Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black magic Done on me

Mr. Undercover

STORY

I noticed the movies I watch are controling my life

Solarbabies

A Movie about a ward and a magician. Which I owned I had 20 Movies.

Later on in life I metet a magician who curses me with his wife. He chants like a latin superstar. So evil and then his wife. Sharp and hissing. Then my chest vibrates.

2 weeks after the ritual I feel this extreme fear set itself into my chest. A force of fear. a conjuration. Had it there for 10 years now. I can bearly think.

So I end up in a ward or a mental home. Just like or sort of like the movie the solarbabies.

5 times in a mentalhome

Also on the radio there is this song called Dellilos Fullstendig oppslukt av frykt- Totally consumed by fear

Lyrics go like this

I am going to sit totally consumed by fear vibrating again in a flying machine-Fooled by a friend

Let me tell you!

I had a vision of sitting in a UFO

Maybe it was in my next life or the end of this

I saw myself sitting 40,000m above the ground completly scared

Then later on my friend Thomas puts on this song Dellilos Fullstendig Oppslukt av frykt-Which dictates that I am going to be fooled again and sit there and vibrate again in a flying machine totally consumed by fear.

Also there is a movie called Svein Rotta og UFO mysteriet- Filmed by a person my name

Also This other guys named Chris Lee-Monkey- Where he flyes a flying machine-He is even from my smal town

So it`s Netscape NAVIGATOR matrix. Google CHROME- Flight of the navigator-chrome spaceship- matrix made in Florida and Norway

Also this. The matrix of movies and songs

The movies and songs cause this to happen

Also!

The ritual in the woods is caused or matrixed by The Blair witch movie so because of the blair witch movie I met the horrable blair witch in the woods

It is the temple of doom ritual in aspen dumb and dumber jim tears out my heart-Hemsedal skitown

When I visited the wizard or magician he tells me I am Jesus and my girlfriend is an angel

Right when I meet him I buy or was offered these drums called drums from hell vst digital instrument

parallel to being taken to HELL

HELL ritual

• Like 1

No such thing as magic. It's all in your head. You do it to yourself because of your paranoia.

• Like 2

Maybe you should stick to comedies.

• Like 2

Maybe you should stick to comedies.

This is a good idea. Change your viewing menu or at least add some side dishes. Remember variety is the spice of life.
  • Like 1

Santana, shaman of the guitar, will take you to heaven.... Now that is magic.

• Like 1

i wont make fun of you, actually paranoia is very serious, i know someone who suffered from depression and paranoia.... anyway if you believe in magic then i recommend to look for a shaman which is specialized in depression and visit him or her regulary also do a therapy, but i dont think that therapy is enough. As for the person i know who had depression, he was possesd and a shaman helped him and i could witness how he got better... so maybe you are seriously posessed too then the only solution is magic...

Yeah ... watch some of this instead

[media=]

[/media]

Thank you. That was refreshing.

Here is the best advice anyone will ever give you. Turn off the computer. Turn off the phone. Turn off the television. Go for a walk out in the fresh air. Say hello to nature and smile at everyone you pass by.

When you get home, make yourself a cup of tea. And welcome yourself to reality and the present.

• Like 4

I like to go out every afternoon and sit under my oak tree. Watch the birds and breathe in the Earth.

Edited by GreenmansGod
  • Like 3

I like where this is going. Detoxing the mind is no less important than detoxing the body. Nature is the minds natural detox, go out and get the sun on your face, enjoy the sounds, smells and textures of the natural world. A good long walk in the sun, with nothing on your mind but the beauty of your surroundings will do your mind a lot of good.

• Like 2

answer this question

the people whom you think did magic on you did they ask you what your mothers name is and your date of birth

or do they know this with out asking you

thats all i want to know

answer this question

the people whom you think did magic on you did they ask you what your mothers name is and your date of birth

or do they know this with out asking you.

Say what? So, in order to do a "black magic" spell one needs that kind of information? How about ones Social Security number? Surely these evil practitioners of the black arts would need a Social Security number?

*Yes, I'm being sarcastic*

Honestly, this is so obviously something taking place within the OP's own mind.

You are not cursed. Curses are nonsense...

I know this because I have had people threaten me with curses and I'm still alive and well, also(when I was young and stupid) I had paid multiple people to put a curse on a specific person for reasons I don't want to get into, and they are also alive and well..

Curses are bull****. :)

One of my Ex Heifers was a so-called witch. And after our breakup she decided to place a curse on me. I laughed and **** on her porch. She moved soon after.

Magic?

• 3 weeks later...

I like where this is going. Detoxing the mind is no less important than detoxing the body. Nature is the minds natural detox, go out and get the sun on your face, enjoy the sounds, smells and textures of the natural world. A good long walk in the sun, with nothing on your mind but the beauty of your surroundings will do your mind a lot of good.

Well I did like where this was going ... but the above .... :-*

< re-steer >

I like to float submerged with facemask and snorkel in the river after rain ... in a special spot where there are fish and turtles and swirling green long water weed, furling about like mermaids hair, and the water is bright and full of bubbles and clean and bright granite boulders :)

blue-gum-glennifer-water-hole.jpg

• Like 1

Here is the best advice anyone will ever give you. Turn off the computer. Turn off the phone. Turn off the television. Go for a walk out in the fresh air. Say hello to nature and smile at everyone you pass by.

That might not be sufficiant if he is in need of psychiatrical help. From what I can gather of the OP's message, he has been 5 times in a mental health home. This is to say he might be suffering from mental health issues and stopped taking his medication or something.

I can't draw any conclusion about his situation based on a forum post but his story seems incoherent and he appears to have a distorted sens of objective reality which is a typical sign of psychosis.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

Say what? So, in order to do a "black magic" spell one needs that kind of information? How about ones Social Security number? Surely these evil practitioners of the black arts would need a Social Security number?

*Yes, I'm being sarcastic*

Honestly, this is so obviously something taking place within the OP's own mind.

I can pull off a kind of magic w/ someone's SSN

• Like 1