Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Silmiss

Hello! Thought I'd drop by to say hi. I'm here for learning more about astral projection and my goal is to have my first OBE!

Cheers!

~Silmiss

• Like 4

Not in my field of experience or expertise, but glad that you're along for the ride just the same Silmiss. :)

The welcome wagon is warming up. Should be by in a bit.

Edit: Cheers!

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

Welcome Silmiss,

I hope that you find a place of answers here, for I surely have. I've been here on and off for and long while and the people here will readily accept you for who you are. I've found UM to be a home and sanctuary and hope you will the same.

Best of prayers

• Like 3

Welcome!

We have a special wing of the complex for members who experience OBE's frequently... It is located about halfway between the Tar Pits and the "Museum of Crappy TV Shows"...

Please ensure that all your OBE's occur there, as you can be issued a fine for having an OBEOOBEZ (Out Of Body Experience Out Of the Out Of Body Experience Zone)... The current fine

for a first offense for a male is a date with Rosanne Barr... For a Female is a date with me... There usually are no second offenses...

• Like 7

Welcome Silmiss,

The queen is not due for another few months, so you will have to wait for your OBE, in the meantime, why not venture to the special wing of the complex and visit the tar pits, they are fun.

• Like 6

Hello there Silmiss, welcome to UM. I hope you achieve your goal :)

• Like 4

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I'm not sure what you mean by the Tar Pits and "Museum of Crappy TV Shows", though. ^_^

• Like 3

Hiya Silmiss, Before you have an OBE make sure that you can GBI (Get Back In), or people will think you are a ghost.

• Like 2

Hiya Silmiss, Before you have an OBE make sure that you can GBI (Get Back In), or people will think you are a ghost.

It's fine. The silver cord attaches the spirit to the body. It can never break or be cut (unless you die naturally). All I need to do is to think about my body and I'll be back in.

Thank you for the concern, though. ;)

• Like 1

It's fine. The silver cord attaches the spirit to the body. It can never break or be cut (unless you die naturally). All I need to do is to think about my body and I'll be back in.

Thank you for the concern, though. ;)

Where do you buy the Silver cords from, I really can't believe you mean that, will a piece of string work just as well.
  • Like 2

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I'm not sure what you mean by the Tar Pits and "Museum of Crappy TV Shows", though. ^_^

Just two sites here at our ever expanding complex... Since no one likes going to either site, we put the OBEZ there so that your "stay behind self" doesn't get disturbed... (The cleaning crew does come

by every decade or so to dust things off...)

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the forum. :st

Enjoy your stay and I hope you reach your goal.

There are also cookies. Maybe take the crumbs to the astral plane ;) .

• Like 3

Where do you buy the Silver cords from, I really can't believe you mean that, will a piece of string work just as well.

Everyone has a "Silver cord". The silver cord is an energy link between the physical body and astral body. ;)

Hello again Silmiss. We did the meet and greet thing on your opening topic of contacting your Spirit Guide, but I love hanging out at the Community Lounge, so here I am again. If you are looking to jump right into the deep end of the pool with out your floaties, this is the spot. To completely understand the joys and oddities of the Tar Pits and strange Museums of the UM University, just study (read) some of the post to the new folks that have been captured by the squirrel and squid patrols here in our hallowed halls. All should become crystal clear and if not tell his Mooseness that someone forgot to vacuum the pool. In short the lounge is a wonderful place to pretend to take things seriously. I am good at pretending, it's reality I have trouble with.....enjoy. PS. Can anyone tell me why my smilies do not work? Are they mad at me?

• Like 1

Welcome!

We have a special wing of the complex for members who experience OBE's frequently... It is located about halfway between the Tar Pits and the "Museum of Crappy TV Shows"...

Please ensure that all your OBE's occur there, as you can be issued a fine for having an OBEOOBEZ (Out Of Body Experience Out Of the Out Of Body Experience Zone)... The current fine

for a first offense for a male is a date with Rosanne Barr... For a Female is a date with me... There usually are no second offenses...

I'm glad I'm female as I'm not going to any baseball games with RB. As for you, I'll watch all of the "Twilight Zone" and "Outer Limits" episodes with you anytime. Then we can hit the pubs and drive the patrons crazy while singing is there a Tavern in the Town.
  • Like 2

Welcome Silmiss,

The queen is not due for another few months, so you will have to wait for your OBE, in the meantime, why not venture to the special wing of the complex and visit the tar pits, they are fun.

I understand that alcohol is a good way to clean up after a dip in the pits.
  • Like 3

Not in my field of experience or expertise, but glad that you're along for the ride just the same Silmiss. :)

The welcome wagon is warming up. Should be by in a bit.

Edit: Cheers!

If you join the wagon train please fasten your seat-belts as the squirrels tend to break the speed limit.
  • Like 3

Crappy TV shows .... 2000 channels to choose from... nothing is on!
  • Like 3

Welcome Silmiss the sites you have heard about are quite nice this time of year but I prefer the dungeons and all of the denizens that reside there...please make yourself at home and don't forget to visit the infirmary for your shots....

• Like 3

Sometimes when I have my OBE I don't want to go home. There is no housework when I am out of my body.
  • Like 1

Welcome Silmiss the sites you have heard about are quite nice this time of year but I prefer the dungeons and all of the denizens that reside there...please make yourself at home and don't forget to visit the infirmary for your shots....

By the way, is there anything special you would like done to the dungeons? Martha Stewart is stopping by with some decorating ideas just before the holidays. I'm thinking some shinny things would make the squids happy and get them to leave the submarines alone for a while.
  • Like 2

No silly, the squirrels have a habit of chewing through it.
  • Like 1