Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens Eat Humans!

Firestone66

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice. Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time. There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth. Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us? Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race? It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens! The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective. Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

Interesting idea, but I don't find it to be even remotely likely. You are making all kinds of assumptions with this. Not only are you assuming that aliens have actually visited the earth, a point of debate which has conclusively determined that there is absolutely no conclusive evidence to confirm, but you are also assuming that alien life would even be able to metabolize human flesh despite having evolved in a completely alien environment.

The whole reason that the food chain works here on earth is because of our similar makeup biologically. There is no conclusive evidence that life exists beyond this sphere of ours, let alone life that has the same chemical properties that we are made of.

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice. Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time. There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth. Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us? Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race? It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens! The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective. Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

Welcome to the Forum Firestone66 ! And as For E.T`s Diet ! We just maybe It ! You never know ! But Its a long to Find Out Im sure! :rolleyes:

Keep it Real ,and Keep Looking Up!

post-68971-0-77056200-1295838114_thumb.j

I always thought that human sacrifices to the gods are like offerings of a human life to the gods.

As in a human, being killed for the purpose of being offered to the gods.

Not for being served as food for the gods.

My theory on what started Human sacrifice in the beginnings, instead of hungry aliens, is that some shaman got ticked off at one of the other villagers over something like stealing his prized goat or haunch of venison and then thought the whole idea up as a matter of getting rid of the offender without coming off as a butthole of a shaman. It was to appease the Gods and help the village after all. More people looked at him funny or offended him someway and ticked him...er... I mean the Gods off and had to be sacrificed. Before you know it other shaman's in other villages decided they'd appease their Gods and boom, you had a full fledged fad. Could be wrong though.

Yeah boon It was one of the Best Zones they ever did ! And just to Think I watched it on a 18 inch black and white T.V. when it was new!

Wow the Time Flys !and were still here !

Even thogh I was only 7yrs old !

Edited by DONTEATUS

But it sure would make for a good Twilight Zone episode... ;)

Lots of Hollywood references on the bottom of the page! Awesome!

booNyzarC ~ Any secret service covers its tracks when it invades another country, what makes you think that an alien race wouldn't do the same? Maybe it wasn't necessary to hide in front of a primitive race. Nowadays, I believe it would be absolutely imperative to leave no traces in the interest of survival. If an alien race has the ability to make it to earth, doesn't it make sense that the could easily hide their identity.

Nasa astronauts are planning to make a trip to Mars, and a big part of their plan is to grow food and excavate water from Martian soil. What makes you think aliens wouldn't have the same detailed plans. What ever happened to those Neanderthals anyway? Is it possible that those hairy neanderthals weren't that tasting? If we have the ability to manipulate DNA, why wouldn't aliens have the same ability? Maybe Neanderthals were converted to homo sapiens through DNA manipulation. Why would they do this? They would get a suitable food source and at the same time the humans would provide labor. This is not an impossible idea. The human race uses cows for a food source and labour. To top it off the human race uses DNA manipulation to create more productive and resourceful animals in the interest of our collective survival. The human race uses religion to direct the masses, Why wouldn't an alien race insert some type of rituals to do the same?

You see booNzyarC, everything that humans can do, I'm sure an intelligent alien race can do better, plus more. Just a little hint booNyzarC, you are in the Extraterrestrial & UFO Phenomenon section. LOL!

It's more then ironic to see a cow serving McDonald's, I would have to agree.

It's more then ironic to see a cow serving McDonald's, I would have to agree.

I know what you are saying, cows serving mcdonald's, it souds silly. On the flipside, the human race is trying to make monkeys smarter and once upon a time humans used to eat monkey brains ~ what am I saying... They are still being hunted for food in some parts of the world.

Aliens eating humans ? Nah, nobody travels that far for take-away. :no:

booNyzarC ~ Any secret service covers its tracks when it invades another country, what makes you think that an alien race wouldn't do the same? Maybe it wasn't necessary to hide in front of a primitive race. Nowadays, I believe it would be absolutely imperative to leave no traces in the interest of survival. If an alien race has the ability to make it to earth, doesn't it make sense that the could easily hide their identity.

That certainly does seem to be the convenient explanation of choice for many. Forgive me if I don't buy it.

Nasa astronauts are planning to make a trip to Mars, and a big part of their plan is to grow food and excavate water from Martian soil.

That would be quite an accomplishment considering that a critical element of crop producing soil is an existing biology of micro-organisms for the seeds and plant life to be nourished and protected by. Are we planning on importing earth biology to martian soil? Do you have a source for this bit of scientific conjecture?

I think what you might mean is that a longterm mission to Mars will make use of greenhouses and Hydroponics, as described here on NASA.gov

http://www.nasa.gov/audience/formedia/presskits/spacefood/factsheets.html

And here.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2004/25feb_greenhouses/

But, by all means, if you have something that refers to planting in actual Martian soil I would love to read about it.

