Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#271    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostWaewae33, on 15 February 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Hello,
Laura
Female

Going thru custody ordeal and would like to know if there will be a good outcome?

Thank you

Thank you

PMing you.

#272    Being Human

Being Human

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Swaz
Female
Can you see a direction to my life?
Thanks!

Edited by Being Human, 15 February 2013 - 07:12 PM.

#273    SiriusTara

SiriusTara

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Thank you! I am so grateful for your gift and generosity. Wow...

#274    diminstrel

diminstrel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostLeah G., on 15 February 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

Hi Dimintrel,

I'm not sure any girl is going to be good enough for you in their eyes. Yes, they will be upset and they won't forget but they will respect you for making your own choices. Things between you and your girl look fine. I'm not sure your folks will accept her for a long time but is that really necessary? When you love and marry, it's you starting your own family and if your folks want to be part of it, they have to accept her on some level.

Good luck!!!

Leah.

Thank you for the readings Leah. I will keep your words in mind.

#275    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostBeing Human, on 15 February 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

Swaz
Female
Can you see a direction to my life?
Thanks!

Hi Swaz,

Your energy is very clear I must say!! You are going in so many different directions though!!! It's almost like any way the wind blows you, you go!! Your past is riddled with people that expected way too much from you, very needy people. One very prominent person was very selfish and had a heck of a sweet tooth. He has a fatherly feeling to him but I suspect you where the parent. Really hard work in this past of yours too. Don't get me wrong, you had time to be a child and it wasn't a bad childhood, just not ideal. Sometimes we have to look at the past to realize how far forward you've gone and you've gone a long ways.

This is one of those times when you have to take charge of your life. You've gotten rid of the bad influences or the pushy people, they pushed you in self serving ways. It's time for you to make some decisions. I'm seeing you just standing still, not knowing which way to go. You could go backwards and deal with more barracuda type people or move forward and take charge. I'm all for taking charge of your life. I'm seeing an airplane on that path, it could be a trip or that you have a chance to actually work with or on airplanes. This actually looks like great fun for you. There is a third path too, it's the path of love. I would normally be all for love but in this case it doesn't look as simple as that. May I suggest that you take your time and figure out what you want before you go forward in any direction. I get the feeling that you keep picking out men that aren't good for you. Might be a good idea to write out a list on what type of man you want and another list that tells you what you don't want, stick to your list. People don't change for other people, you can't change them, they have to change for themselves and then that's growing, not changing.

Leah.

#276    Being Human

Being Human

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

View PostLeah G., on 16 February 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Hi Swaz,

Your energy is very clear I must say!! You are going in so many different directions though!!! It's almost like any way the wind blows you, you go!! --- True.
Your past is riddled with people that expected way too much from you, very needy people. "One very prominent person was very selfish and had a heck of a sweet tooth. He has a fatherly feeling to him but I suspect you where the parent. Really hard work in this past of yours too. Don't get me wrong, you had time to be a child and it wasn't a bad childhood, just not ideal. Sometimes we have to look at the past to realize how far forward you've gone and you've gone a long ways." -----Sorry.. But I had a wonderful childhood.

This is one of those times when you have to take charge of your life.--- true.
You've gotten rid of the bad influences or the pushy people, they pushed you in self serving ways.--- not sure I allowed anyone to do that to me ever. I was the most rebellious kid ever.
It's time for you to make some decisions. I'm seeing you just standing still, not knowing which way to go. --- I am always confused.
You could go backwards and deal with more barracuda type people or move forward and take charge. I'm all for taking charge of your life. I'm seeing an airplane on that path, it could be a trip or that you have a chance to actually work with or on airplanes. This actually looks like great fun for you...cant say for now.
There is a third path too, it's the path of love. I would normally be all for love but in this case it doesn't look as simple as that. ---Can you please tell me more about this?
May I suggest that you take your time and figure out what you want before you go forward in any direction. "I get the feeling that you keep picking out men that aren't good for you. Might be a good idea to write out a list on what type of man you want and another list that tells you what you don't want, stick to your list."--- I already have my soulmate with me...before that it was like that.
People don't change for other people, you can't change them, they have to change for themselves and then that's growing, not changing.
Leah.

