Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Back, differently though!

cleo_patra45

OK, I know you are all not very fond of me since my last few posts. But I have decided that I do like this forum a lot and I realize that I have done a lot of chit chatting and off topic discussions. Therefore I have decided to post to the messeges that I feel are of interest to me. I just wanted to say sorry and I hope you will all except me back in once again,.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robyn

• Magikman

• Homer

• Kira

Top Posters In This Topic

:s6  :st Hi Cleo...

Well I for one did say that if you had thought about things and were sorry I'd welcome you back..................

so if you have....

:se WELCOME BACK CLEO :se

Glad to hear that you have thought about what you have done.    I think that everyone deserves a second chance.

Welcome back!   :st

Great to have you back. I am glad you have thought it over and I too am sorry if I was the one to drive you away,  :-[ Don't mind me, I can get a little stubborn at times.  :s3

So, welcome back!

;D

Welcome back

Oh yes, Cleo is me, I believe this is another chit chatter signing on? Perhaps you should take note of this Saruman, I believe most of the youngsters  signing on are only here to post non sense. :P

And I can honestly say to kyle that what he posted was taken as an insult. (no offence cleo)

I also wanted to suggest to Kyle that maybe he should review his thoughts before posting them. Your profile does state you're 16, yet you write as if you were 13.. :s9 Now that's a bit odd don't you think? :)

Robyn,

I have taken note of what Kyle has said, and it has come to my attention that both you and Cleo have exactly the same IP address, throughout the entire history of your time on the forum. This implies beyond reasonable doubt that you are indeed posting under two seperate accounts, as both Robyn and Cleo_Patra45.  :-/

It would probably be a good idea to chose which one of the two you want to post under and scrap the other one. I don't think the other forum users will thank you for having a double identity.

Whoops, busted.  :se  :P

* - Curious to know though. Are you really an angst ridden 13 year old channeling a semi-intelligent Nubian slave girl, or someone a bit older than she's letting on desperately attempting to relive her childhood?  :-/

Fine i will admit to being the infamous "cleo" but I am being truthful when I say it was used for only a little experiment to test on how you treat the younger ones on the forum. I am really much older than such but will not disclose my age for a bit of privacy. I admit, I did wrong in lying to you all. But I do notice Magikman that you judge every younger one that joins the forum. And I have also found ways to prove that Kyle is alpha wizard. That's not really the point in my topic but let's see who the younger one is? I was able to point out all the proof used to track kyle in to being alpha. Was he able to do the same to cleo? My experiment did however have a good ending. I did find that adults these days, including myself judge the younger kids thinking that they are rude, often disrespectful and have a habit of chit chatting on the forum. There was another member here before as "destiny" i thought that maybe if i pretended to be her , you would all be excepting only because you know her. My plan was a success and you all thought I was really destiny. That lead to the test you were all given. I am sorry to have done this and I know you are all confused but in a way it has helped me understand the problems on kids today.

Robyn

PS. Magikman, I did not do this to go back to my childhood but I can tell you that maybe you should look back through yours, you might see how it feels to be judged for a change.

:s08 :s08 :s08 :s08 :s07

I AM SO ANGRY...........................

HOW DARE YOU

that you used us all as some kind of experiment.!!!!!    

<what are we now lab rats.?>

I'm off to cool down .....................<b4 I say or do something I may regret :s8>

To Whomever,  :-/

It would seem to me that your test was heavily one-sided and greatly flawed. You would be hard pressed to prove my or any other members pre-judgement of your multiple personalities without provocation. If you did indeed portray Destiny earlier (more than a year ago), my only response to you was a slight admonishment for your childlike behavior to another member. My responses to you as Cleo have been polite and worded to relieve your childish angst. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

There is no pretension with me, what you see is what you get, like it or not. I've been judged by many people, that's the way of life, it would behoove you to accept that reality if you desire acceptance. Although, truthfully, you have a ways to go before you reach that level of maturity, if the stunt you just pulled is any indication.

I only judge those who are disrespectful and behave immaturely, whether they be youngsters or an older person like Jimmy Potzanpans. I've also tried to initiate a separate area for younger members to use as can be seen in this thread CLICK HERE in order to keep problems to a minimum, and yet allow younger members to participate in a subject they are interested in. Of course your highly selective memory either failed to register that fact, or it didn't fit into your predetermined judgement. You've also failed to recognize that there are younger members who participate in this forum (Odin & Adam are a couple who come to mind) without any problems.

As in real life, patience and tolerance is indicative to any given person's behavior, being a deceitful, unscrupulous person leads me to believe you are bound to a life of misery and unhappiness. Good luck with that.

Magikman  :sg

I, as one of the younger persons on the forum, have to say something about this. I never had any bad experiences with Magikman when it came to my age, either did any other member make a problem of it that I am 16 years old. So, what the **** is this all about?? ???

