Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Steven Greers new movie Sirius

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

Here is what people have to say about it.

http://www.imdb.com/...s?ref_=tt_ov_rt

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#2    Asadora

Asadora

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

• We have been given a chance to make things happen, but the instructions didn't include how to make things better.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

haha :w00t:

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#3    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

Sounds like a complete flop. I'll have to watch it myself before i cast a justified opinion, but it's not looking good.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#4    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,113 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Just what we needed....another Come Hither and Bash Greer thread..... :rolleyes:

#5    Echosignal

Echosignal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

I felt like I was watching a compilation of you tube videos.

#6    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postbee, on 20 July 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Just what we needed....another Come Hither and Bash Greer thread..... :rolleyes:

One could say that he did it to himself. He has made lots of money from promising  'disclosure' over the years.

Maybe now  people finaly will understand that he is as fake as all the other clowns in this field.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#7    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,113 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostHazzard, on 20 July 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

One could say that he did it to himself. He has made lots of money from promising  'disclosure' over the years.

:o :o :o

Maybe now  people finaly will understand that he is as fake as all the other clowns in this field.

What WOULD we do without you and DBunker .......... ;)

#8    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

View Postbee, on 20 July 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

What WOULD we do without you and DBunker .......... ;)

Probably the same as you are doing right now,... helping the charlatans make money from the gullible.

#9    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,291 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

I cant say that I am surprised by the results.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#10    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,847 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:31 AM

View PostEchosignal, on 20 July 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

I felt like I was watching a compilation of you tube videos.

You could do a lot worse.  Try reading some skeptic posts here; nothing better to dull the mind.

Posted Image

#11    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,847 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:20 AM

View PostHazzard, on 20 July 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

He has made lots of money from promising  'disclosure' over the years.

Not quite true.  Never was he in a position to 'promise' disclosure.  He campaigns for it.  He has rallied support from key witnesses from hundreds of UFO incidents and he lobbies the authorities.

Anything wrong with that?  Who else is going to do it?  I don't understand your grief H.

Because he did not achieve a quick breakthrough that doesn't mean that he is a charlatan with ulterior motives.

Posted Image

#12    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 20 July 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

I cant say that I am surprised by the results.

Cheers,
Badeskov

I cant Believe that anyone is.

Still, I bet some people will be as excited over the next "full disclosure",... because believe you me,  its right around the corner and that one will be the real deal.

I want to believe sure goes a long way. :tsu:

Edited by Hazzard, 21 July 2013 - 09:09 AM.

#13    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:20 AM

I would like to believe that the "disclosure project" will eventually yield results as far as getting to the bottom of the UFO subject.  Realistically speaking though I don't expect much from it.  There are only two possible options for Steven Greer's work:

1}His project is a sham meant to disseminate disinformation and will never have any tangible proof because it is a media front

2}His project is legit and those who know the truth about the UFO phenomena will never allow anything to be revealed.

Either way, we will never know the absolute truth on the matter because truth is obscured by bits of disinformation and it becomes impossible to sort out truth, lies, and/or half-truths.

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#14    Thetruthisoutdated

Thetruthisoutdated

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:24 AM

I am worn out with all Stevens stuff, I think the man is actually well off the deep end, people say I have a closed mind. I say open your mind to the possibility that Greer is just full of crap with a capital C. Seriously give it some thought, the man is a snake oil sales ninja

#15    tribal25

tribal25

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• time is relative

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

I also watch the movie :). It’s an very interesting movie, but the alien body that they have found supposedly is fake it think :P.
But Steven Greer is an interesting person with a lot of knowledge :). What do you think about him? And the alien body that they have found?

Greetings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users