Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Three Bigfoot clips

Saru

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paul the walrus

• Universal Sight

• The Id3al Experience

• Robbie333

Interesting to say the least. I would love to have a film editor investigate this clip further, as in, dissect the film frame by frame. Real or not it is very convincing and a good find, thanks.---Robbie :yes:

Edited by Robbie333

I can't imagine an animal like this being this hard to find, between that and all the hoaxes, I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.

Who stands there filming and doesn't chase after this thing? I mean if you found the holy grail that all bigfoot hunters chase, would you just stand there and let this thing walk away and not try for a better shot then what is shown? I mean seriously, give me a break........

I agree with "Paul the Walrus." If i saw this in the woods and it was only like 30 feet from me and i had a camera, i would run after it trying to film as much as i could of it.

So a big 7 foot ape looking giant you would chase after? Because thats safe, No body knows its real natural, Would you ran after a giant that could rip you apart in seconds? I know if i saw one i would do excalty the same thing, Stand in amazement.

I agree with Paul and Maggotman and I said this in a different post about "Bigfoot," and I'll say it again. I'm awaiting there to be the first human casualty resulting in "Bigfoot." Not that "Bigfoot" will kill anyone. I mean some idiot meandering through the woods in a costume and someone saying "Holy crap! A BIGFOOT! I gotta shoot this for 100% proof!" lol it'll happen only a matter of time.

I live in the sunshine state;if there was anything like bigfoot anywhere in this state it would have been caught by now. the person who took this video knew exactly what he was doing;filming his freind in the scrub trying to get a good looking video without giving it away...the guy narating the video is killin me with the''i verified it and its consistant''

To respond to "Id3al Experience"

Would I chase after a big 7 foot ape looking giant if I happened to see it in the woods while having a video camera?

Yes I would, as would just about any serious Bigfoot hunter, not only could you put the decades old debate to rest, BUT YOU COULD SELL THE FOOTAGE FOR PROLLY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I am not one to pass up a windfall of money and fame, but you can rest assured I would have at least tried to get a good look at it's face and try to get at least that on video.

What makes you think the average American wouldn't at least take some risk to acquire fame and fortune? Isn't that what Americans have been doing since this country has been founded?????

I agree with "Paul the Walrus." If i saw this in the woods and it was only like 30 feet from me and i had a camera, i would run after it trying to film as much as i could of it.

If it's real and not knowing how it would react if you charge at it, that action could be a bad idea.

Try charging a bear and see what happens.

I dont know about the footage,, But the Narrator is soooo annoying, And surely every time we think we may see a little detail" throughout this clip- the focus dissapears. Almost as if they dont want us to see it clearer....Skeptic No.But this footage YES.

Well that was awful in all senses of the word. Fake and cheesy.

what peers in at 6:33 at the bottom left corner? another Bigfoot?

Did this video not come with audio? Wheres the original? (or did i miss it?)

Who stands there filming and doesn't chase after this thing? I mean if you found the holy grail that all bigfoot hunters chase, would you just stand there and let this thing walk away and not try for a better shot then what is shown? I mean seriously, give me a break........

To add to this.....

This guy had to have walked up to this thing. ( I know it's fake )....He also had to have filmed it walking away?....No footage before , no footage after......Typical.

Someone asked who would go after it?

People do hunt bear , cougar , elk , a slew of African animals.......So , including myself , I think a lot of people , especially the ones that are " searching for Bigfoot " .......Chasing a hoax would be hard to do though....

i would just like to see the original. if it has sound or not. Otherwise if no sound. the man...er..Bigfoot could be directed to just happen to stop with a foreground tree covering most of it...er him.

"stop! right there! excellent! Be sure to spread those fingers. it will add validity to our genius miracle shot. this is gonna be so kewl getting those suckers" ... ***(filmer thinks to self:" next time ill get some shots on the way to further give validation to this")

• 5 weeks later...

To respond to "Id3al Experience"

Would I chase after a big 7 foot ape looking giant if I happened to see it in the woods while having a video camera?

Yes I would, as would just about any serious Bigfoot hunter, not only could you put the decades old debate to rest, BUT YOU COULD SELL THE FOOTAGE FOR PROLLY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I am not one to pass up a windfall of money and fame, but you can rest assured I would have at least tried to get a good look at it's face and try to get at least that on video.

What makes you think the average American wouldn't at least take some risk to acquire fame and fortune? Isn't that what Americans have been doing since this country has been founded?????

Dont get me wrong paul the walrus I am not for one moment convinced that this film is correct. I beleive it is a fake myself. I was simply putting forth the idea that a big scary hairy monster is right in front of you would be capable of ripping you apart. Id get what i can on film, but mainly Id rather live to tell the story.

And yes American's do that a lot - Everyone would risk for fame/fortune - just hard to justify when your live is in danger - IMO

Me,

• 5 years later...