to which rafterman replies;
Not sure what you're getting at with your first point.
As to the second, so?

and i end up thinking;
how come i could understand point 1 that area69 made ..yet rafter apparently didn't?
and why does rafter just more or less shrug (so what) at point 2?

what? do we need PHD's to have our opinions validated?
you're telling me you can't see what area69 is driving at?

this is the problem, people... when you can't glean a bit of info from another fellow human being.. who are you accepting your info from?

..people with PHD's?

Howsa bout you 'splain it to me?  I get tired of people just posting anecdotes (non sourced by the way) as "proof" of something.  So what, the guy traded coins with royalty.  Royalty had to get their coins from somewhere and if this guy was a trader, who else would they get them from.

As to the name, Jews all over the world have been changing their names for centuries due to persecution.  How does that evidence of anything?

Again, none of the original statements were sourced.

I'm still seeing nothing in this thread to counter the sourced information posted by Mr. Dunning in the Skeptoid segment.

Edited by Rafterman, 01 June 2012 - 11:23 AM.

#23    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,980 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 23 May 2012 - 03:17 AM, said:

Impressive, the Rothchilds a natural curiousity of yours? I've always kind of thought them along the same lines as the Rockefellers.

Rafterman I posted the news article because other people are interested in the connection between these 2 families, such as spid3rCyd3, plus it is current news. One of the typical things seen throughout the times with all the elite families is these mergers and "team ups" which happen do so for very strategic reasons.

Unit, as for what you are talking about, their other name is Bauer, there are a few other names associated with them too, from old family mergers and intermarriages yeons ago. My Bavarian and Prussian family roots / history is connected to a couple of the families.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#24    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:57 PM

thanks for the input, blu3

Howsa bout you 'splain it to me?  I get tired of people just posting anecdotes (non sourced by the way) as "proof" of something.  So what, the guy traded coins with royalty.  Royalty had to get their coins from somewhere and if this guy was a trader, who else would they get them from.
hmm.. ok i've given this some thought.. you've explicitly asked for a 'source' ..which you know i don't have (other than myself) because i was just making an observation back there (didn't think i was witty enough to be dispensing anecdotes?) ...since we KNOW the dynasty that unfolded, what i'm SUGGESTING is, the guy was no simple coin trader.. but if you want to call me on it, fine, you're right, i don't have any PROOF nor do i have a SOURCE. i came to this conclucion of my own accord.. i guess it's a case of 'i saw what the first guy was also IMPLYING and agreed with it' /shrugs

..i just find your stance on the matter to be akin to the Bush family and the Saudi elite as just being friends?
in the same way lady gaga is just an entertainter, right?

even now, i'm not trying to disrespect you, and if you've followed the story thus far, i don't understand why you also couldn't make that connection (that the other poster and myself came to) ...unless you're somehow sympathetic to mayer amschell? it would seem the other poster and myself are not willing to give the rothschilds the benefit of the doubt.

i don't know how to 'splain my reasoning to you.. or even if i ought to? maybe the other poster could come back and get the ball rolling on that? it would have something to do with the inequality often displayed by the elite, now and past.., and the fact that they are happy to 'sit on' all that wealth and power, rather than share it, or even invest it into undertakings that might improve many lives. see, how one remains sympathetic to that, i do not understand. yet i would not insist that you 'splain yourself to me, do you understand?

now don't get angry and try to undermine what i've said.. because the fact still stands (as i said) "we know how that dynasty came about" and the other poster and myself are both perfectly aware of how we came to our conclusions..we are just suprised that you did not, that's all.. and noone is insulting you or directing anecdotes at you....

..yet

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#25    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,115 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

View Postunit, on 01 June 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

thanks for the input, blu3

hmm.. ok i've given this some thought.. you've explicitly asked for a 'source' ..which you know i don't have (other than myself) because i was just making an observation back there (didn't think i was witty enough to be dispensing anecdotes?) ...since we KNOW the dynasty that unfolded, what i'm SUGGESTING is, the guy was no simple coin trader.. but if you want to call me on it, fine, you're right, i don't have any PROOF nor do i have a SOURCE. i came to this conclucion of my own accord.. i guess it's a case of 'i saw what the first guy was also IMPLYING and agreed with it' /shrugs

..i just find your stance on the matter to be akin to the Bush family and the Saudi elite as just being friends?
in the same way lady gaga is just an entertainter, right?

