Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Russian Jet Fighter crosses UFO before Crash

ufo plane crash

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#1    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Tragically, there is more and more evidence that biological ufos cause plane crashes imv.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

This was mentioned on my recent thread regarding Cigar UFO's.  Interesting case.

Posted Image

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,957 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 01 July 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Tragically, there is more and more evidence that biological ufos cause plane crashes imv.

as per zoser, already posted, but you want to research things a little better, NO UFO CAUSED the crash, see the real deal below which I copied from my post on zosers post,

The crash was responsible for the deaths of 85 people, incl kids, and injured 100 more. NOT ONE person at the show blamed it on UFO's, so its a bad taste hoax vid

heres a quote from under a similar video of same crash:

"Go on liveleak search ''graphic'' that a$$hole pilot killed a ton of children  pulling out of a stunt over airshow . No UFO, the pilot ejected and walked away after shredding airshow onlookers."

So I went to liveleak and this is what was said

"The Sknyliv airshow disaster occurred on July 27, 2002, when a Ukrainian Air Force Sukhoi Su-27 of the Ukrainian Falcons crashed during an aerobatics presentation at Sknyliv airfield (now known as Lviv International Airport) near Lviv, Ukraine. 85 people were killed, and over 100 injured. The crash remains the world's worst airshow accident to date".

"While the pilots were assigned the majority of the blame, which included accusations of attempting maneuvers that they were not experienced with, Toponar had requested an additional training flight at the airfield where the display was to be performed; this request was denied

(text from liveleak tho Im providing a cleaner link below)

http://www.dailymail...negligence.html

Edited by seeder, 01 July 2013 - 07:07 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

View Postseeder, on 01 July 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

as per zoser, already posted, but you want to research things a little better, NO UFO CAUSED the crash, see the real deal below which I copied from my post on zosers post,

The crash was responsible for the deaths of 85 people, incl kids, and injured 100 more. NOT ONE person at the show blamed it on UFO's, so its a bad taste hoax vid

heres a quote from under a similar video of same crash:

"Go on liveleak search ''graphic'' that a$$hole pilot killed a ton of children  pulling out of a stunt over airshow . No UFO, the pilot ejected and walked away after shredding airshow onlookers."

So I went to liveleak and this is what was said

"The Sknyliv airshow disaster occurred on July 27, 2002, when a Ukrainian Air Force Sukhoi Su-27 of the Ukrainian Falcons crashed during an aerobatics presentation at Sknyliv airfield (now known as Lviv International Airport) near Lviv, Ukraine. 85 people were killed, and over 100 injured. The crash remains the world's worst airshow accident to date".

"While the pilots were assigned the majority of the blame, which included accusations of attempting maneuvers that they were not experienced with, Toponar had requested an additional training flight at the airfield where the display was to be performed; this request was denied

(text from liveleak tho Im providing a cleaner link below)

http://www.dailymail...negligence.html

I have to say that you never seem to prove anything with these counter posts even though you seem totally convinced that you have.

Do you really think the authorities are going to admit to a UFO near miss?

Think about it.

I'm not saying that the UFO was the cause of the crash or even that this particular UFO was even real.  It may be or it may not.

The point is that your post proves nothing either way.

If you think it does please say how.

Posted Image

#5    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,032 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

Good job seeder. Case closed.

#6    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,636 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 July 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Do you really think the authorities are going to admit to a UFO near miss?

Doesn't matter if they do or they don't, since there's a big 'ol crowd there. Do they report a ufo?

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

View Postpallidin, on 01 July 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Good job seeder. Case closed.

Care to state how?

Posted Image

#8    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 01 July 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

Doesn't matter if they do or they don't, since there's a big 'ol crowd there. Do they report a ufo?

I've no idea.  Was it visible to the eye or only to the camera?  There are lots of possibilities.  I can't see how listening to the PR explanation solves anything.

Ufology has proved that.

Posted Image

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,957 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 July 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

If you think it does please say how.

Yet again you demonstrate the fact you do not read any article through... so have a read matey, because readings good. I know it might be tougher for you than watching YT vids, but the facts are rarely in vids promoted as having ufo's in them, now are they?  The article I linked to in the Daily Mail, link provided above, reveals the story of what caused the crash.

Warrior of Truth  :tu:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#10    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,636 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 July 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

I've no idea.  Was it visible to the eye or only to the camera?  There are lots of possibilities.  I can't see how listening to the PR explanation solves anything.

Ufology has proved that.

Then it wouldn't matter if the authorities had said it was a ufo - since the PR explanation solves nothing, right?

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

View Postseeder, on 01 July 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Yet again you demonstrate the fact you do not read any article through... so have a read matey, because readings good. I know it might be tougher for you than watching YT vids, but the facts are rarely in vids promoted as having ufo's in them, now are they?  The article I linked to in the Daily Mail, link provided above, reveals the story of what caused the crash.

Warrior of Truth  :tu:

I'm still waiting for your proof.

Words are cheap.

The article mentions nothing about UFO's.

Edited by zoser, 01 July 2013 - 07:22 PM.

Posted Image

#12    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,032 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 01 July 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

Exactly. That's what I was thinkg too.

#13    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,957 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 July 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Words are cheap.

YT ufo vids are even cheaper....fodder for the gullible people who question nothing and imagine or believe as fact that this world is full of UFO's - and aliens doing bad things

so vids get posted and skeptics and sometimes even more astute believers, actually DO bother to look into the stories...

#14    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

View Postpallidin, on 01 July 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Exactly. That's what I was thinkg too.

Cutting through the sophistry:

You are still faced with putting up evidence that the UFO is fake.  Where is it?  Seeder's article doesn't do it.

If you think it does then please state how.

View Postseeder, on 01 July 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

YT ufo vids are even cheaper....fodder for the gullible people who question nothing and imagine or believe as fact that this world is full of UFO's - and aliens doing bad things

so vids get posted and skeptics and sometimes even more astute believers, actually DO bother to look into the stories...

How does your story prove the UFO is fake?

Edited by zoser, 01 July 2013 - 07:27 PM.

Posted Image

#15    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,032 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 July 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Cutting through the sophistry:

You are still faced with putting up evidence that the UFO is fake.  Where is it?  Seeder's article doesn't do it.

If you think it does then please state how.

How does your story prove the UFO is fake?

That's easy. None of the multitude of spectators reported seeing a UFO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users