Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dealing With Long Term Attachments

Shellwalker666

Hi Folks

I am just asking if there is anyone of you here that deal with long term attachments? It would be nice to know that I am not alone in this matter - or this world.

Here is just one of my many proofs to prove that I do deal with this issue. This was sent to my Counsellor at Mental Heath. "Its Proof..Thanks.

Dec 30th 2013.

Attention Joseph's Counsellor,

Joseph contacted us just prior to Christmas In regards to a possible negative spiritual attachment, As a paranormal Investigator and historical researcher for more than 26 years I accepted his case. He was Interviewed by myself and my wife for approximately 1 hour in a sterile environment, the Interview was recorded on 2 cameras and 2 digital voice recorders . during the recording voices not present in the room were picked up on all equipment and time stamped for verification.

Joseph also displays signs of depression in which case I suggested he attend a doctor or counsellor in order to seek some medical assistance, which apparently he has complied with.

As a Provincially registered non profit society we do not charge for our time, we are not sensitive's, psychics or mediums, all our findings are scientifically based and confidential, should you have any further questions regarding Joseph's case feel free to contact us at *** *** ****

Regards.

Glen Ferguson

Founder

The Canadian Paranormal Society.

Possession #1 (Hand)

Possession #2 (Hand)

Possession #3 (Hand)

Demonic Attack (Taken 04 10 2014 At 2.19 Pm In The afternoon) Smart Phone Photo

"Please tell me your stories about attachments...Thanks.

Unfortunately, since i've seen you post a bunch of odd stuff over the past 24 hours, I feel like you sort of lost credibility.

Hi Folks

(Unfortunately, since i've seen you post a bunch of odd stuff over the past 24 hours, I feel like you sort of lost credibility)

"Lost credibility??? Really? That's cool. All because I post Odd Stuff? Or weird stuff...This site is all about the unexplained. "Now, I been a Ghost Hunter most likely before your mother herself was born. All my photos and evps and videos are all proven to be real. "Its more then I can say for some of the stuff on this site or for that matter on any site. "Most paranormal folks like (Ghost Hunters) get attachments at times. Just ask some of the well known groups. They will tell you the same thing. "As for my credibility. Well, I am not here because of folks like yourself. "But everyone as their own opion. (Its yours not mine or anyone else's). That's what I like about life. Were not the same. Some believe and some don't. (That's life). I believe because of who I am and what I do."You don't have to believe anything that I post on here. That's all cool. "I hope that you have a great 24 hours anyways and one day you'll maybe put something up on here other then comments. Like one of your photos or videos or even a simple evp. "But I won't hold my breath on that just yet...Have fun and please take very good care of yourself. ;-)

"Note: If I don't have credibility then most likely you'll not even believe this but I have to try to make you believe something in life. Do you believe that flowers have life? Do you think that they may just have a soul? If not then PLEASE try to explain this. "This is a "K2" hit off a flower. Just look at how it lights up - its like a light turned on inside of it. Note (K2's don't lie) Enjoy the photo. Take care.

K2 Hit Off flower

Edited by Shellwalker666

This thread is all over the place...

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what are we supposed to be seeing in the first two pictures that you posted?

Edited by Johnny321

Hello Folks

(1st) (Shellwalker... Are you Joseph?) Yes I am Joseph (Rashore)

(2nd) (I'm almost afraid to ask, but what are we supposed to be seeing in the first two pictures that you posted? (Johnny321) If you CLICK on the Photos to make them bigger - You'll see that my (HAND) isn't my hand. The first photo isn't marked. "The second photo is marked to show you were everything is - like the faces and hand."The (3rd) Photo was taking right after the CELL Phone photo was taking and it shows you all the my hand is normal not "Possessed" Like the other photos show you. "And now the last photo shows you all that sometimes (Ghost Hunters do get attacked). I been attacked by spirits or demons or what ever you want to call them. I call them a-holes for attacking me."Folks you should really take a look at my other photos on my page on here. I am the real deal folks.