even now, i'm not trying to disrespect you, and if you've followed the story thus far, i don't understand why you also couldn't make that connection (that the other poster and myself came to) ...unless you're somehow sympathetic to mayer amschell? it would seem the other poster and myself are not willing to give the rothschilds the benefit of the doubt.

i don't know how to 'splain my reasoning to you.. or even if i ought to? maybe the other poster could come back and get the ball rolling on that? it would have something to do with the inequality often displayed by the elite, now and past.., and the fact that they are happy to 'sit on' all that wealth and power, rather than share it, or even invest it into undertakings that might improve many lives. see, how one remains sympathetic to that, i do not understand. yet i would not insist that you 'splain yourself to me, do you understand?

now don't get angry and try to undermine what i've said.. because the fact still stands (as i said) "we know how that dynasty came about" and the other poster and myself are both perfectly aware of how we came to our conclusions..we are just suprised that you did not, that's all.. and noone is insulting you or directing anecdotes at you....

..yet

Thank you for the clarification.

I'm still, however, holding to my original point that while they are still a wealthy family, they in no way have the ability to "control the world" as many claim.  All one has to to do is look at the assets of the G8 nations and the assets of the largest corporations on the planet to see that any wealth that the Rothchilds hold is dwarfed by comparison.  Hell, Wal Mart has more control over the world economy than they do.

#26    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,493 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:19 AM

The Rothschilds stopped trading in  Gold (buying and selling) in 2007 .  You'd have to ask them why.   Does that mean they have no longer own any gold?    ..    I doubt that.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#27    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,156 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:54 AM

Hey Raft, your comment about WalMart was great. It made me laugh.

#28    chezarelli

chezarelli

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:21 AM

View PostRafterman, on 02 June 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

Thank you for the clarification.

I'm still, however, holding to my original point that while they are still a wealthy family, they in no way have the ability to "control the world" as many claim.  All one has to to do is look at the assets of the G8 nations and the assets of the largest corporations on the planet to see that any wealth that the Rothchilds hold is dwarfed by comparison.  Hell, Wal Mart has more control over the world economy than they do.
The history behind them is hard to prove as they own thousands of companies world wide in hundreds of divitions that lead back to ownership of sub companies beneath them.It can be linked to the American federal reserve which they share owner ship(they are the highest share holder) with at least 12 other private banks not under any government control .This gives them a huge power base as they lend money to the American government and Europe through Germany they affect economies they have the soul rights to print money in this zone on the planet.They do not control the world as other nations are insulated from them as they to print their own money and don't invest in their power base such as communist nations this keeps the balance gold no longer is the reference  point for all wealth as credits in cyberspace are the true value.Paper money might physicaly represent 4% of the credits
that exist.They did build this on ownership of the largest gold reserve in the early days and control of the english stock market they would be linked to the largest corporations in the world and probable be the highest share holders in these companies they would not use the name Rothchild (red shield) that's why its hard to produce evidence others have followed their progress from the early 1800s

ownership from other sources .The only factual know presents they have is control over the American federal reserve with at least 12 other private non government controlled banks this is not a secret and can be traced .This does give them huge power over lending to europe through germany and switzerland  affecting economies America has had to vote lately on borrowing more from them and other sources

#29    chezarelli

chezarelli

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

sorry about the spelling error typing to fast !!

#30    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,119 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

I know, necroposting...But I just learned of this family last night. Very interesting and very spooky. My research is slim and everything I've seen sounds so completely conspiratorial yet compelling and convincing at the same time. They own major shares in major media companies, the weather channel, and probably every other corporation and source of public influence you could think of. A real life Scrooge McDuck. Richer than rich and sinister as hell. I seen a short youtube video that says they may be worth $500 TRILLION while also saying that their wealth is confined to underground vaults and privy to no person so one could never be sure. They're the top dogs of the Federal Reserve. It seems they own US and half the world. They've handpicked Presidents and controlled world wars and economies. Their bloodlines are old yet remain most prevalent. How can one family remain unopposed for so long? It seems any who do quickly end up dead. I'm the last person to decry wealth accumulation but I think I found my limit when I hear of counting in the trillions which is something I've never thought or known to be possible.

I'm sure you'll be quick to tell me to do my own research but the fact is I know many of you already have and that this is the place to be to get opinions on such things and there are certain posters whose opinions I do value. So tell me. Am I off to a bad start into conspiracy land or should I dig deeper for the truth? Or do they know about me now and could this be my last post? Ha, j/k...hopefully...

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 22 January 2013 - 08:33 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users