Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

What's on your mind? What thoughts are you having right now?

~ I'm thinking of all the things I need to be doing yet I still sit here and read :lol: (and post)

• Like 3

I'm thinking I missed two coursework deadlines yesterday crap!!! :w00t:

I'm thinking I missed two coursework deadlines yesterday crap!!! :w00t:

I'm thinking you fail :D

im thinking that work experience was well worth going to after yesterday :w00t:

and im also thinking that im gonna be super bored when i go to snowdonia monday :( no computer for 3 days :cry:

Edited by Dr Alien

I'm thinking you fail :D

I'm thinking I'll get an extension, seeing as I was ill :P

Dr Alien, where'd you do work experience at?

I'm thinking I'll get an extension, seeing as I was ill :P

Dr Alien, where'd you do work experience at?

at an accoutancy :P

work was easy and they awarded me at the end of it.

Edited by Dr Alien

at an accoutancy :P

work was easy and they awarded me at the end of it.

Fun?

I'm thinking of how much I really don't want to go into work today,as I have only had 3 hours of sleep this morning...thanks to a bout of insomnia. :(

Fun?

rather there than any other shop :) boring, but the work is fairly easy. wouldnt mind going back there for a part time job though :yes:

I'm thinking about whether or not I want to join in some of the threads in the Spirituality vs. Scepticism board. It could get interesting. :lol:

rather there than any other shop :) boring, but the work is fairly easy. wouldnt mind going back there for a part time job though :yes:

I'm thinking people keep using that horrible four-lettered word that sends shivers down my spine...w o r k.....eeeeeeee! :no:

I'm thinking I need some sleep !

I'm thinking you need a pillow like mine.. zzzz

Im thinking that I'm always on this site...LOL

:P

and im also thinking that im gonna be super bored when i go to snowdonia monday :( no computer for 3 days :cry:

I'm thinking you lucky thing :P I haven't been to Snowdonia in years. You should take a walk up Mount Snowdon, and I don't mean on the railway either :lol: .......it's beautiful up there.

Im thinking that I'm always on this site...LOL

:P

I'm thinking that's because there are such WONDERFUL people for you to chat with! heh heh heh!

I'm thinking that's because there are such WONDERFUL people for you to chat with! heh heh heh!

I'm thinking that this is absolutely correct!!!

:)

I'm thinking that this is absolutely correct!!!

:)

I'm thinking, it's a good feeling to be right about something for once!!!

I'm thinking you lucky thing :P I haven't been to Snowdonia in years. You should take a walk up Mount Snowdon, and I don't mean on the railway either :lol: .......it's beautiful up there.

its on the complete opposite side of wales from me so its gonna take hours to get there :P

its my first time so i have no idea what its like up there.

im thinking i should charge my ipod and psp so i got something to do on the drive up there.

its on the complete opposite side of wales from me so its gonna take hours to get there :P

its my first time so i have no idea what its like up there.

im thinking i should charge my ipod and psp so i got something to do on the drive up there.

I'm thinking (I'm too old for my own good) you should be thinking about the road ahead and not listening to you're ipod!

I'm thinking I just spent over 3 hours on coursework and I am about to cry/breakdown/hit someone or all of the above. :cry:

I'm thinking I just spent over 3 hours on coursework and I am about to cry/breakdown/hit someone or all of the above. :cry:

I'm thinking that you deserve a medal and a break.

I'm thinking that you deserve a medal and a break.

I'm thinking that this is my break! I'm not done with it yet and after that I've got RE coursework to do!

linked-image