Thanks Leah
I have pmd you.

#277    simbasam

simbasam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

Question: Very sentimental lost item

Hi, I've lost my engagement ring and wedding band sometime during this past week. I don't really go out to many places right now as I have a young baby and I've rarely been wearing any of my jewelry which is why I'm very confused as to where my rings could be. My husband and best friend have helped me look for hours to no avail. It's very strange.  I've tried using a pendulum but I think I'm blocked because I'm so upset about it. Please help me if you can. Thanks so much

#278    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

View Postsimbasam, on 18 February 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

Hi, I've lost my engagement ring and wedding band sometime during this past week. I don't really go out to many places right now as I have a young baby and I've rarely been wearing any of my jewelry which is why I'm very confused as to where my rings could be. My husband and best friend have helped me look for hours to no avail. It's very strange.  I've tried using a pendulum but I think I'm blocked because I'm so upset about it. Please help me if you can. Thanks so much

Hi Simb,

I will do a reading on this tomorrow but my first thought is that babies put all sorts of things in their mouths, I'm hoping the baby didn't decide it was delicious!!! Unless you have 15 kart diamond, I'm sure it passed. I don't know if I will be able to find it for you but I will try.

Leah.

#279    simbasam

simbasam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

View PostLeah G., on 18 February 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

Hi Simb,

I will do a reading on this tomorrow but my first thought is that babies put all sorts of things in their mouths, I'm hoping the baby didn't decide it was delicious!!! Unless you have 15 kart diamond, I'm sure it passed. I don't know if I will be able to find it for you but I will try.

Leah.

Do I need to pm you a description of the rings?  Would that help in any way? Thanks!

#280    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

View Postsimbasam, on 18 February 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

Do I need to pm you a description of the rings?  Would that help in any way? Thanks!

Let me try with what I have now, sometimes too much information throws it off. If I don't get anything, I'll ask for one.

#281    lizt

lizt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

hi leah,
i didnt know you could do pets!  if you get time id love you to try my horses, one is 34 years old (my special old man)  and the other is 12.  i feel ive been neglecting the younger one because i cant ride him while my arm is so bad, and hes scared of cows which we are surrounded by so i darent take the risk of a hissy fit  one handed!  i also worry how my young one will cope when the old boy has to finally leave us. they are a true pair bond.

also all  seems ok at present with the other stuff, im being vigilant but all is calm   :tu:

liz xx

#282    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

View Postlizt, on 19 February 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

hi leah,
i didnt know you could do pets!  if you get time id love you to try my horses, one is 34 years old (my special old man)  and the other is 12.  i feel ive been neglecting the younger one because i cant ride him while my arm is so bad, and hes scared of cows which we are surrounded by so i darent take the risk of a hissy fit  one handed!  i also worry how my young one will cope when the old boy has to finally leave us. they are a true pair bond.

also all  seems ok at present with the other stuff, im being vigilant but all is calm   :tu:

liz xx

Hi Liz,

Could you give me names and ages, pictures always help with animals too. I instantly got the impression he plays with the cows more than anything but you would know best. Cows and horses do have a wonderful sense of humor and even though it looks rough to us, it's play to them. May I ask,, is it an elbow injury?

Leah.

#283    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

View Postsimbasam, on 18 February 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

Hi Simba,

Well, I can see you looked everywhere or nearly!! I think it's very close to you, I'm seeing something on your back with three round things. It looks almost like a baby carrier with a pouch in the side. Baby's round head, the round pouch and then baby's round bottom? Look in the pouch or the jacket you were wearing, I'm feeling it in cloth, a pocket of some sort. Sometimes where we think we left things is not where they are. I hope you find it!!!

Leah.

#284    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

View Postlizt, on 19 February 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

hi leah,

liz xx

PM'd you!!

#285    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading please if you have the time.

Female
I am taking my chance on someone but finding it hard to trust.  Am I right in trusting?

Many thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users