Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama as Manchurian Candidate?

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#16    oly

oly

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

Interesting psychological phenomenon this apparent need to "debunk" in a conspiracy forum, like there are no conspiracies. Are they really academic/scientific types? Is this indoctrination to the state/establishment some way the cause of this need to refute every "abhorrent slander" of our dear leaders?

#17    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:05 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 28 January 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

I thought the issue is that Obama is a native born citizen, not a natural born citizen. he is "native born" because his father was not a US citizen and he was adopted in indonesia.
the constitution states only a "natural born" can be president, so obama does not have the qualification to be president.

as for the birth certificate, it looks fake to me, maybe a deliberate fake put out there to create a double jeopardy contingency plan, or maybe he just wasn't born in the US.

racist? how could you know without getting into the minds of people you don't know. :rolleyes:

That "natural born" is the heart of the matter, apparently.  And apparently there is case law from the early days of the republic dealing with that very issue, and tending to work against Obama's position.

The Georgia court could not hear Obama's position on the record, for his attorney did not show.

The court did hear from more than 1 expert regarding the proffered birth certificate, and they are all in agreement that the document has all the telltale signs of being counterfeit.

#18    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

View Postkarmakazi, on 29 January 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

My question is, if there were a Manchurian candidate why on Earth would they choose someone with questionable birth records?  Even remotely questionable?  Seems like plain stupidity to me that with all the people born in the US with rock solid eligibility to be a candidate for president that they'd pick someone they'd have to do a coverup for.

Unless of course they wanted us to keep busy arguing over it, being all distracted and whatnot.

The Manchurian Candidate/conspiracy angle comes from the fact that Obama's mother spent a large part of her life working for two entities--East West Center and Asia Foundation--that were under the direct supervision of the CIA.  That is all in the record, and covered by the recent book "A Singular Woman".

Is it possible that the young Obama was groomed and manicured by the Agency?  :ph34r:

He certainly supports the Wall Street gang, which is fairly populated by CIA types.

#19    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 January 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

The Manchurian Candidate/conspiracy angle comes from the fact that Obama's mother spent a large part of her life working for two entities--East West Center and Asia Foundation--that were under the direct supervision of the CIA.  That is all in the record, and covered by the recent book "A Singular Woman".

Is it possible that the young Obama was groomed and manicured by the Agency?  :ph34r:

He certainly supports the Wall Street gang, which is fairly populated by CIA types.
there's a really good book on this issue if anyone wants more information, it was researched and published prior to obama even being elected and has passed the test of time.
http://www.amazon.co...27850223&sr=8-4

#20    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

View Postoly, on 29 January 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

Interesting psychological phenomenon this apparent need to "debunk" in a conspiracy forum, like there are no conspiracies. Are they really academic/scientific types? Is this indoctrination to the state/establishment some way the cause of this need to refute every "abhorrent slander" of our dear leaders?
This "conspiracy" is just about as comical and ridiculous as the rainbow sprinkler conspiracy.

I'm shocked that anyone at all takes it seriously.

#21    Damrod

Damrod

Seeker of Knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

View PostPaul Rubino, on 29 January 2012 - 02:40 AM, said:

I believe such generalities based on race is called ... (drum roll please) ... racism.

It's not racism...it's an observation.  I'm scott-irish so I'm as pale as you can get...but in reference to my remarks...I am very much entitled to comment on something I am observing....and I am observing a thinly veiled example of racism at the highest levels of our government.  If you do not think guys like Cantor, Boehner, McCain don't cringe at the idea that a man of color is in the whitehouse...you are foolish and naive.  They know what they are doing and if you have ever lived in the deep south, you can spot it.  I'm not going to rant and rage, I'm just calling a duck a duck...you know...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a duck...and the whole birther thing and the absolute lack of respect is...well...racism.  

Watch the republican debates...they are so disrespectful...they don't refer to the POTUS as "President Obama"...they say Barack Obama or just Obama...and that is disrespectful...period...regardless of your political sides.  I don't like a lot...or most...of what has and has not been accomplished by this President...but disrespect is uncalled for and those participating in it should be ashamed of themselves.

Edited by Damrod, 29 January 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#22    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 January 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

It appears that Obama's qualification to be President is invalid and that he should not have been a candidate.  Further, it appears the birth certificate the White House offered is counterfeit.

appears where? can you link this?

Some speculate that higher-ups in the party structure knew this before the election.

again, can you link this?

So heard a Georgia court recently, and the attorney for Obama did not show up for the scheduled court appearance.

