Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cancer Drug That Shrinks All Tumors

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 29 March 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

Right, show me qi/chi in scientific literature.
And science says that there is no difference whether you puncture acupoints, or just random needling, or even if no puncture at all.

How can it be in scientific literature if the FDA blocks it... lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#17    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,367 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostTaun, on 29 March 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

I remember watching a report once that the old 'horror drug' Thalidomide was almost 100% effective in killing caner cells - it works by closing the capillaries that lead to the cancer cells and the cells 'die of starvation'...  Apparently one thing that cancer cells do - that makes them so deadly - is that theyw all the capillaries to them thus taking all the nutrients and starving all the normal cells...

Unfortunately, the same thing that makes Thalidomide so effective - the closing of the capillaries - also led to many horrible birth defects in the 1950's... Thalidomide was marketed as a very effective method of stopping a woman's headaches and menstral (sp) pains... Tragically if the woman was pregnant it also caused the developing embryo to not develop arms and legs...
This was a focus of cancer research for a long time - it may still be - they are called anti-angiogenesis drugs.  Substances that impede the formation of blood vessels that "feed" the tumors.  My 91 year old step dad takes a form of it for his wet macular degeneration.  It seems to be helping but one tiny injection into the eye, once per month is 2000 dollars!

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#18    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,976 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

View PostCoffey, on 29 March 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

How can it be in scientific literature if the FDA blocks it... lol
Ah, sure, but going farther - FDA with evil pharma traveled back in time and plagued Europe with Black Death... Dammit, Gorgoroth must be pharma's child...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#19    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 29 March 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

Ah, sure, but going farther - FDA with evil pharma traveled back in time and plagued Europe with Black Death... Dammit, Gorgoroth must be pharma's child...

That doesn't even make any sense to the discussion. Most people resort to silly comments when they can't back up what they are saying.

#20    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,976 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostCoffey, on 29 March 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

That doesn't even make any sense to the discussion. Most people resort to silly comments when they can't back up what they are saying.
Holy... just listen to yourself... You come up with any half witted CT and its OK. But... You may bring really bad stuff that FDA forbade. Whats that? Start counting

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#21    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 29 March 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Holy... just listen to yourself... You come up with any half witted CT and its OK. But... You may bring really bad stuff that FDA forbade. Whats that? Start counting

What CT?! I posted facts. LOL

The FDA themselves put a huge cost on trials to stop anyone but huge corporate pharmaceuticals from doing it. If you're too blind to see that then it's not my fault. That's a fact and nothing I or you cna say changes that.

Edited by Coffey, 29 March 2013 - 07:59 PM.

#22    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,976 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostCoffey, on 29 March 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

What CT?! I posted facts. LOL[...]
Nope, you posted anecdote{s}

[...]
The FDA themselves put a huge cost on trials to stop anyone but huge corporate pharmaceuticals from doing it. If you're too blind to see that then it's not my fault. That's a fact and nothing I or you cna say changes that.
Huge cost- what that will be?

#23    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 29 March 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

Nope, you posted anecdote{s}

No i made opinions from facts. huge difference.

View Postbmk1245, on 29 March 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

Huge cost- what that will be?

For trials.

#24    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Ah well guys, no need to further this Pharma-conspiracy-debate. You're passionate about it, and I appreciate that - from both sides - but it kinda takes away from the potentially awesome news from the OP. There might be a viable treatment for cancer just over the horizon!

Edited by ExpandMyMind, 29 March 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#25    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

I guess there must be some side effects from it, as it uses a ubiquitous receptor?

Still great news though :D

Posted Image

#26    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

It takes a miraculous breakthrough in science to fight against aggressive forms of cancer, including tumors. We're inching closer to finding a potential cure for cancer, to shrink tumors is a good way to eradicate the sign of disease. I heard of the fruit Soursap works to destroy cancer cells, but the big pharma has to syntheize the chemical compound from the fruit.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#27    awest

awest

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:18 AM

To make his point for him, look up Dr. Faustman. She has been doing research on a diabetic cure for years. It shows huge promise in the rat studies, however it is an old TB vaccine that the patent expired on years ago so there is no profit in it. All her trials so far have been completely funded by donations from people like myself all across the country. This takes a long time in between trials considering the cost of the trials. It will be 2016 before she is done and she has already been working on it for almost a decade if I remember correctly.

#28    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostCoffey, on 29 March 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

Any scientist who comes forth with a cancer cure is blocked by the FDA and medical board. (forget the proper name of it) I've watched countless documentaries on it, it's disgusting. Simbi has the best ones though, I'm sure she will link them if she sees this thread. Simbi knows more about how corrupt it is than me.

I'm not sure you'd have to find the documents if they are still available. It's just normal biology, we eat somehting, get nutrients form it and hey presto we don't get cancer. Along with not eating all the processed stuff as well obviously. It's just natural really from what I got from it anyway.

I show gratitude to those who develop cures yet the FDA blocks them for their friend. (Big pharma...)

View PostCoffey, on 29 March 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

No the one who has actually cured people and has evidence of it....

What CT?! I posted facts. LOL

View PostCoffey, on 29 March 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

No i made opinions from facts. huge difference.

I have to point that i'm not attacking you, just wanna make some things clear.

OK let say the FDA is blocking cancer research, you know that USA is not the whole world, there are other places on earth that research cancer cure, like Germany.
If a scientist from USA find a cure for cancer, why he/she don't just go in Europe and continue the research there?

You say you have made opinions on facts, but you haven't provide even one fact??  I must add that a fact is something that is true and cant be proven otherwise.

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#29    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:16 AM

View Postdiablo_04, on 30 March 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

I have to point that i'm not attacking you, just wanna make some things clear.

OK let say the FDA is blocking cancer research, you know that USA is not the whole world, there are other places on earth that research cancer cure, like Germany.
If a scientist from USA find a cure for cancer, why he/she don't just go in Europe and continue the research there?

You say you have made opinions on facts, but you haven't provide even one fact??  I must add that a fact is something that is true and cant be proven otherwise.

Fee revenue amounts for applications, establishments, and products are to be established each year by FDA so that one-third of the PDUFA fee revenues FDA collects each year will be generated from each of these categories. This notice establishes fee rates for FY 2011 for application fees for an application requiring clinical data ($1,542,000), for an application not requiring clinical data or a supplement requiring clinical data ($771,000), for establishment fees ($497,200), and for product fees ($86,520). These fees are effective on October 1, 2010, and will remain in effect through September 30, 2011.

http://www.gpo.gov/f.../2010-19116.htm

That is just the fee paid to the FDA. Not the cost of actually conducting research to develop the product, conducting animal testing, conducting clinical trials, etc.

You think anyone can afford that without great financial backing?! (From a big pharmaceutical company)

Germany, UK and the rest of Europe are all the same. Our money is all controlled by the same people. (that is not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact)

Actually watch these videos... They explain a lot.

#30    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,976 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 29 March 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

[...]There might be a viable treatment for cancer just over the horizon!
Yeap, but when adverse effects will surface, that will be the dirty deeds of "big pharma" :innocent:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users