Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Attack

ElementalDraco218

I dont think it is for real :P Nice effects tho, is it a trailer for some kind of movie or something? Personal project?

Oh, thx Syntax. Like always with videos like this, people would immediately see if it was for real, there would be no doubt if it was. This is far from reality.

Edited by Mr.Dot

yea thought it was a fake when I saw the dang thing crash

yea thought it was a fake when I saw the dang thing crash

That and other few things... :rolleyes:

Edited by grc

You can catch this on Atomfilms.com it's the number one film in the Sci/Fi category.

Obviously not real, but still well done and fun to watch. They did a good job, and I very much doubt they intended for it to be taken seriously. Pure entertainment.

Check out Post #2 from Syntax.

This footage is described as:

02-24-05: Abandoned car at Red Rock Park reveals possible missing hikers. A search of the park begins today. 2-26-05: a camcorder is found in State Park. The Red Rock Hikers, Scott Pendleton and Jennifer Fox, are still missing. If you have any information that might assist with this investigation, please contact the Tacoma Sheriff's Office at 1-323-906-2753. This is the international premiere of this clever mockumentary, when Blair Witch meets reality TV.

I dont think it is for real Nice effects tho, is it a trailer for some kind of movie or something? Personal project?

Oh, thx Syntax. Like always with videos like this, people would immediately see if it was for real, there would be no doubt if it was. This is far from reality.

no it is not a trailer for a moive. these people are real not actors or made up characters. the park ranger found this video on febuary 25th 2005. he made a website and everything to find these people. i for one do believe it is a real tape because no matter what you do you can never make special effects like that. every time a comet or meteor crashes into the earth a dark cloud first appears then a fire ball that covers the comet/meteor breaks through the cloud and then crashes into the ground. these people are still missing and have not been found yet.

no matter what you do you can never make special effects like that. every time a comet or meteor crashes into the earth a dark cloud first appears then a fire ball that covers the comet/meteor breaks through the cloud and then crashes into the ground. these people are still missing and have not been found yet.

More than likely, the phone number was a fake. I bet when you call it, it goes to a machine. Also they had a Sheriff's website created especially for the release back in 2005. You can find it simply by googling their names. You'll notice that the website doesn't exist anymore....probably because the film is no longer showing.

Secondly, haha whoever the 'special effects' wizard was, they know nothing about earth displacement. Compacted soil will hold a fair amount of 'spring', when you strike it with....saaaaaayyy....a spade, the reason it jolts apart has to do with stored energy. Now imagine a spade, travelling at a thousand miles an hour with the weight of a crashing UFO behind it......your going to end up with a decent amount of soil displacement.

The reason why we never saw this in the film is probably because it would have been far too annoying to individually animate pieces of soil for the animators.

I can't believe this thread has even progressed to this point, it's like trying to tell someone 'Universal Soldier' wasn't real.

Even though Jean Claude's acting couldn't be real...

no it is not a trailer for a moive. these people are real not actors or made up characters. the park ranger found this video on febuary 25th 2005. he made a website and everything to find these people. i for one do believe it is a real tape because no matter what you do you can never make special effects like that. every time a comet or meteor crashes into the earth a dark cloud first appears then a fire ball that covers the comet/meteor breaks through the cloud and then crashes into the ground. these people are still missing and have not been found yet.

you are very wrong, this is indeed just a MOVIE...

LINK-> Case Tape 347

• 2 months later...

Has anyone ever thought of looking into the phone number? When you check the white pages, this comes up: Efram Potelle (323) 906-2753, 3811 Aloha St,Los Angeles, CA 90027. Not a sheriff's office number, but somebody who is probably sick and tired of their phone ringing with people asking if that's the sheriff's office. I think I'd change my phone number.

Has anyone ever thought of looking into the phone number? When you check the white pages, this comes up: Efram Potelle (323) 906-2753, 3811 Aloha St,Los Angeles, CA 90027. Not a sheriff's office number, but somebody who is probably sick and tired of their phone ringing with people asking if that's the sheriff's office. I think I'd change my phone number.

This is absolutely real. But the government is trying to cover it up. They just made all that stuff up about it being just a prank so people won't think it's real. Just like the movie Independence Day. The only thing not true about that is all the people saying it's just a movie. If you went to New York, Los Angeles, Moscow, or one of the other cities that got blown up in the movie, you'd find a city there, but only because the government build new cities and paid people to live there and pretend like nothing happened. The truth is out there.

if you pause the video at 2 minutes and 49 seconds you will be able to see a green figure with yellow eyes in the bottom left corner.

it goes by quickly so you have to pause it just right.

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=1076

That was even more fake looking than "The Blair Witch project"...

Dude, seriously. Time to lay off the pipe.

This is absolutely real. But the government is trying to cover it up. They just made all that stuff up about it being just a prank so people won't think it's real. Just like the movie Independence Day. The only thing not true about that is all the people saying it's just a movie. If you went to New York, Los Angeles, Moscow, or one of the other cities that got blown up in the movie, you'd find a city there, but only because the government build new cities and paid people to live there and pretend like nothing happened. The truth is out there.

I'm not sure I'm reading what you said correctly. Are you saying that aliens actually did blow up the cities depicted in the movie "Independance Day", but the government built them back up and pay people to live there? Is that what you're saying? :lol:

:unsure::blink::hmm::no: wow just wow

:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

Good one !!

If the dude just got hit head bitten off? why would the girl stand their and scream "oh, oh, scot! aahhhh!"? why not run?

So fake.