Conspiracy, or not?

uh...no. what is it with people?? he is a man that was voted in as president of the united states of america.
george bush jr never got this much negative attention and my gawd he was a total puppet.

#23    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,258 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

JGirl... Just as an FYI:

Don't expect rational or logical discussion / explanations from Babe Ruth. He's shown time and again that he doesn't believe in posting any kind of evidence to support his opinions and beliefs and hand-waves away any evidence that contradicts and (in almost all cases) disproves his observations.

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#24    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 29 January 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

JGirl... Just as an FYI:

Don't expect rational or logical discussion / explanations from Babe Ruth. He's shown time and again that he doesn't believe in posting any kind of evidence to support his opinions and beliefs and hand-waves away any evidence that contradicts and (in almost all cases) disproves his observations.

Cz
thanks for the heads up czero

#25    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

Just for the record folks, though I introduced the subject, I have been and still mostly am, NEUTRAL on the "birther issue".

I've had my questions, reading different stories.  Saw Orly
Taitz once on TV somewhere.  Once the certificate was offered, I just assumed what I was supposed to, that Obama was legit.

My point all along has been, "so what if he is illegitimate, what is your proposal to rectify the situation?  Install McCain & Palin?"

But now that it has made it into a Georgia court changes the game.

In the end a very corrupt judiciary will render the case null & void for some "national security" reason.

JGirl

My apologies on not providing a link.  As Boo suggests, I live in the Digital Dark Ages.   :unsure2:   Which is to say that my computer skills are certainly lacking.

I read the story about the court proceeding written by a fellow who had attended as a journalist.  Very good and detailed report as to what evidence was presented by the plaintiffs.

#26    Damrod

Damrod

Seeker of Knowledge

• Banned
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 January 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Just for the record folks, though I introduced the subject, I have been and still mostly am, NEUTRAL on the "birther issue".

I've had my questions, reading different stories.  Saw Orly
Taitz once on TV somewhere.  Once the certificate was offered, I just assumed what I was supposed to, that Obama was legit.

My point all along has been, "so what if he is illegitimate, what is your proposal to rectify the situation?  Install McCain & Palin?"

But now that it has made it into a Georgia court changes the game.

In the end a very corrupt judiciary will render the case null & void for some "national security" reason.

JGirl

My apologies on not providing a link.  As Boo suggests, I live in the Digital Dark Ages.   :unsure2:   Which is to say that my computer skills are certainly lacking.

I read the story about the court proceeding written by a fellow who had attended as a journalist.  Very good and detailed report as to what evidence was presented by the plaintiffs.

Well....considering I lived in Georgia and saw some of the most clever and refined examples of racism the mind could ever hope to witness..all I can say is...consider the source...if you think the KKK is dead and people are moving to harmony...well...you haven't lived in the south very much....I have lived in 2 southern states....Georgia and Arkansas...hell in Arkansas, the town I lived in was still divided by a set of railroad tracks...all the whites lives in one part of town...and all the "others" lived on the other side of the tracks...unless they were really-really wealthy...then they were given clemency and allowed to live "in the good parts".

You think I am kidding?...that is not a lie or an exaggeration...it is a fact.

I am sorry if I get upset and depressed at this issue...I had thought we had overcome this....well I guess I hoped we had.  Of my best friends...most are foreign...sure, I have some good-ole-boy rednecks that I grew up with that I still get with and see how much brain damage we can do...but since I move around a lot for work...I have friends from the Ukraine, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Cuba...to mention a few.  I don't judge people on where they are from or what color their skin is...I judge them o their skill and what is inside them....****g shoot me if that is wrong...and if the world is removing these things from being important....i'll gladly take that bullet...

Edited by Damrod, 29 January 2012 - 06:54 PM.

#27    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 January 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

JGirl

no disrespect, but if you're going to start a thread topic it should have some sort of justification in the form of links or other information to back up any claims you are suggesting, whether you subscribe to the claim or not.
otherwise it ends up being just a gossip column.

#28    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,075 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

View Postoly, on 29 January 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

Its not a psychologial phenomenon.  

I like to call it educating those who don't know any better or lack common sense.  :yes:

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#29    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,075 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 29 January 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

This "conspiracy" is just about as comical and ridiculous as the rainbow sprinkler conspiracy.

I'm shocked that anyone at all takes it seriously.

Thanks for this.  It was hilarious.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#30    oly

oly

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 29 January 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Its not a psychologial phenomenon.  

I like to call it educating those who don't know any better or lack common sense.  :yes:
& that conceit is a symptom of the phenomenon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users