Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There's always a bigger fish out there.

ambelamba

Our world is like a pond, or an ocean.

I've read some really nefarious stories about 'the ruling families' of our society. But I am kinda amused a bit. They should be mindful that there are bigger powers out there that can wipe those world elites out like Cortez snuffed out Montezuma.

All the power and pleasure in their hands, for sure. But can they defend themselves when the proverbial Conquistadors come down and unite the oppressed groups of people, then strike down The Families? I dunno, man. I'd just step back and enjoy the show on live TV while eating some unsalted pistachios.

Who knows, maybe I can get a job as a concentration camp guard for those former global elites. Uh, I mean I will end up abusing and probing those once-true powers of the world, naked vulnerable and trembling in front of the armed camp guards, and one of the guards will be moi. Hehehe.

Edited by ambelamba

Our world is like a pond, or an ocean.

I've read some really nefarious stories about 'the ruling families' of our society. But I am kinda amused a bit. They should be mindful that there are bigger powers out there that can wipe those world elites out like Cortez snuffed out Montezuma.

All the power and pleasure in their hands, for sure. But can they defend themselves when the proverbial Conquistadors come down and unite the oppressed groups of people, then strike down The Families? I dunno, man. I'd just step back and enjoy the show on live TV while eating some unsalted pistachios.

Who knows, maybe I can get a job as a concentration camp guard for those former global elites. Uh, I mean I will end up abusing and probing those once-true powers of the world, naked vulnerable and trembling in front of the armed camp guards, and one of the guards will be moi. Hehehe.

I disagree COMPLETELY!!! Man, you GOTTA have salt on those pistachios! :w00t:
  • Like 3

Yeah no salt, no pistachios...get civilized man!

• Like 1

I have to agree with the un-sated pistachios. The salt hides the naturally awesome flavor.

• Like 1

Yeah no salt, no pistachios...get civilized man!

Define civalized.

• Like 2

hehehe...

What can I say? I am a Californian. I buy unsalted pistachio from Trader Joe's.

cashews fer me ... don't hate me ~ it's an Asian thing ~

• Like 1

cashews fer me ... don't hate me ~ it's an Asian thing ~

I'm an Asian too but cashew doesn't grow in Korea!

• Like 1

And...although I used some humorous tone, the actual content of this topic id pretty dead serious. Can we make a serious conversation over this, or is topic too inconvenient?

I'll tell you whats inconvenient.

The shells on pistachios

Gimme some spicy peanuts freshly roasted.

• Like 2

Political fantasy BDSM---and nuts. . . Who woulda thunk it?

Political fantasy BDSM---and nuts. . . Who woulda thunk it?

I'm guilty as charged. But as for the unsalted nuts, Americans are eating wrong. Way, way wrong.

• Like 1

The only time a nut should be eaten unsalted is if its dipped in chocolate or *redacted by the powers that be of good taste*

Edited by Scheming B

Nuts ! Are Y`all All Nuts ? BACON ! Now we can Talk about Bacon ! THats sumptin to sink ones teeth into ! :tu:

hehehe...

What can I say? I am a Californian. I buy unsalted pistachio from Trader Joe's.

Trader Joes has unsalted pistachios??

Guess I have to make a stop tomorrow!

Trader Joes has unsalted pistachios??

Guess I have to make a stop tomorrow!

It's not cheap, though.

BTW, I guess I touched another inconvenient issue. I wonder why people would hate to talk about something that can obliterate what they love to fear and talk about, at the same time.

• Like 1

It's not cheap, though.

Eh, I buy the raw almonds from Whole Foods all the time.

Not cheap, but definitely worth it. I've been trying to source unsalted raw pistachios for a while now. Mainly to make ice cream.

Nuts ! Are Y`all All Nuts ? BACON ! Now we can Talk about Bacon ! THats sumptin to sink ones teeth into ! :tu:

Bacon? BACON? Bacon is the slimy refuse that doesnt go into the deliciousness of sausage

Sausage is superior to Bacon in every imaginable way D,

EVERY

IMAGINABLE

WAY

when i see bacon I'm like DONTWANNAEATTHAT

It's not cheap, though.

BTW, I guess I touched another inconvenient issue. I wonder why people would hate to talk about something that can obliterate what they love to fear and talk about, at the same time.

Eh?...what u talking about?

It's not cheap, though.

I think no one knows what your talking about?

Like it honestly just sounded like a pointless rant to me. :P

I dont understand what you want discussed?

• Like 1