Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5341    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostAMARUKHAN111666888, on 19 January 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

• The region was flooded by tsunami that reached over 4000 meter high.

REALLY?   A tsunami 2.5 miles high?  Would you mind telling me where that info comes from, perhaps give me a link to it?

I was under the impression the tallest tsunami ever recorded is the 1958 Lituya Bay mega tsunami, which had a record height of 524 m (1740 ft).

http://en.wikipedia....hest_or_tallest

Mind you, as Im not a fan of Tsunami's I had to look that one up.

So yes please, post your source/link. Id like to know more

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5342    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,705 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 19 January 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

Try it with clay.  The block can still be extracted even if the tool doesn't penetrate right into the corner.  I've tried it and it still works.  That's not the flaw I'm getting at.

But it is still a flaw and throws the 'super precision' claim into question. You say the slabs might have been further finished after extraction however if they (aliens) have the ability to cut stone like that then why weren't they 'super precise' with the extraction so the slabs didn't need to be finished? It certainly seems like a very strange method to suddenly get sloppy with.

Edit to add: Furthermore, I'm not convinced that any slabs were even extracted from that area. Look at the shape of the rock, any slabs would not have been square along all of the edges anyway. The 'cuts' weren't deep enough into the rock.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 19 January 2013 - 06:42 PM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5343    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 19 January 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

But it is still a flaw and throws the 'super precision' claim into question. You say the slabs might have been further finished after extraction however if they (aliens) have the ability to cut stone like that then why weren't they 'super precise' with the extraction so the slabs didn't need to be finished? It certainly seems like a very strange method to suddenly get sloppy with.

I would have thought that depends on the original shape of the outcrop.  Maybe later extractions were perfect cuboids once they were deep into the outcrop. Who knows?

Edit to add: Furthermore, I'm not convinced that any slabs were even extracted from that area. Look at the shape of the rock, any slabs would not have been square along all of the edges anyway.

The 'cuts' weren't deep enough into the rock.

Bear in mind that we don't know how high the outcrop originally was.  The blocks may have been several feet in height or much more.  We are only looking at what stone is left.  Look at my previous images that show these extractions several feet in height:

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4626077

I'll share my reservation with you about the block extraction in soft stone idea because I still haven't solved it yet:

There is no sign of over-cutting.  

Imagine how you would cut a cuboid out of clay with a knife.  On at least one side you would be bound to cut in deeper than required.  The images show no such sign of over cuts and I'm having difficulty coming up with how they would have extracted a block without doing this.  It's not a deal breaker but I would be happier if there was a feasible answer to this.

Edited by zoser, 19 January 2013 - 07:01 PM.

Posted Image

#5344    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

Zoser,

You will never really respond to what I posted about the Romans, right?

Like you will never really respond to what I posted about the Inca style buildings constructed during colonial times.

You said they used mortar, and I explained to you and I showed you they didn't.

#5345    sslama

sslama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

The Inca's didn't use morta and their huge granite stones fit together so completely a needle won't fit between them.  It's a mystery how they cut these huge stones.   It's impossible to cut them without using laser.  None of these buildings used mortor, yet these rocks seemed fused together.  Studies done in Peru said the limestone is subjected to high temperatures and pressures and other compounds found on the surface of the stones were not natural so it has been added.  The question still remains....how was the heat produced to treat these structures?  The amt of heat used to fire these huge stones would have enormous.  They just don't know yet!

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

#5346    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

View Postsslama, on 20 January 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

The Inca's didn't use morta and their huge granite stones fit together so completely a needle won't fit between them.  It's a mystery how they cut these huge stones.   It's impossible to cut them without using laser.  None of these buildings used mortor, yet these rocks seemed fused together.  Studies done in Peru said the limestone is subjected to high temperatures and pressures and other compounds found on the surface of the stones were not natural so it has been added.  The question still remains....how was the heat produced to treat these structures?  The amt of heat used to fire these huge stones would have enormous.  They just don't know yet!

oh dear. They know alright. we know too. You just havent read much of this thread.. there is no mystery

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5347    musk

musk

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

http://www.bibliotec...es.htm#contents

check this site out and see if it helps or if it confuses you more

#5348    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,749 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 19 January 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

"Show me where there is precision stonework in Greece/Rome, and then we can talk".
We both know that he's not going to engage with Rome et al because it doesn't fit with his view of history.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5349    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,804 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

View PostAMARUKHAN111666888, on 19 January 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

• The region was flooded by tsunami that reached over 4000 meter high.

I beg your pardon?? 4 Kilometers high?

I don't think so.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5350    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,488 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

The technology was not available to the Aymara indians.  Plus on the AA documentary they made the obvious point that such an endeavour would need planning, blueprints, language, logistics writing, number skills, and this is something the Aymara were known not to possess.

It's not smart to use an entertainment show as your proof.
Also it is not a documentary.

#5351    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,488 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

View Postzoser, on 19 January 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

I can't answer that.  For now I'm just trying to make sense of the pictorial evidence and read what it tells us.

Yes, yes we remember how you said that if it is on video than it is true. :unsure2:

#5352    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,804 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

View Postsslama, on 20 January 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

Copied and pasted from another site into a new thread instead of completing the conversation we already have going? That seems a shame.

LINK - The Dumbasses Guide To Knowledge The Evidence For Ancient Stone Cutting

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5353    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,804 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 19 January 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

Zoser,

Like you will never really respond to what I posted about the Inca style buildings constructed during colonial times.

You said they used mortar, and I explained to you and I showed you they didn't.

He does not respond to questions that have been answered to my experience.

He will post a dozen more Youtube clips, call them documentaries (on purpose I understand to annoy critical thinkers for the hell of it), ask some equally basic questions, and then after a few pages when it seems safe, the same question will reappear. Same in every thread, same for every question, That is why earlier I expressed such amazement at your seemingly never-ending patience with this particular troll. If I had a hat on right now, I would tip it to you.

Edited by psyche101, 20 January 2013 - 03:35 AM.

#5354    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,804 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 19 January 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

Edit to add: Furthermore, I'm not convinced that any slabs were even extracted from that area. Look at the shape of the rock, any slabs would not have been square along all of the edges anyway. The 'cuts' weren't deep enough into the rock.

What I find the most astounding is things like unfinished examples, broken core holes and the like.

If that is not outright proof that man used our principals to do that, and that we not only did it, but thought up the method ourselves, I do not know what could be considered direct evidence. It's virtually our thumbprint on the work.

#5355    AMARUKHAN111666888

AMARUKHAN111666888

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

I beg your pardon?? 4 Kilometers high?

I don't think so.

View Postseeder, on 19 January 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

REALLY?   A tsunami 2.5 miles high?  Would you mind telling me where that info comes from, perhaps give me a link to it?

I was under the impression the tallest tsunami ever recorded is the 1958 Lituya Bay mega tsunami, which had a record height of 524 m (1740 ft).

http://en.wikipedia....hest_or_tallest

Mind you, as Im not a fan of Tsunami's I had to look that one up.

So yes please, post your source/link. Id like to know more
  • I came to the conclusion about the tsunami based on the remains of sea animals  scattered around the high land of  the Andes, fish bones in Atacama desert and Arica, dolphins'  skeletons en Arequipa, sea shell on the peaks of the Andes,  Ancient coral present. muscles found in Tiwanaku soil, sea horses living in lake Titikaka.or
  • the highland of the Andes was on sea level and it rose up with its ancient cities.