Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

what will happen december 24 2012?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#16    Hellcat009

Hellcat009

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

Personally, I don't think that the world will end any time soon, no matter how many predictions there are. I think there might be an end to an era of a certain kind of thought and lifestyle, and we will make a shift to something new. Thought I'd love for there to be a giant bat.

#17    Drums

Drums

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:23 PM

hmm not sure about vampires, my bet is on dolphines creating nuclear weapons and killiing off all land animals, but that won't happen tell 2014.

#18    The Gremlin

The Gremlin

Gnawing at the ankles of Falsehood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

• sniffing the finger of truth

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

about then, ill be starting to wrap up xmas prezzies in a completely altered state of consciousness...maybe ill attempt to do it using telekenesis. After opening yet another bottle of red, i might saunter to the lower levels, check in on Santa in the dungeon, make sure he hasnt escaped from my ludicrously over-elaborate death machine; and perhaps have a look at wiki to see which sauce goes best with raindeer.

I rarely talk about such things but I once shoveled 18 tons of material in 11 min-
utes. It was under ideal conditions which allowed use of the legs and gravity
but I know no one who could have matched it and I do know work
...Cladking
If you were a dragon wouldn't you rather eat fat, alocohol fill, Nordic giants, than stringy little Chinamen?   Draconic Chronicler.
You claim you do research and then disregard the fact the Pyramids were built by God, which is why no man-made computer can replicate it.  The Interpreter

#19    Hugo Stiglitz

Hugo Stiglitz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• Man of The People

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:50 PM

View Postgodlybeing, on 28 August 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't december 24 2012 according to myth supposed to be the time Camazotz (devil/evil vampire dude) get free from his binding? So if the end of the world does happen wouldn't be a vampire outbreak? Which is kind of wierd since the royal armouries museum bought a box to slaying vampires. so if calander is right, im putting my money on vampires. :tu:

well,there goes my plans for xmas! :santa: :clap: :tu:

"If you want to walk the Streets of Gold,you got to know the password, ROLL TIDE ROLL."
Paul "BEAR"Bryant

#20    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

Santa will ride his sleigh across the sky, delivering presents to the good little boys and girls.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#21    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,611 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

View Postgodlybeing, on 28 August 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't december 24 2012 according to myth supposed to be the time Camazotz (devil/evil vampire dude) get free from his binding? So if the end of the world does happen wouldn't be a vampire outbreak? Which is kind of wierd since the royal armouries museum bought a box to slaying vampires. so if calander is right, im putting my money on vampires. :tu:

Camazotz is a bat god in Mayan mythology and is associated with night, death and sacrifice  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camazotz

He is not a devil or vampire and I have found nothing about him being bound and to be freed this year.  The date you used is close to the date used by fringe authors (December 21, 2012) which is supposed to be the date the world ends but it is nothing more than hype and nothing out of the ordinary will happen.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#22    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

I'll be drinking copious amounts of brandy as I do every Christmas eve :tu:

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#23    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,208 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

Well...my family will gather together.  We shall drink, sing, dance and laugh.  When the children are in bed we will wrap presents and put them under the tree.  Stockings will be filled.  More drinking.  My husband will give me a hard time because I spent too much (as usual).  More merriment.  

Yeah, that about covers it.  

Morning of the 25th very tired adults will laugh with the children about the magic that happened after they went to bed.  Drinking large amounts of coffee being used to swallow aspirin.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#24    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

what will happen december 24 2012?

Christmas Eve.  That's traditionally the day when I do my Christmas shopping.  The day after that is Christmas Day, which is traditionally the day during which the Queen makes her 3pm televised speech and the Christmas Day special episode of Doctor Who is shown in the evening.  The day after that is Boxing Day, when the traditional Boxing Day football matches take place.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun, 29 August 2012 - 04:49 PM.

#25    Rob Awesome

Rob Awesome

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

• If we don't have an apocolypse soon I'll have to find work

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:36 AM

Disappointment I'd imagine, no armageddon, no space vampires, and another box of G.D. tube socks under the tree :(  My Christmas wishes never come true.

The "mean to"s make an unhappy one

#26    Alliex

Alliex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• "If you can lie on the floor without holding on, you're not drunk" - Dean Martin

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:38 AM

Fingers crossed. I love vampires haha :P

#27    starchild1976

starchild1976

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• Truth is stranger than fiction.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

It is where the Mayan first long count calender ends. Another begins afterward.

#28    godlybeing

godlybeing

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:16 PM

was just a joke

#29    ThickasaBrick

ThickasaBrick

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• "Your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick." "I'll judge you all and make damn sure that no-one judges me."
    -Jethro Tull

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:36 PM

Realizing all the people I forgot to buy gifts for.

#30    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:37 PM

It's when my power grows to over 9000 and can then defeat Vegeta.

Posted Image

~MEH~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users