Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs and Nukes

Rendlesham, Malmstrom, Wurtsmith AFB, Loring AFB, etc..............

Why have they been interested? Have they stopped taking an interest? is it since the cold war has subsided? Can we expect another wave of sightings around nuclear installations now that tensions are rising between NATO and Russia again?

What did they do at these installations apart from fly around, shine lights and land? What was it all about? Have these same incidents occurred in Russia or China?

Take a look at the very recent dramatisation of the Loring AFB UFO in 1975.

Close Encounters S01E08 Nuclear Reaction and Ghost Rocket 720p HDTV x264 DHD

When the Big News finally breaks—when some unimpeachable, high-level government insider finally admits on-the-record that UFOs are very real and that those who pilot them, although seemingly not from the neighborhood, are nevertheless interested in and apparently concerned about our nuclear weapons—humanity's future will take a dramatic new turn. Once that happens, and it will sooner or later, everything we humans thought we knew about reality will be up for grabs.

http://www.ufohastings.com/articles/front-page-news-in-the-washington-post

• Like 3

Oh, UFOs are real, I don't need some "high-level government insider" to tell me that.

• Like 1

Oh, UFOs are real, I don't need some "high-level government insider" to tell me that.

No I agree. What though is the 'rub' with these nuclear installations?

Drunk, stupid, war-jittery soldiers are just seeing things, like flying lighthouses.

Actually, I don't know.

• Like 1

Drunk, stupid, war-jittery soldiers are just seeing things, like flying lighthouses.

Actually, I don't know.

They risk getting attacked and must surely know that. I'd love to know if those nukes at Rendlesham were disabled in some way.

There must have been some purpose to their visits.

I haven't looked at the links yet but want to say that the nuclear connection is going to be central to understanding

the UFO/ET phenomon, IMO.

And is the reason that there hasn't been...and may never be any official disclosure.

Because of the entanglement with Defence.

There may be two aspects...

One..that nuclear weapons have to be kept on certain positions on the Earth's magnetic grid..

And as UFOs (Interdimensional craft? and Time Travellers?)...use that grid for travelling along..

UFOs will naturally be around nuclear facilities..because they are sharing the same space (magnetic positions)

UFOs might also be unintentionally drawn to nuclear facilities because they could mess up their navigation...?

Two... because nuclear testing ripped into and messed up the Space/Time geometry...it could have opened

up a time warp thing that's affecting other dimensions of existence. And they might be coming to investigate

the problem...

no-one panic...lol...just speculation..

• Like 2

I'm always reminded of Klaatu giving us a flea in our collective ears about "spreading man's violence" in the Day the Earth Stood Still when I think about it actually!

It's interesting that UFOs do seem to be attracted to nukes, are they attracted to nuclear power plants too? Because I reckon there's been as much life lost due to the likes of Chernobyl and Fukishima as there has Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if they're "protecting the wildlife" from radiation they're not doing a good job, which suggests that they're actually protecting themselves if they're knobbling the nukes.

• Like 1

There is no rub. The frequency of sightings around nuclear facilities is no higher than anywhere else.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

There is no rub. The frequency of sightings around nuclear facilities is no higher than anywhere else.

Cheers,

Badeskov

That should be something that is easily provable but for some mysterious reason believers never post any (unbiased) numbers to support the claim that UFO sightings are more frequent near nuclear facilities. It is an empty claim without that data. Who knows, maybe I will be surprised when someone puts up some convincing numbers but I'm not going to hold my breath.

• Like 1

I'm always reminded of Klaatu giving us a flea in our collective ears about "spreading man's violence" in the Day the Earth Stood Still when I think about it actually!

It's interesting that UFOs do seem to be attracted to nukes, are they attracted to nuclear power plants too? Because I reckon there's been as much life lost due to the likes of Chernobyl and Fukishima as there has Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if they're "protecting the wildlife" from radiation they're not doing a good job, which suggests that they're actually protecting themselves if they're knobbling the nukes.

They are not interested in Nukes, that's just Robert Hastings angle into UFOlogy. If you read Swamp Gas Times by Patrick Huyghe he shows the statistics of UFO sightings and you are much more likely to see a UFO over a public space than you are over a military installation. Look what happened to the Echo Flight claim when it was opened up here, that was a big fat lie and was debunked from every angle. It's just more ETH hype.

• Like 1

You reckon the 30 direct casualties and possible 4000 follow up casualties of Chernobyl and the...none...from Fukushima are as much as the 150,000 and 75,000 direct deaths from Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

• Like 1

Actually, I don't know.

I don't think the claimants like Salas were drunk or jittery, or even seeing things, just stupid as far as I know. He couldn't even get his locations right until an evil skeptic showed how full of crap he really is and then he changed his claim. They would be lost without skeptics. Good thing some good soldiers offer the time to illustrate what fanatical fools these wild claimants actually be.

