Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Peru's UFO investigations office to reopen

peru ufo investigations

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,190 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

View Postzoser, on 29 October 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

I just saw a small white rod shaped object moving silently and slowly.  It was travelling in the same direction as a small cloud and I could see that from my perspective it was going to disappear behind it.  It should have taken approx 1 minute or so to emerge from the back of this small cloud.  It never did.  I followed the small cloud for another 5 minutes as well as scanning the rest of the sky.  The sky was mostly clear here today.

Wonder what that was?  Could it have been a plane that once behind the cloud did a 90 deg turn and headed away from me?

Who knows.

First time I have seen anything curious like that for years.  Can't say it was actually a UFO but close.

Roswell Rod no doubt.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#32    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,989 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 30 October 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

Roswell Rod no doubt.

Or a bit of fluff on his glasses :lol:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#33    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,989 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 30 October 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

That would be because you really do not know much about the subject at all. As Seeder pointed out, you have posted cases from there before, you seem to have forgotten.

[size=4]

Gidday Mate

You have been quiet of late.

It's a regurgitation, nothing happened last time they did this, last one went from 2001 to 2005 I think. When I read the mission statement, it sounded to me like they were more trying to do what NARCAP is doing and trying to gather data on lights that affect aviation. More a safety thing than a search for little green men as I understand it.

I think the papers might be hyping it up a bit.

Thats the most likely scenario, I mean, what else does Peru have to offer to get more tourists to visit a poor country? Apart from the coke that is

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#34    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 30 October 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

That would be because you really do not know much about the subject at all. As Seeder pointed out, you have posted cases from there before, you seem to have forgotten.

[size=4]

Gidday Mate

You have been quiet of late.

It's a regurgitation, nothing happened last time they did this, last one went from 2001 to 2005 I think. When I read the mission statement, it sounded to me like they were more trying to do what NARCAP is doing and trying to gather data on lights that affect aviation. More a safety thing than a search for little green men as I understand it.

I think the papers might be hyping it up a bit.

Hi, psyche. Yes, it would seem that when Im not on vacation Im working like a mad dog,... that and kicking our two sons butts in ice hockey, football, swimming, x-box, you name it.   Im thinking its just a matter of time until they get stronger and faster than me so Id better do it now while I still have the chance. :tsu:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#35    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 October 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

Thats the most likely scenario, I mean, what else does Peru have to offer to get more tourists to visit a poor country? Apart from the coke that is

ayahuasca

Also tagged with peru, ufo, investigations

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users