Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Elementary school shooting


  • Please log in to reply
689 replies to this topic

#616    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 18 December 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

Oh man, that just choked me up all over again. :cry:

Sorry about that, but sometimes we can't avoid feeling sad when these things happen..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 18 December 2012 - 03:55 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#617    Cassea

Cassea

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Becky's Mom  that was precious of your daughter.  So sweet.

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury communication issues.   http://www.asha.org/.../#comm_problems

#618    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

View PostCassea, on 18 December 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

Becky's Mom  that was precious of your daughter.  So sweet.

Thank you ..She wrote a letters to heaven beofre too...The minister told her he will post them, I was happy the minister played along with it.. ..  I value the innocence, because it won't always be around

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 18 December 2012 - 06:00 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#619    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,151 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

View PostCassea, on 18 December 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

I disagree.   A mentally unstable boy is a ticking time bomb.  She took that boy and armed him and trained him to use assault weapons.  I wouldn't claim her either.  She is responsible for the deaths of those students.

Also they hired 25-30 people to help with the funerals.


He killed them with pistols, not assault weapons.....( sources say anyway )

She is not responsible one bit, she did nothing illegal, she did not train him to go out and kill innocent people. And she did not arm him with weapons.....That is a stupid comment if you ask me.

" here son, have my guns, go play with them "....... :no:

From what I have read, she taught him to respect guns, and actually, she may have taken him to a gun range ( like millions of parents do with their kids ), there is nothing showing she " trained " him......

She took her son out with her on things she enjoys, spent time one on one with him.....If that is a crime, something is wrong.

Edited by Sakari, 18 December 2012 - 06:09 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#620    Order66

Order66

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Thanatos

  • The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

View PostRender, on 17 December 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

Oh great, now they're trying to blame a sci-fi game for everything:

Mob Blames Mass Effect For School Shooting, Is Embarrassingly Wrong



http://kotaku.com/59...wrong/gallery/1

I just can't facepalm enough ...

When the Columbine shooting happened, everybody brought up the fact that the shooters had been into the video game "Doom". I think its just more misplaced blame. I don't think violent video games lead to certain psychological issues. Rather, I think people with certain psychological issues gravitate to violent video games.

Edited by Order66, 18 December 2012 - 06:19 PM.

Posted Image

#621    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 8,936 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostOrder66, on 18 December 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

When the Columbine shooting happened, everybody brought up the fact that the shooters had been into the video game "Doom". I think its just more misplaced blame. I don't think violent video games lead to certain psychological issues. Rather, I think people with certain psychological issues gravitate to violent video games.
i think that's true as well.


#622    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

    ♔ Queen E L S A

  • Member
  • 8,317 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Moon Kingdom

  • "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

View PostSakari, on 18 December 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

He killed them with pistols, not assault weapons.....( sources say anyway )

She is not responsible one bit, she did nothing illegal, she did not train him to go out and kill innocent people. And she did not arm him with weapons.....That is a stupid comment if you ask me.

" here son, have my guns, go play with them "....... :no:

From what I have read, she taught him to respect guns, and actually, she may have taken him to a gun range ( like millions of parents do with their kids ), there is nothing showing she " trained " him......

She took her son out with her on things she enjoys, spent time one on one with him.....If that is a crime, something is wrong.

I don't agree with everything you post. But I agree with this! I might ask my dad soon to have some gun lessons.

View PostOrder66, on 18 December 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

When the Columbine shooting happened, everybody brought up the fact that the shooters had been into the video game "Doom". I think its just more misplaced blame. I don't think violent video games lead to certain psychological issues. Rather, I think people with certain psychological issues gravitate to violent video games.

My stepmom is one of those people! Ugh. My little brother plays all sorts of games: zombies, COD, etc. and he hasn't done anything violent. Besides I rather him play video games and do things what other "teens" do at his age.

Edited by Princess Serenity, 18 December 2012 - 06:52 PM.


#623    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,518 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Where the hell is this other guy they pulled out of the woods dressed in camos?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#624    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,151 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

View PostPrincess Serenity, on 18 December 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

I don't agree with everything you post. But I agree with this! I might ask my dad soon to have some gun lessons.


You should never agree with people all the time......If you do, something is wrong with you. :tu:


Gun Safety Classes a must.....

Skeet Shooting, that is fun !

View PostSweetpumper, on 18 December 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

Where the hell is this other guy they pulled out of the woods dressed in camos?

???????????


Just looked, ....Probablly some random homeless dude,.wrong place at wrong time........I am sure he is released.

Edited by Sakari, 18 December 2012 - 07:18 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#625    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free America

  • it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Why the hell isnt the camo guy been identified and why was he hanging a grammar school in the woods in camo. Certainly he would have been known to the local community as it isnt very large.


#626    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,151 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostPrincess Serenity, on 18 December 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

My stepmom is one of those people! Ugh. My little brother plays all sorts of games: zombies, COD, etc. and he hasn't done anything violent. Besides I rather him play video games and do things what other "teens" do at his age.

I would rather he be out fishing, hiking, or skeet shooting with Dad, or hunting with Dad :)

Get out more, enjoy nature !

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#627    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,518 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 18 December 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

Why the hell isnt the camo guy been identified and why was he hanging a grammar school in the woods in camo. Certainly he would have been known to the local community as it isnt very large.

Yes, they need to follow up on this, no matter how mundane it turns out to be.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#628    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free America

  • it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

At this point its alotta conspiracy theory. But ive got a few on the record about this guy. Having nothing to justify him being there thats what it would be at this point. Conspiracy Theory. I recomend reading the comments. They died down last night at page 15 and are starting to pick up again today.

http://vigilantcitiz...php?f=6&t=19618

http://www.imgbox.de...andy_Hook_1.jpg

http://www.imgbox.de...andy_Hook_2.jpg

Edited by AsteroidX, 18 December 2012 - 07:41 PM.


#629    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,151 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

O'Toole said people with Asperger's, which is a neurological disorder, aren't known to commit such violence and that too much is being made about Lanza's mental health.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#630    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 12,998 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

View PostSakari, on 18 December 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

O'Toole said people with Asperger's, which is a neurological disorder, aren't known to commit such violence and that too much is being made about Lanza's mental health.
As I understand it sometimes as they get older aspergers patients frustration becomes more violent.  This guy wasn't 'older' though so...Im still waiting to hear if he was on anti-depresants or not.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users