Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was bored, so i drew this.

Galactic Goatman

And you witnessed this creature while completely sober?

• Like 3

Kids!

• Like 3

@LucasCooperMerrin: Ah, but I don't drink :)

@Mark One: I don't get it...

@Ashotep: why, may I ask, do you suppose that? :huh:

Austin, I didnt mean anything personal. I just had an amusing idea in which a man doodled this and felt so proud of his work that he signed it

• Like 1

Well it's different and imaginative so some credit is deserved for that I think. It's also a happy picture which gives the viewer something to smile about, and that's never a bad thing :tu:

• Like 3

I like the "flyballs" .. As long as you enjoy doing it is the main thing i guess. I was a world class doodler in school.

Everyone is actually pretty nice here... just like to Kid each other... so, Welcome to UM AustinHinton ;)

• Like 4

Actually, I love Devilbob Evilpants. Headcopter was pretty good too.

Thanks, the joke is that Nick's greed corrupted him. :)

Looks like something I'd have drawn in second grade. Only it's less morbid.

Well, see those lines behind the flyballs? Those are optic nerves.

Austin, I didnt mean anything personal. I just had an amusing idea in which a man doodled this and felt so proud of his work that he signed it

Oh, lol!

Frankly, I am disappointed.

Where's the yeti in a tutu?

Hanging out with the abstract chicken, there buddies, you know.

I like the "flyballs" .. As long as you enjoy doing it is the main thing i guess. I was a world class doodler in school.

Everyone is actually pretty nice here... just like to Kid each other... so, Welcome to UM AustinHinton ;)

Thanks, I'm happy to be here. It's a pun on "eyeballs". :)

Well it's different and imaginative so some credit is deserved for that I think. It's also a happy picture which gives the viewer something to smile about, and that's never a bad thing :tu:

Thanks. But is has a sad backstory, see the main creatures head? That's literally the best human head I can do. :)

• Like 2

One christmas it was the last day at work and in the afternoon the trainees were let off from doing any work.

In the last hour the trainees and I played a game they called - guess the movie. It involved drawing a cryptic picture on the white board. We then had to guess what the movie was.

One guy called Darrell (aged 32) drew a really crap picture - ive recreated it from memory. Can anyone guess the film? :D

pic_zpsanybc0a6.png

• Like 1

Attack of the pointy buttsaurus?

Seriously, Darrells depiction of a dinosaur like beast was shocking to say the least. A four year old could have drawn something more convincing. I actually thought it was a seal :D

• Like 2

Not as bad as the "helicopter".

And to be fair, 4-year-olds are artists when it comes to dinosaurs. :)

• Like 1

So, what do you guys think, I'm in the mood for another drawing, should I do it?

• Like 2

Why not Austin, everyones got an artistic slant -even Darrell, to some very limited degree :)

Oh by the way,the movie was Jurassic Park. The bottom left cloud thing was a tree. The one above that was some cliffs. The tower block wasnt a tower block but the interior of that building near the end of the film -with all girders and walkways. The helicopter yes, and the T-Rex(??!!). And that little scribble between the building and the Rex was a Pterodactyl

He won the game and was allowed to take home the old dart board from my office...he looked so pleased.

• Like 2

First off, i dont usually draw stuff like this, i usually draw animals, but i was bored one day so i decided to leave my comfort zone try something a little different:

22227272744_9d2f2943f5.jpgOddball artwork

the items in the photo are cheerleading underwear, a spidercow, a head-o-copter, flying eyes (flyballs), a human/horse hybrid with bat wings for ears, a heart tattoo, skull necklace, horns and a little man in a hammock, it is being ridden by a geometric frog, while Devilbob Evilpants stands by on the left.

Go ahead and have a giggle, everyone I've shown this to does. :)

LOL I like it.....zany

• Like 2

I like it, too! I like the idea of it, looks like everybody is happy and having fun! Draw some more.

• Like 1

I like it, too! I like the idea of it, looks like everybody is happy and having fun! Draw some more.

Thanks. :) I think next time I will do it in color.

• Like 1