Note: You know? ((Unfortunately, since i've seen you post a bunch of odd stuff over the past 24 hours, I feel like you sort of lost credibility) (Woodsbooger) If you really think about it? My credibility is not in question here. Its the "Canadian Paranormal Society." and all the other groups and government folks that proved that I am "Possessed" (Well - I live with attachments that is)."Think about it - Its their credibility that needs to be questioned. I lived with attachments since I was 3 years old. There is a few of us out there (girl) and PLEASE go ask a few of the well known groups out there about attachments. You may just learn something new but like I said before, I won't hold my breath on that just yet...Take care and PLEASE be safe. Have a great 24 hours folks....

"Attention Joseph's Counsellor,"

well that`s professional. :whistle:

• Like 1

Hello Folks

(1st) (Shellwalker... Are you Joseph?) Yes I am Joseph (Rashore)

(2nd) (I'm almost afraid to ask, but what are we supposed to be seeing in the first two pictures that you posted? (Johnny321) If you CLICK on the Photos to make them bigger - You'll see that my (HAND) isn't my hand. The first photo isn't marked. "The second photo is marked to show you were everything is - like the faces and hand."The (3rd) Photo was taking right after the CELL Phone photo was taking and it shows you all the my hand is normal not "Possessed" Like the other photos show you. "And now the last photo shows you all that sometimes (Ghost Hunters do get attacked). I been attacked by spirits or demons or what ever you want to call them. I call them a-holes for attacking me."Folks you should really take a look at my other photos on my page on here. I am the real deal folks.

Note: You know? ((Unfortunately, since i've seen you post a bunch of odd stuff over the past 24 hours, I feel like you sort of lost credibility) (Woodsbooger) If you really think about it? My credibility is not in question here. Its the "Canadian Paranormal Society." and all the other groups and government folks that proved that I am "Possessed" (Well - I live with attachments that is)."Think about it - Its their credibility that needs to be questioned. I lived with attachments since I was 3 years old. There is a few of us out there (girl) and PLEASE go ask a few of the well known groups out there about attachments. You may just learn something new but like I said before, I won't hold my breath on that just yet...Take care and PLEASE be safe. Have a great 24 hours folks....

First photo - bad photo. Looks like your hand to me. It's attached to your arm. It could look off to you for many reasons. Poor lighting. Perspective. Bad resolution.

Second photo - Pareidolia. Also all the reasons listed above. Not to mention that it appears that you are taking the picture of a mirror.

Fourth photo - sorry, not evidence of anything other than irritation on some one's back. Sure, it could have been a non-physical apparition that some how scratched some one's back OR it could have been some one reaching behind themselves and scratching either fingers or some object down their back. Which is more likely?

IMO - the scratches look self inflicted. If a person were to reach behind themselves at about waist level and up towards the center of their back, then drag their fingers down the middle of their backs the marks would look just like those in the picture. Right down to the curvature.

Regarding the bit of your post that I bolded...evidence?

Nibs

Hi Folks

(Regarding the bit of your post that I bolded...evidence?) Dear; Nibby. WOW!!! There is a few of us reading what you wrote here. (Very Good work girl) - but you get no prize."

I'll say this for you. Your right on the mark about folks faking photo's and all but as for my photo here. There was about 7 people around me when this happen. So I would believe the 2 cops plus a few nurses and one doctor. I only put photo's up that are real - not fake...I don't need to fake anything. I am the real deal. "But, Lets get back to you. "You have over 12 000 posts. That's a lot of Trolling...Folks that speak about others folks stuff - but can't prove anything are nothing but trolls...You know that right?

Like I said (Brovo !!!) The only thing that you proved here is that you have way to much time on your hands. 12 000 post and you still have not proved one thing here.

"Being skeptical is cool - with out folks like yourself it would be very hard for our world to move forwards in anything that we do. But being downright insulting is a half-wits job. Your not a half-wit are you? But if any ones credibility is to be questioned here it really would be yours and folks like you."You ALL seem to speak and say things but you can never prove anything that you say.(Its just LIP service....Well I have to leave for now because there is way to much of an odour in here."Have a great day (Hernabs). But like I said earlier here. Your right on the money that folks do fake crap like this - but this one isn't fake. Believe what you will and maybe one day you'll put up one of your own photos that YOU took. I am a believer and you seem that your not. That's cool but get it in your head that if you can't PROVE what you say then REALLY? Who's credibility is in guestion here. "The one who can only give LIP service OR the one that put's up the evidence? It really is your job as a SKEPTIC to prove that it isn't real. My jobs none. I get the evidence and you skeptics sit there and nick pick through my work. That is how its done."

