Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is President Putin a threat to world peace?

putin russia iran snowden syria

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Is President Putin a threat to world peace with the NSA's "crown jewels?" (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Is President Putin a threat to world peace with the NSA's "crown jewels?"

1. Yes (3 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

2. No (19 votes [76.00%])

Percentage of vote: 76.00%

3. Maybe, and please explain your reasons (3 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

Vote

#16    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,261 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

I voted no.

Posted Image

#17    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,637 posts

• ראה

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:41 AM

Thanks to the mod. for cleaning up the mess here.

I voted "maybe," because I think Putin might get bolder with time.

I have reason to suspect that the Russians were destined to get the NSA' blueprint at this point in history.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#18    Finity

Finity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

President Putin only cares about one thing and that is President Putin (and his self styled macho image, which is bordering on ridiculus)...

Russia does seem to think the cold war never ended most of the time and some of their "allies" are questionable. They are still a big threat in the intelligence/spying world, but the public don't really get to hear about that stuff. But actually the Russians are less likely to be involed in, or start wars than the US. The world can't be taken by military force any more, those days are gone.

Putin is no slouch though. He was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth like most world leaders (e.g. David Cameron). He has lived in the real world, has had to work his way up and he knows his stuff.

Edited by Finity, 19 July 2013 - 06:23 PM.

#19    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostFinity, on 19 July 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

Putin is no slouch though. He was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth like most world leaders (e.g. David Cameron). He has lived in the real world, has had to work his way up and he knows his stuff.
This bit yes. But it is not Russia that lives in cold war. Nobody talks about this, the only time it raises it's head is when some Western politician or media, usually always US or UK, makes boneheaded statements that show that it is them who live in cold war. A cursory glimpse through many threads in this forum show that it is US and UK citizens who are clearly fixated on cold war. Russians are not, we have moved on, a pity some in the West are unable, or unwilling to escape their past.

#20    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:11 AM

President Putin is dangerous on the individual level, yes. Say you were to steal a couple million dollars from Putin. I would imagine that you would have the gangster KGB type coming after you searching with the resources of a strong military power. When they did find you, I wouldn't have any other expectations but to hear how bad you were tortured before you were killed. So yes, I would say he is dangerous.
I am not losing any sleep at night thinking how Vladmir Putin and his henchmen are going to come over to my neck of the woods and try to start trouble with the United States military on the scale of all out war. Don't sleep with his woman or try to screw him over financially and you have nothing to worry about.

#21    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,637 posts

• ראה

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 20 July 2013 - 12:31 AM, said:

Your posts are becoming boring in their anti-western slant. Another moderator has already cleaned up the nonsense you instigated and participated in. If you continue further action will be taken.
It makes me wonder if Putin pays people to do this. Some sort of massive PR campaign, conducted across the board on any site with a certain amount of traffic, and this one has a lot.

I actually like President Putin. He's like the Kremlin version of 007.

I wouldn't want him as my President for eons, but I take it very seriously when both the right and the left here, start making very loud noises. WE rarely see agreement on anything these days, so to hear that Russia is now our renewed "enemy," is not all bluff.

Here's Schumer taking Putin to the woodshed, albeit verbally.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#22    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,237 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Thread cleaned again

Given the amount of trouble this topic seems to be causing I can't see much advantage in keeping it going.

Closed.

Also tagged with putin, russia, iran, snowden, syria

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users