Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Alien Abductee's Hint Of Future Invasion

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#16    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

View PostPaxus, on 11 December 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

I don't think you are closed minded! :(  I just meant posting nothing but the words 'pure fantasy' comes across as closed minded...
Anyway, I'm with you in thinking that the concept of 'alien invasion' is ridiculous :)
I can see what you mean. Sometimes you just have to call these wild theories exactly what they are. Open-mindedness can get in the way of truth at times.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#17    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,086 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

View PostPaxus, on 11 December 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

I don't think you are closed minded! :(  I just meant posting nothing but the words 'pure fantasy' comes across as closed minded...
Anyway, I'm with you in thinking that the concept of 'alien invasion' is ridiculous :)
Quite right, it's not an invasion, as Mr. Medvedev explained, it's merely contact through an elite Special force set up for that purpose.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#18    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Here's some more campfire tales...
Do you get the impression that the aliens want you to hear what they want you to hear.
It's all about mis-direction with the big-headed blighters.
The hybrids are created for a reason but I couldn't even hazard a guess.
Tbh the aliens are not going to kiss and tell and reveal their real motives.
Providing these are real abductees anyway.
Budd Hopkins will know for sure and maybe vouch for them.
But don't hold your breath on that score.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#19    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 11 December 2012 - 09:34 AM, said:

Kinda weird you use him to make your point when in other threads you are very skeptical of NWO/elite, big corporations and other things that he always commented on.

He was a legend though.

Edited by Coffey, 11 December 2012 - 05:50 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#20    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

I believe alien abductions are real and the threat of alien invasion is possible. I'm in the process of setting up a thumbnail page highlighting individual cases. There is a lot of misconceptions and misinfo thrown out regarding the phenomenon so hopefully highlighting individual cases will clear things up a bit and there is a very long list of alien abduction cases.

Also I don't believe it is a NWO conspiracy. I'm actually in favor of a globalized government. We are one people one planet.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 11 December 2012 - 11:44 PM.

#21    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 11 December 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

I'm actually in favor of a globalized government. We are one people one planet.

Holy crap.  I think I'd prefer an alien invasion.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#22    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

If ET's had a plan to take over Earth it would have happened already.  They wouldn't be sneaking around abducting thousands of people giving away their intentions and waiting for us to develop some defence technology...they would have just done it.
And I doubt their methods would include "shooty-shooty bang-bang" weapons...they would likely overpower us with some atmospheric drug to make us very complacent.
If it's not clear, I'm of the opinion people claiming to be abductees require the assistance of a good psychiatrist.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#23    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 13 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

If ET's had a plan to take over Earth it would have happened already.  They wouldn't be sneaking around abducting thousands of people giving away their intentions and waiting for us to develop some defence technology...they would have just done it.
And I doubt their methods would include "shooty-shooty bang-bang" weapons...they would likely overpower us with some atmospheric drug to make us very complacent.
If it's not clear, I'm of the opinion people claiming to be abductees require the assistance of a good psychiatrist.
Very much agree.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#24    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,086 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 13 December 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

Holy crap.  I think I'd prefer an alien invasion.

I don't know why that need be so horrific, since what's wars and Conflicts provoked by? One country coveting another's resources or Lebensraum, or believing, or being told by its Leaders, that this country over there is a Menace and would like nothing better than to destroy your country. or believing that your economic-political system should be imposed on all those countries unfortuante enough not to be enjoying it so far, whether they want to be Freed or not. And let's be quite honest, how representative of the wishes of the People are "Democratic" countries? By their very nature, a sizeable proportion of the people (47% in the U.S., for example) aren't going to get what they voted for, so the whole concept is a very big compromise anyway. Either one world Government, a benign one at any rate, or abolish the current Political system altogether and abandon central government altogether, I think is what I'd prefer.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#25    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Well, if we get invaded, I'm sure the entire world will be under their rule, anyway.  Wonder what kind of currency we'd be using.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#26    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,086 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 13 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

Big Brother, X Factor, America/Britain/Anywhere at all's Got Talent, televised Sport, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Reality TV in general, TV in general, Hollywood, the Music industry..

... the belief that getting the chance to vote for one lot of power-hungry sociopaths every few years or the other lot of power-hungry sociopaths every few years in some way gives people a say in how their country is run ...

H. P. Lovecraft.

#27    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

You know that little voice in your mind? ET.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#28    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

View Post747400, on 13 December 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

Big Brother, X Factor, America/Britain/Anywhere at all's Got Talent, televised Sport, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Reality TV in general, TV in general, Hollywood, the Music industry..

... the belief that getting the chance to vote for one lot of power-hungry sociopaths every few years or the other lot of power-hungry sociopaths every few years in some way gives people a say in how their country is run ...
Huh?
Are you replying to the right post there?...cause I'm not following what that has to do with what I was saying.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#29    -M7

-M7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

• Open your mind to new ideas. There can be something else in play.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

So...when/if that all happens...More information needs be gathered for a conclusion/response...

Plan B: Find a way to get the @%#$ off the planet!

#30    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:21 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 13 December 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

Well, if we get invaded, I'm sure the entire world will be under their rule, anyway.  Wonder what kind of currency we'd be using.
I dont think we would be using any currency If that happened, I mean I cant see an alien civilization using currency at all. They probably would have gotten rid of currency altogether

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users