Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Psychic trauma?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

She is a fake .i use to believe that ghost hunters was real but the girl Donna who left the group .
Said that the ghost hunters show is all staged there is a YouTube video about her telling in an interview.
It's call called taps lies

#17    _Only

_Only

• 6,634 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

Apparently this isn't up for discussion, so to save all from any further chastisement, I suppose we wait for more facts of Lorraine's trauma.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#18    sam_comm

sam_comm

Psychic Spy

• 1,010 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:05 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 22 July 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

She is a fake .i use to believe that ghost hunters was real but the girl Donna who left the group .
Said that the ghost hunters show is all staged there is a YouTube video about her telling in an interview.
It's call called taps lies

But Lorraine Warren wasn't in Ghost Hunters... So I am not sure what you mean by ''She is a fake''. As for Donna of T.A.P.S, it seems that she retracted her words later on. I think she was quite frustrated that the show didn't pay a good salary enough and had financial problems for that reason. She is right though, all Ghost Hunters show are staged, I mean we see 45 minutes of an investigation that took days to prepare and investigate without mentionning all the travels. So, we see only the cool and spooky moments and the feuds between members. We basically see the best moments of the investigations and the reveal of the evidences. That's it. It's made like a reality TV show and clearly Ghost Hunters have always been sold to us that way. There is no surprise here.

View Post_Only, on 22 July 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

Apparently this isn't up for discussion, so to save all from any further chastisement, I suppose we wait for more facts of Lorraine's trauma.

I think that CharlyCluster7 didn't want his topic to be turned into a Warrens bashing thread. That's about it.

Edited by sam_comm, 23 July 2013 - 12:12 AM.

#19    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:55 AM

View PostCharlieCluster7, on 21 July 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

I will post another topic asking if you believe in ghosts and the Warrens for you to lambast.

P.S. I expect more open-mindedness from an Eels fan.

My mind is an open as it gets my friend.  But that doesn't mean I can't spot a couple of charlatans who take advantage of folks from a mile away.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#20    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,978 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:03 AM

Yes she was on ghost hunters.i saw the show

#21    sam_comm

sam_comm

Psychic Spy

• 1,010 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 23 July 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

Yes she was on ghost hunters.i saw the show

I am sorry but it seems that you're mistaken about who Lorraine Warrens is.

She never featured in the Ghost Hunters show with T.A.P.S.

Her appearances on TV has been in the series A Haunting, Paranormal State, Scariest Place On Earth, and a cameo in the movie The Conjuring.

Edited by sam_comm, 23 July 2013 - 10:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users