Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#76    secondhand

secondhand

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

• Bah humbug

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:08 PM

Saw that about the French thing earlier. Nice work.

#77    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:41 AM

Thanks, next prediction.

Time: 9/12/2011 at 7:39 pm

“Seeing” occurred at Panera Bread Co. while eating dinner with a friend

What  I saw: Military cut thru Russian forces “cut”. Northern western front military in (blank-lol bc i can't read my handwriting) issue with Brazil.  Flashback of date: August 31st 1989. Brazil launches nuclear raid, (looking for weapons not firing them) against western northern Russian front.  

I understand or have been led to understand that Brazil has much weaker forces than Russia.  However, I cannot be taken aback about what seems like a pending investigation Brazil is doing on Russia in regards to weaponization in particular. Also got words “brass bombs” no clue what that means.  Along with this Brazil for some reason is ‘doing an air raid’. Now when I say air raid, I don’t mean dropping bombs on Russia, only that they are ‘scouting’ out. Again this whole situation is alien to me, so I am doing my best to describe what I saw. I was also shown Brazil or undercover Brazilians flying over mountains. And from what I google mapped I got something called Ural Mountains that are in the west north region.  I got a heavy feeling past the mountain region and into a place called “Arkhangelsk” above that. I believe that they are scouting the mountains but also going partly into ‘camp’ in a place called perm, but a lot of activity is taking place in Arkhangelsk.  I believe a new radio frequency wave was also discovered at this spot, not sure why that is relevant but perhaps it is in finding the ‘brass bombs’ or rather weapons.

Brazil and Russia, weird combo like pickles and bacon. And that’s all I got.

Edited by puridalan, 13 September 2011 - 06:43 AM.

#78    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:57 AM

If  the above prediction doesn't make sense to you I have one more point to add, that basically all in all brazil is spying on russian military forces up in the ural mountains with a heavy activity going on in arkhanglesk, I feel a major compound is there. It is a off white eggshell color, it is made out of a metal structure overall, concrete flooring for the most part, and small windows here and there, it has flat roofs, and is shaped like a long rectangle horizontally and another rectangle standing up vertically. There seems to be minimal livestock here except a random 'sheep' more like a ram. Zooming into the compound, I got a man, with a black scruff beard, angled jaw line, but not pointy, rectangle/square face, with brown eyes, olive skin, black hair short, green clothing. He had a basket, in it a tericloth (white) hankerchief. It had blood on it at first I thought murder, but on logical re-examination I realize only small spots of blood and it was from minor nosebleeds occuring in such high altitudes. There was partial loaf of bread in the far right corner of the basket. The basket is important because of the ink black written note on the hankerchief including a 1 (414) area number (another three digits 399), with a note written with it, but can't make out. That I believe is all I have (did more viewing at 2:05 am).

Reedited at 2:42 to add mutiple pictures, to show you how I see things. Pic is of the compound and man.

Attached Thumbnails

• Picture 1189.jpg
  • Picture 1190.jpg
  • Picture 1191.jpg
  • Picture 1192.jpg
  • Picture 1193.jpg
  • Picture 1194.jpg
  • Picture 1195.jpg

Edited by puridalan, 13 September 2011 - 07:44 AM.

#79    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

View Postpuridalan, on 09 September 2011 - 10:28 PM, said:

5. Pond fish dead, massive toxins, “new liquid gel found as caustive agent” "hand sanitziers are also an outrage".

Puri, a friend of mine recently told me about a new technology where instead of cremation, bodies will be liquified into a gel form that can be "safely" released into waste water systems.  (Her grandfather died and the funeral director was telling her about her options.) Supposedly, this is something in developing stages due to lack of space for burials in cemeteries. Maybe this has something to do with above....

I think the horses you're referring to are Clydesdales - like Busch uses in their advertising.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by archernyc, 13 September 2011 - 08:40 PM.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#80    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:44 PM

Yes arch exactly what I am refering to, and as for the cerm. side...ya scary isn't it. Our water systems are beyond pollution.

#81    TheDarkerSide

TheDarkerSide

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

• It wasn't me!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:27 PM

[quote name='puridalan' timestamp='1315607309' post='4050746'

. 7. Nuclear reactor in France falters, ‘tin’ at the bottom of the metal mesh back left side isn’t holding up properly in one of them, will cause leakage and ‘spark’, check bottom of reactors near ground..

