Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Record number of people leaving Britain

questionmark

The number of people leaving Britain hit a record high last year - driven by Eastern European workers returning home, new figures have revealed.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• The Silver Thong

• Bill Hill

• itsnotoutthere

Top Posters In This Topic

But the number of new arrivals rose, with more than half-a-million people coming in, official statistics showed.

Offical figures:lol: official figures:rofl:

Don't trust any of this government, FULLSTOP

Which was not really my point...it was more one I made years ago when I said that sooner or later those Polish workers would be going home and in Britain they would be screaming about the loss of a qualified workforce.

exactly Chem, who believes the government any more? were fed up with the lies.

Which was not really my point...it was more one I made years ago when I said that sooner or later those Polish workers would be going home and in Britain they would be screaming about the loss of a qualified workforce.

hook line and sinker..

Q can't believe you fall for the most basic of deceptions. This was set up, years ago..

let print an article saying the poles have gone home.. excellent... people will believe it..

So, er the poles have all gone back home then? :rolleyes:

Anyway, people are leaving the UK but it has nothing to do with the Poles. :geek:

Edited by Bill Hill

We have crowds from UK and EU moving here and in Oz; people there are sick with uncontrolled migration. Some do not like it here and return, but most stay.

We have crowds from UK and EU moving here and in Oz; people there are sick with uncontrolled migration. Some do not like it here and return, but most stay.

I would love to immigrate to Oz damn I wish I could spend 6 months here 6 months there LOL oh ya Britian. So when 5 Polish workers go home 10 Indian workers take there place?

I would love to immigrate to Oz damn I wish I could spend 6 months here 6 months there LOL oh ya Britian. So when 5 Polish workers go home 10 Indian workers take there place?

Leaving the same 15 unemployed British workers on their sitting on the same park bench complaining about foreigners taking their jobs away while gulping the next pint of ale.

Leaving the same 15 unemployed British workers on their sitting on the same park bench complaining about foreigners taking their jobs away while gulping the next pint of ale.

where do you get this information from?.

If only they were part of your hedge fund.. :innocent:

Then they could still sit on the park bench all day, and watch das cash roll in.

I have to ask, how easy is it to get on welfare over there? Here it's pretty hard and there are limits and time lines as to how long you can get it and when you do get it, it ain't much.

I have to ask, how easy is it to get on welfare over there? Here it's pretty hard and there are limits and time lines as to how long you can get it and when you do get it, it ain't much.

p*** easy to claim mate, you can even stay on the dole all your life if you want, many do. when claiming benefit you get everything paid, council tax paid, your rent paid, free dental care, free eye tests, that's why so many chose to live on benefits and why so many want to come over here.

i blame the benefits for the break down in society.

Edited by stevewinn

p*** easy to claim mate, you can even stay on the dole all your life if you want, many do. when claiming benefit you get everything paid, council tax paid, your rent paid, free dental care, free eye tests, that's why so many chose to live on benefits and why so many want to come over here.

Same here - people bust their guts for peanuts being unable to afford a tooth seal, and only Inland Revenues remembers about them. Others lose their job - and the entire government starts to take care of them, as if they are national heroes... I wish I had no job!

No wonder you blame benifits for this break down, thats disgusting. Why would anybody have the need to work over there, ya thats the problem I know but man thats bad your whole life on the dole, what kinda life is that.

Well here's what Canada is promoting so if ya want come on over, look here, this version was geared towards Americans but same idea LOL

No wonder you blame benifits for this break down, thats disgusting. Why would anybody have the need to work over there, ya thats the problem I know but man thats bad your whole life on the dole, what kinda life is that.

Well here's what Canada is promoting so if ya want come on over, look here, this version was geared towards Americans but same idea LOL

Yeah that £55 a week they get must be a wonderful living (Well maybe with the translation to Canadian dollars :P) and such high standards oh housing :rolleyes:.

Edited by Mattshark

Yeah that £55 a week they get must be a wonderful living (Well maybe with the translation to Canadian dollars :P) and such high standards oh housing :rolleyes:.

I don't know how much that is in pounds but the Canadian dollar is almost at par with the American dollar. So I'm thinking that maybe about $120.00 a week or so. Ya not a good living allowance really but if you get a few people living together and they have no bills to pay that could add up to a far bit of take out and beer LOL

Some of the welfare housing here we call chicken coops.

Edited by The Silver Thong

I don't know how much that is in pounds but the Canadian dollar is almost at par with the American dollar. So I'm thinking that maybe about $120.00 a week or so. Ya not a good living allowance really but if you get a few people living together and they have no bills to pay that could add up to a far bit of take out and beer LOL

Some of the welfare housing here we call chicken coops.

But that is always the end of the story. Are there people on the Dole..sure. Are there some too lazy to work... sure. But the fact that there is still work is proven day by day by people coming from abroad and finding work. So, that crap about somebody coming either for the 55 a week or for council housing can be put to rest right away. They come to do the work Britons are unwilling to do.

So, that crap about somebody coming either for the 55 a week or for council housing can be put to rest right away. They come to do the work Britons are unwilling to do.

lol :lol: yes Q because they're just here to work, poor immigrants..

mmmh I know, what about if they sign on, claim benefits and work? plus claim a council flat and rent it out to other immigrants.. thus making extra cash working as landlord.

:rolleyes:

I have to ask, how easy is it to get on welfare over there?

Pretty hard and paradoxically easy.. depends on your demographics.

Who's last in the queue? :unsure2: yep we all know....

Can't here anyone screaming about 'loss of a qualified workforce'.

Well to answer that, just look up some on the many news items about asylum seekers queing up in Calais to get here.

Ever ask yourself why they bypass all the other E.U. counties just to get here?

But that is always the end of the story. Are there people on the Dole..sure. Are there some too lazy to work... sure. But the fact that there is still work is proven day by day by people coming from abroad and finding work. So, that crap about somebody coming either for the 55 a week or for council housing can be put to rest right away. They come to do the work Britons are unwilling to do.

Boy, are you out of touch.