You reckon the 30 direct casualties and possible 4000 follow up casualties of Chernobyl and the...none...from Fukushima are as much as the 150,000 and 75,000 direct deaths from Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

how many have gotten "it's not related, honest" cancers from Chernobyl and the like?
  • Like 1

how many have gotten "it's not related, honest" cancers from Chernobyl and the like?

I would not think 150,000 - the entire population if Pripyat was 49 and a half thousand. Most were evacuated. In reality, there have been no comprehensive, co-ordinated studies of the health consequences of the accident. I think any figure is a guess. I thought it was about 16,000.

I actually know a lady who's husband died from Chernobyl fallout. Sad tale.

From Chernobyl? I already mentioned the 4000 cases directly attribute. Good luck getting confirmations on anything beyond that.

From Fukushima, none. The much ballyhooed rate of thyroid cancer remains the same as it was prior. The amount of cancers detected has increased, of course, which is what happens when there is a comprehensive examination of hundreds of thousands of people who would otherwise have never gotten checked since they had no symptoms whatsoever. Overall, this is a good thing.

Keep in mind, thyroid cancer has a latency period of 4 to 5 years and up (including decades). It hasn't even been three years. The first report was barely a year after. Even Chernobyl didn't have a confirmed case for four years.

Cancer happens.

Edited by aquatus1
Quote added for clarity
  • Like 2

From Chernobyl? I already mentioned the 4000 cases directly attribute. Good luck getting confirmations on anything beyond that.

From Fukushima, none. The much ballyhooed rate of thyroid cancer remains the same as it was prior. The amount of cancers detected has increased, of course, which is what happens when there is a comprehensive examination of hundreds of thousands of people who would otherwise have never gotten checked since they had no symptoms whatsoever. Overall, this is a good thing.

Keep in mind, thyroid cancer has a latency period of 4 to 5 years and up (including decades). It hasn't even been three years. The first report was barely a year after. Even Chernobyl didn't have a confirmed case for four years.

Cancer happens.

I do not doubt you for one second mate, as I said, as far as I know, no official study has been done and the entire population of Pripyat does not get past 50,000 - who were largely evacuated. 16,000 was just one number I had heard, but some sources state up 900,000, which is clearly ridiculous. 4,000 seems a reasonable estimate based on the population and evacuations.

Unfortunately Cancer does happen, although I have no reason to disbelieve the lady who told me about her husband that died due to Chernobyl, she has never stated high mortality rates, just her personal loss.

Edited by psyche101

Oh, sorry, that was in response to Wearer of Hats. Didn't mean to make it sound like I was arguing with you. :blush:

And yes, of course the toll certainly has flex, even towards the region of tens of thousands, but certainly not greater than the actual population.

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 1

You touched on the point I always like to make! That if they (aliens/ufos) were so concerned about our nuke power, why are they never seen over nuke power plants. Coz nuke missiles are totally dormant in their silos. There's not really anything nuclear about them till they go bang!

Besides every sun is a massive nuke reactor... so I dont see why they should be interested in a tiny planet that can make even tinier nuclear bangs. The huge amount of Suns out there, all being nuclear reactors of sorts... means there are literally millions plus of MASSIVE nuke factories blazing away 24/7.... EVERYWHERE!

But aliens dont know this :lol: and as said, are interested in our tiny nuke fireworks, which is all they are compared to the Suns

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

That, and the many, many, actual nuclear detonations that were performed in the Pacific, apparently not catching their interest.

• Like 5

while nuclear explosions may seem puny compared to the sun....when they happen here on Earth...

or in the atmosphere they are NOT puny.

Why do you think we have spent the last 60 odd years being scared of nuclear war...?

• Like 1

while nuclear explosions may seem puny compared to the sun....when they happen here on Earth...

or in the atmosphere they are NOT puny.

Why do you think we have spent the last 60 odd years being scared of nuclear war...?

But bee, why should aliens care about nukes? Contrary to popular belief, there is not a galactic council observing earthmens ability to wipe themselves out, and if there was, Chernobyl and Fukishima wouldn't have happened. Nor would the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nukes. Fukishima is currently POISONING the Ocean... no-one knows yet the full consequences in the future because nothing like it has ever happened before.

Someone way back in ufo history came up with the idea that Aliens are benign, that they showed images of earths destruction by nukes, and the woowoo crowd jumped right on it

More have died in the many wars than at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, so, did they stop caring in the world wars? Yes its fine for millions of men to die by bullets, poision gas, massive bombing campaigns etc, but...OH boy you have nukes and NOW they are interested?

Over population, droughts, famines, new diseases, bugs that antibiotics cant cure, climate changes, massive eruptions and earthquakes, a huge meteor strike, are the big disasters waiting to happen, but you never hear stories of benign aliens pointing that out, do you? Oh no...

• Like 3