Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who would not want one of these?

Sakari

• Like 3

I will take the guy in the blue shorts, you can keep the death trap thing.

• Like 2

Just picturing my grandma strapped into one of those.

• Like 3

Whoaaa! Looks like a blast as long as your know where your noggin' is headed on those dives!

Looks like a good way to shorten your lifespan.... Watch out for submerged rocks!

Now a jetpack.... That's the way to go!

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

Another way young teens can break their necks, whooohoo well I'm a brainless f--k wit count me in. :w00t:

• Like 2

Wow! Great vid. Music too.

I should have posted this video....Awesome show.

• Like 2

^^^ Now thats a show! awesome!! :tu:

It does look like fun - for an experienced person, but dangerous to get experience on...

I'm assuming that thing works buy sucking up water through that thick hose and jets it out... How many fish do they suck up with the water?...

I'd try it... I'd probably drown myself in the process, but I'd totally try it anyway. hahaha.

It does look like fun - for an experienced person, but dangerous to get experience on...

I'm assuming that thing works buy sucking up water through that thick hose and jets it out... How many fish do they suck up with the water?...

No fish. It hooks up to a jet ski's thrust. Jet skis do not suck up fish, well, not many I am sure.

No fish. It hooks up to a jet ski's thrust. Jet skis do not suck up fish, well, not many I am sure.

I sucked up a bunch of gravel into a jet ski impeller once. LOL. Expensive fix. haha.

No! I don't want to make a fashion statement with a neck brace!

I sucked up a bunch of gravel into a jet ski impeller once. LOL. Expensive fix. haha.

Same here, ended up with a new motor, and about $2500.00 less in my bank account. The pebbles stuck in the rubber hose that goes from the impeller to the engine. " Someone " ( will never admit me ) rode it without noticing no water coming out of the 2 water vents on the side.....Blew her up ( seized ).....I miss the good old days.

Edited by Sakari

I've never even seen one of these before, and now I can't imagine my life without one.

If you have a 100 Horse power jet ski ( or more ), you only need $6,900.00 .......I wish they had these in the late 80's..

My hero Karl Pilkington (I'm a big fan of his. As his best friend Ricky Gervais said, Karl is the funniest man alive in Britain today) was desperate to have a go on one of those water jet packs in Venice in British comedy travel series "An Idiot Abroad 3" (2012), but he chickened out once they strapped it to him and he got in the water.

He was so keen to have a go that, whilst in the little boat travelling to the location, he was telling his dwarf mate Warwick Davis (who played an ewok in Star Wars 30 years' ago) that jet packs "are the future" and "I'm having my bit of fun today" and he seemed so confident.

But when they were back on the little boat again after he chickened out of it Warwick just looked at a sheepish-looking Karl and said "Well, that was embarrassing."

Hilarious. Watch it here.....

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0qWdZ9qYcYY[/media]

Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 1

chicken.gif