WOW! :tu:

#82    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,695 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:12 AM

kitco, on 04 July 2011 - 09:54 AM, said:

A 9.0 Earthquake will rock western United states and British Columbia Canada, Parts of Vancouver Island will sink into the Strait of Georgia, and there will be Wide Scale Resque effort's resulting in a sence of National Pride and a comming together in the face of a Disaster, close to 100,000 people will die, and the cost of Damage will be an estimated 2-7 Billion dollar's.
A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Western North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history. Prophesy by - kitco november 2011

Ding, ding, ding! A M6-something tremor happened this week (was it on Sunday?) in British Columbia, not far from Vancouver. Today there was a M4.1-4.5 tremor in the San Bernardino mountains to rocked the Inland Empire region of Southern California. The tremors were facing urban areas but no reports of major damage, deaths or injuries in neither earthquakes.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#83    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:29 AM

Prediction made 9/16/11 at 5:07 pm.

I was in a comp lounge when I saw a world map abouve me. I decided to see what I could view in the world. I closed my eyes and scanned by hands, Got massive waves in australia first, but the most pain and craziness in Indonesia, esp near a place called Bonggakaradeng and Bastem. The first wave I felt was from Australia specifically the "Christmas Islands". Then it extend past there and into Indonesia, so I feel major earthquake will occur there.

#84    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:33 AM

View PostDeMikeDe, on 15 September 2011 - 05:12 AM, said:

kitco, on 04 July 2011 - 09:54 AM, said:

A 9.0 Earthquake will rock western United states and British Columbia Canada, Parts of Vancouver Island will sink into the Strait of Georgia, and there will be Wide Scale Resque effort's resulting in a sence of National Pride and a comming together in the face of a Disaster, close to 100,000 people will die, and the cost of Damage will be an estimated 2-7 Billion dollar's.
A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Western North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history. Prophesy by - kitco november 2011

Ding, ding, ding! A M6-something tremor happened this week (was it on Sunday?) in British Columbia, not far from Vancouver. Today there was a M4.1-4.5 tremor in the San Bernardino mountains to rocked the Inland Empire region of Southern California. The tremors were facing urban areas but no reports of major damage, deaths or injuries in neither earthquakes.

Everything about this wrong ? nothing here matches to the prediction..

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#85    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:59 AM

I'm offering a time period for the prediction earthquake Puri has already made - (see 2 post above) Getting that it will be a 8.1 or greater between 8th - 21th Dec 2011.

Edited by AnVil, 16 September 2011 - 06:23 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#86    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:34 PM

Last night before I went to bed shown football field (9/16/11 near 2:20 am). Got words "Hawks win by 15 points". I don't even watch football so I had no clue if there was a college team or not but apparently a college one named the hawkeyes. I looked at a schedule online there is a game tomorrow/sept 17th with them, so if anyone watches let me know what the score is, also let me know if their isn't a team spec called the hawks. Thanks

Edited by puridalan, 16 September 2011 - 03:35 PM.

#87    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:16 PM

There's a football team on tv called the Hawks. Maybe while you were asleep, you had the tv on? (Necessary Roughness on USA network)

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#88    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

Don't have tv in bedroom, nor watch it at place. Only time I watch tv is rare occasion at someone else's house, otherwise I never watch it. And no my prediction is of a football team called the 'hawks' who win by 15 pts. But thank you ^^

#89    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

“Saw” at 09/21/2011  9:04 AM

Got word: Yemen

Next phrase: Two planes go down.  (Planes are small) One of them had a bit of yellow on the back wingtip.  “Sunday Morning”. One man wanted to go to “Barbadia”. The man then called it the “afternoon islands”.  West Indies that is where the problem begins unseen.  That being said the beings are on the other side of the North Atlantic Ocean; however going or in sections going to Yemen all the way in Saudi Arabia if my geo skills are right which is a very long way. This trip isn’t a normal flight trip just based on the destination.

#90    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,695 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:15 AM

View PostAnVil, on 16 September 2011 - 05:33 AM, said:

Everything about this wrong ? nothing here matches to the prediction..

Uh no, Anvil. I learned the earthquake happened two weeks ago (Sep. 9th) and can be a precursor of a much larger earthquake to come for the Vancouver and Seattle/Puget sound areas. An undersea earthquake about M8 or 9 means a catastrophic tsunami risk for the Pacific coast of North America, esp. the nearest parts of Vancouver Island and Queen Charlotte Island are the most affected.
http://www.thestreet...obref=obnetwork

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users