Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged] Lizard-Birds + Tail Flash White

lizard-bird ufo humanoid ufo

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,779 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 23 June 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Does anyone else agree with this statement because I can't see any evidence of any obvious fakery of this particular clip.

P.S. Yes of course I know most YouTube ufo clips are badly faked. This one doesn't seem so obvious though which suggests it could be genuine imv.
why would people believe you, when you create fantasy creatures you even create little stories and drawings to go with them.

#32    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostAndami, on 23 June 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

There is a slowed down video as a reply.
Just to be sure the reply video wasn't itself modified (other than frame slowing), I used a program to slow down the "original" and confirm myself that the object does indeed disappear temporarily around the 39 second mark.
That's just the ufo dodging back and forth into the cloud. There's about a billion credible reports of ufos flying extremely fast, even faster than the eye can see.  This isn't evidence of fakery imv.

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 23 June 2013 - 05:55 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#33    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:49 PM

Classic Smugfish.

#34    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 24 June 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

Classic Smugfish.
Classic common sense imv.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#35    mmhmm374

mmhmm374

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

Wasn't this on an episode of Fact or Faked? At the very least, I remember a similar video that was debunked the same way.

Edited by mmhmm374, 24 June 2013 - 03:53 PM.

In Soviet Russia, Phone was YOU!

#36    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 24 June 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

Classic common sense imv.

Don't get me wrong, I have always enjoyed your threads.

One thing I don't understand is how you start with the conclusion that it is a Glowing Lizard Bird or something and then move forwards trying to fit any video into that conclusion... It's like cramming a circular piece into a square hole.

#37    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

So, I don't understand.

Is this thread about UFOs or lizards or birds? Or all of them? How does a UFO tie in with a lizard and/or bird? Am I missing something?

Whatever it is, I think the video is fake. Andami's video is a good indicator that it's probably not genuine.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#38    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

View PostDomina Lucis, on 26 June 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

So, I don't understand.

Is this thread about UFOs or lizards or birds? Or all of them? How does a UFO tie in with a lizard and/or bird? Am I missing something?

Whatever it is, I think the video is fake. Andami's video is a good indicator that it's probably not genuine.
It's because there's thousands of reported lizard-like entities and also billions of ufo entities seen. I've made the astounding leap that both are the same thing, just that one is seen flying at night at a distance and the other closer-up and in daylight.

#39    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,516 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

Crap, hyraxes can transform into UFO's too?!?!?!

#40    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postrashore, on 26 June 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

Crap, hyraxes can transform into UFO's too?!?!?!
Err, the dogman-type cryptid is portrayed in the Dartmoor Beast photo, the four legged land-loving animal, which I've deduced to have an ancestor of the rock hyrax.

The bright white ufos are lizard-birds which eat white fireflies. What's so difficult to understand?

Attached Files

#41    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:39 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 26 June 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

It's because there's thousands of reported lizard-like entities and also billions of ufo entities seen. I've made the astounding leap that both are the same thing, just that one is seen flying at night at a distance and the other closer-up and in daylight.

Just thought this part of your post was really self-explanatory.

Don't you think it might make a little more sense to make some not-so-astounding leaps? Maybe make some smaller leaps, collect some evidence, and then make the astounding leap? (Which at this point, provided the evidence is convincing and makes sense, would not be so astounding.) Making astounding leaps is something you try to avoid without proof.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#42    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

View PostDomina Lucis, on 27 June 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

Just thought this part of your post was really self-explanatory.

Don't you think it might make a little more sense to make some not-so-astounding leaps? Maybe make some smaller leaps, collect some evidence, and then make the astounding leap? (Which at this point, provided the evidence is convincing and makes sense, would not be so astounding.) Making astounding leaps is something you try to avoid without proof.
Err...I was being sarcastic. Sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users