Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orb in two pictures

Flipit4u

So I was at our local park watching the wife run her road race. After they start I walk to the midway point to cheer her on. I can't run cuz I just had back surgery but anyway. I was taking pictures of the landscape / pond and when reviewed the pics I found this orb in two photo's that were taken from the same spot only seconds apart. Not sure if it's a light thing but nothing like it in any of the other photo's I took around the same area and time. I hope I can post the pics here for someone to investigate or comment on. I know a lot of people are into orbs and such, I myself am a believer of the ET phenom.

The images didn't seem to show so here are the links I uploaded to this site. All comments welcome on what it could be.

Ahh now I get how to upload them. I had to shrink the size in order to upload :( The original size is in my media album I hope.

post-155711-0-55519800-1434130763_thumb.

Welcome to UM.

So, You are fascinated by ET, took a random picture of nature, found an orb on it later and thought it might be some kind of ET related phenomenon? orbs usually don't mean much as they can be dust or insects or lens flare and other things, but they're usually associated with ghosts and the supernatural.

To be honest, I only see one orb and that is slightly to the right of the reflection of the sun on the water.

Edited by Dinosaur Jr

Lens flare or dust. I see nothing even remotely confusing about this picture.

Welcome to UM!

Ya, it was just odd.. There is actually two pics with the same orb in them but it wouldn't let me upload the other one in the post. Thanks I'm well aware of the possibilities but it was just strange I caught it in two pics from the same spot and it seemed to move a bit. Being new to this site I couldn't figure it out lol but both pics are in the media album or Gallery ;) Cheers.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Flip. :)

Yep, it's a lens flare. Quite common when you take a photograph towards the sun.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Flip.

Beautiful picture even if the orb isn't a spirit.