What makes you think aliens wouldn't have the same detailed plans. What ever happened to those Neanderthals anyway? Is it possible that those hairy neanderthals weren't that tasting? If we have the ability to manipulate DNA, why wouldn't aliens have the same ability? Maybe Neanderthals were converted to homo sapiens through DNA manipulation. Why would they do this? They would get a suitable food source and at the same time the humans would provide labor. This is not an impossible idea. The human race uses cows for a food source and labour. To top it off the human race uses DNA manipulation to create more productive and resourceful animals in the interest of our collective survival. The human race uses religion to direct the masses, Why wouldn't an alien race insert some type of rituals to do the same?

Like I said, it makes for an interesting story, but I find it extremely unlikely. Feel free to believe whatever you wish, of course. ;)

You see booNzyarC, everything that humans can do, I'm sure an intelligent alien race can do better, plus more. Just a little hint booNyzarC, you are in the Extraterrestrial & UFO Phenomenon section. LOL!

Yes, I'm aware of the forum section title. And I'm also aware that those aliens are sneaky. :ph34r:

Human sacrifice to gods isn't nearly enough evidence to conclude we are food to interstellar beings.

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php

http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/Human_Mutilations.htm

http://www.ufoencounters.co.uk/human-mutilations.html

http://www.crowdedskies.com/human_mutilations.htm

Zoiks... Human mutilations? I don't know if I want to click on any of that... :huh:

WOah! What a creepy idea!

Would make a great movie!

Welcome to UM by the way!

You wrote, 'If an alien race has the ability to make it to earth, doesn't it make sense that the could easily hide their identity'.

By that same token, it just seems odd to me that an alien race that has the ability to make it to earth would then eat humans....

Consider what you are suggesting... They are highly technologically advanced and thus could have/make pretty much anything they could want - so they could clone humans if for some bizarre reason they had such a fetish for 'flesh'.

They could have all the flesh they want by just growing it or cloning us... Why be so barbaric and kill humans on our planet?

I also agree with booN, from a chemical point of view, I doubt they could digest anything from our planet.

Having said that - if you believe we were created by them in the first place, this might not be a problem for them then ;)

Human sacrifice to gods isn't nearly enough evidence to conclude we are food to interstellar aliens

In the tropics, mankind kills sharks only to keep their fins. Why would it be improbable that aliens would be just as selective? Maybe these parts are the only thing that is exceptable to their diet. In mankinds history there is evidence of a ritual act of devouring the eyes of the enemy. Why would it be improbable that they were following the example of their living gods? Seals only eat the guts and eyes of fish and just cause mankind doesn't make this part of their routine diet doesn't mean other beings won't. Man kind is so blinded by their self- centeredness they don't see the obvious. Like it says in your video, millions have abducted only to be returned without their guts and eyes.

WOah! What a creepy idea!

Would make a great movie!

Welcome to UM by the way!

You wrote, 'If an alien race has the ability to make it to earth, doesn't it make sense that the could easily hide their identity'.

By that same token, it just seems odd to me that an alien race that has the ability to make it to earth would then eat humans....

Consider what you are suggesting... They are highly technologically advanced and thus could have/make pretty much anything they could want - so they could clone humans if for some bizarre reason they had such a fetish for 'flesh'.

They could have all the flesh they want by just growing it or cloning us... Why be so barbaric and kill humans on our planet?

I also agree with booN, from a chemical point of view, I doubt they could digest anything from our planet.

Having said that - if you believe we were created by them in the first place, this might not be a problem for them then ;)

Paxus you asked why wouldn't they just clone us? Well mankind hunts for the thrill, even if it means poaching. Why would aliens not have the same need for excitement. Maybe we are a delicacy to them. When mankind invades another country they break all the rules in a foreign country. Why wouldn't the same temptation exist for an alien race far far away from it's home. If we are game to the aliens then we humans on the earth are the real deal. They probably get turned on by our fear. A cloned human just doesn't cut it.

Paxus you asked why wouldn't they just clone us? Well mankind hunts for the thrill, even if it means poaching. Why would aliens not have the same need for excitement. Maybe we are a delicacy to them. When mankind invades another country they break all the rules in a foreign country. Why wouldn't the same temptation exist for an alien race far far away from it's home. If we are game to the aliens then we humans on the earth are the real deal. They probably get turned on by our fear. A cloned human just doesn't cut it.

Hunting is a bit different then, taking someone while they sleep. That's more a scavenger role.

If they hunted us, no one would see it as an offer to the gods, maybe still a sacrifice but being offered is different from being hunted. Also, why is there no evidence of ancient alien technology here on Earth? I can't imagine a group of aliens going through the trouble of traveling to a distant planet to hunt and then leave without leaving behind any kind of structure or objects, unless interstellar travel is extremely easy and quick for them, which would be quite an assumption.