"You Know? We both have our opinions. Lets keep it that way. "Next time do your homework. You do seem that your getting there. You seem to have brains. Not sure how much but if you like to you can "TRY" and disprove all of my work. This would be FUN for me, then I can show ALL your followers like Skep B there that they really were following what the world calls a Computer troll...Well? or you or aren't you???

"Here is just one photo for you to pick at: (Lets see how smart you really are.) Is it real or not? This was proving to be real but lets see what you say here. She's been with me for a little over 10 years now...Her name is Judy."

1911 Haunted Church Ghost With Candle Burning 1

1911 Haunted Church Ghost With Candle Burning 2 (Edited)

1911 Haunted Church Ghost With Candle Burning 3 (Edited)

1911 Haunted Church Ghost With Candle Burning 4 (Edited) This Is My Girl Friend (Judy)

"Take care and please don't be a stranger. I LOVE dealing and playing around with SKEPTICs. Most of you folks won't know a ghost if it punched you right in the head.(That is a sad thing). Not for you, but for the ghost that's trying to ask you for your help. There is also another thing about skepitic's. You folks live in a box and any thing out side of that box doesn't even exist...So I am not trying to make you a believer. I am just trying to show you that there really is something out there other then ourselves. Be at peace....

The true believer (2015)

Hi Folks

(Regarding the bit of your post that I bolded...evidence?) Dear; Nibby. WOW!!! There is a few of us reading what you wrote here. (Very Good work girl) - but you get no prize."

I'll say this for you. Your right on the mark about folks faking photo's and all but as for my photo here. There was about 7 people around me when this happen. So I would believe the 2 cops plus a few nurses and one doctor. I only put photo's up that are real - not fake...I don't need to fake anything. I am the real deal. "But, Lets get back to you. "You have over 12 000 posts. That's a lot of Trolling...Folks that speak about others folks stuff - but can't prove anything are nothing but trolls...You know that right?

Like I said (Brovo !!!) The only thing that you proved here is that you have way to much time on your hands. 12 000 post and you still have not proved one thing here.

"Being skeptical is cool - with out folks like yourself it would be very hard for our world to move forwards in anything that we do. But being downright insulting is a half-wits job. Your not a half-wit are you? But if any ones credibility is to be questioned here it really would be yours and folks like you."You ALL seem to speak and say things but you can never prove anything that you say.(Its just LIP service....Well I have to leave for now because there is way to much of an odour in here."Have a great day (Hernabs). But like I said earlier here. Your right on the money that folks do fake crap like this - but this one isn't fake. Believe what you will and maybe one day you'll put up one of your own photos that YOU took. I am a believer and you seem that your not. That's cool but get it in your head that if you can't PROVE what you say then REALLY? Who's credibility is in guestion here. "The one who can only give LIP service OR the one that put's up the evidence? It really is your job as a SKEPTIC to prove that it isn't real. My jobs none. I get the evidence and you skeptics sit there and nick pick through my work. That is how its done."

"You Know? We both have our opinions. Lets keep it that way. "Next time do your homework. You do seem that your getting there. You seem to have brains. Not sure how much but if you like to you can "TRY" and disprove all of my work. This would be FUN for me, then I can show ALL your followers like Skep B there that they really were following what the world calls a Computer troll...Well? or you or aren't you???

"Here is just one photo for you to pick at: (Lets see how smart you really are.) Is it real or not? This was proving to be real but lets see what you say here. She's been with me for a little over 10 years now...Her name is Judy."

"Take care and please don't be a stranger. I LOVE dealing and playing around with SKEPTICs. Most of you folks won't know a ghost if it punched you right in the head.(That is a sad thing). Not for you, but for the ghost that's trying to ask you for your help. There is also another thing about skepitic's. You folks live in a box and any thing out side of that box doesn't even exist...So I am not trying to make you a believer. I am just trying to show you that there really is something out there other then ourselves. Be at peace....

The true believer (2015)

Well, I haven't made any claims so I have "prove".

I'll look at your pictures later.

You're amusing if nothing else.

Nibs

Hi Folks

The true believer (2015)

I'm going to ignore the troll baiting and just post what I think of your pictures.

Bad pictures. No context. Bad lighting. No evidence.

Nibs