Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello everyone, I'm new, sort of.

oddiumxwanderus

Had an account about 7 or 8 years ago, lost touch with the site, hoping to get back into the groove of things. Thought I'd throw myself out there... meh. :]

• Like 1

Welcome back... look forward to seeing you around the forums.... chat is always open

• Like 1

Welcome to UM, your cat looks just like my Tosca :)

• Like 1

Welcome!

• Like 1

Thanks again, all... is it always quiet on here or am I just on at the wrong times, creeping on the wrong topics, lol!

Hello there.

It's always nice to welcome old faces back.

Thanks again, all... is it always quiet on here or am I just on at the wrong times, creeping on the wrong topics, lol!

Hello & welcome.. I'm fairly new too & I'm from Al Nitak... I do that too..wrong topics.. wrong time!!

Nice cat.......... he looks really tough :gun:

Hello! I'm new to this whole site, I read a few threads in the forums and was absolutely enthralled by everything I'm reading. Just thought I'd throw myself out here and voice my opinions.

Hello & welcome.. I'm fairly new too & I'm from Al Nitak... I do that too..wrong topics.. wrong time!!

Nice cat.......... he looks really tough :gun:

Ha! He's strong, but he's such a momma's boy it's sickening!

Had an account about 7 or 8 years ago, lost touch with the site, hoping to get back into the groove of things. Thought I'd throw myself out there... meh. :]

Hello there. Welcome back :tu:

Hello! I'm new to this whole site, I read a few threads in the forums and was absolutely enthralled by everything I'm reading. Just thought I'd throw myself out here and voice my opinions.

Hello to you too. Welcome to UM :)