Odin S. :s9

I personally don't think there was a test. I think that cleo/Robyn was so embarrassed by getting caught that she used the 'test' as an excuse.

Adults don't fit in with children's discussions and children don't fit in with adult's discussions, unless there is a specific interest in that discussion. This is not to say that Odin and Mr-X are children, because they are not, but as an example they fit in well because of the interest they have with older members of the forum about the unexplained.

The so-called test cleo/Robyn put on the forum was to throw some snotty nosed little kids into the forum and pollute the forum with baby talk, and see how the older members react? Rest assure everyone, we were not fooled and there was no test. She got caught utilizing two different identities and she made up an excuse to make herself seem more intelligent at our expense. Notice how quick she was to point an accusing finger at the rest of us for OUR behaviour?

Very well homer, you believe what you want to believe. No one is stopping you, this is afterall a discussion forum.  :s6 You are entitled to have your own oppinion. Therefore I will not stand in your way. As for Celtic witch, I did not think of you as lab rats. I did however find that comment very hilarious. None of this was meant to fool any of you. I'm sure you are all old enough to tell the difference between a letter saying "ha the joke is on you" or "Sorry, but this was a test" If you just read this maybe 3 times or more, you could clearly understand that I was making a point, not a judment unlike some people on the forum who judge younger kids or teens. If you still don't understand then there is nothing else I can do. I will leave you all. I  get the hint that you are shooing me away. For that I don't blame you. :s08

But if you continue to take small observations like mine seriously, then I should say, May God have mercy on your pitiful souls. :-/

But if you continue to take small observations like mine seriously, then I should say, May God have mercy on your pitiful souls. :-/

I have to admit, I couldn't have stated this any more succinctly.

By the way, your pious intonation is as scurrilous and guileful as your willfully deceitful personality. You may want to look to yourself before condemning others with your righteous, holy indignation. If you are any example of what awaits us in God's Great Kingdom, hell suddenly doesn't seem all that unappealing.

Magikman  :sg that's right, this is a devil icon, no doubt something you'll become all to familiar with through eternity

Well said Magik. I also stand by what I said, because it is the truth. Robyn, you said you will leave us all, and thats the best thing you have ever said on this forum. You have clearly overstayed your welcome

Do you think you are some sort of psychologist or something?  This experiment you claim has helped you understand the problems with kids today.      What about understanding your problems?  Obviously you have no idea if you are Robyn or Cleo.   ???

Maybe you need to see a shrink to find out who you really are.   Split Personality maybe.   :s01

As you can see, You and your childish games will not be missed here. :s08

Rae  :se

I agree with Magik and Homer, Rae, too.

I will ADMIT that I may have posted in haste.

(but that doesn't make me regret what I said)

BTW I'm in a job where people like yourself do things like this everyday< deny that they have had anything to do with another person , and when caught out,say it's a joke> then wonder why the people on the recieving end of this so called 'joke'/test' don't seem to find it funny >:(

So in honesty when I come home to find it in My favourite forum, it did really p%*& me off.

I  get the hint that you are shooing me away. .  

Now what ever gave you that idea?......and As for GOD having mercy on My pitful soul.................<I don't think so> please spare us that religious self righteous indignation :s8

This is not to say that Odin and Mr-X are children

CHILD *LOL* Hey Homer im that young sheeeeesh :P, Odins about 16 or something, im about 6 years older.

jeeeez do i seem so young.  ;D thats i good sign isnt it

As for Cleo and and her Skitso personality Robyn,

i've been here for quite a while now and i have never witnessed something like this here. You were lying to us, as much as you were lying to yourself. If it was an experiment, and i stress 'IF', you should have told the moderators before you started using US for your experiment.  That way they would have known about your little experiment and you wouldnt be in the situation that you are in. (thats if they would have let you). They may have kept it from magik ;)

Now, i think you should apologise to every single member of this forum. I myself am willing to forgive (its in my nature) as or the others, well...thats entirely up to them.

XJr ;D

Fair enough. I am SORRY mr-x for my so called "crude and deceitful behaviour"  :s3 But unfortunatly, there are no other mature members here to forgive me I will be on my way. As for Celtic witch and her stupid bull **** comment about " getting some help" I would say that she can leave her rude and unecessary " thoughts" to her ****ing self. That's all I have to say to you.  :s08

As for magikman, you think I'm going to go to hell???  :sf Guess again. You are the non- religious a**hole that has no beliefs. If anyone's going to hell it would be you.  :-/

I'm sorry but I don't think that I seen Celtic write

" getting some help".  Did anyone else see this?   ???

Your other comment      " I would say that she can leave her rude and unecessary " thoughts" to her ****ing self. "

You're the one that started this so called bulls**t.  ::)

Good Riddens.   :s08 :s08