Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nostradamus Quatrain Interpretation

The Interpreter1

Praise the Lord to all inhabitants of this present age,

Recall the date of the Antichrist's birth given by Nostradamus in Century X Quatrain 72, here is the revealing of his religion

From the three water signs will be born a man

who will celebrate Thursday as his holiday.

His renown, praise, rule and power will grow

on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.

(Century 1, Quatrain 50)

From the three water signs is in reference to the sign of Cancer.

'Who will celebrate Thursday as his holiday' means he will take himself to be a Saint and God himself because of his own date of birth 7/1/99 which falls on the same day as his

holiday. This is a Feast Day meaning his Religion will be himself, but not immediately.

His renown, praise, rule and power all growing due to the hidden forces in high places. His Ego and Lust for Power will bring him great dark influence over many, by sorcery and false miracles many will be deceived into believing he is Great.

The East will be where he will be revealed, but not from expected places like Iran. Though he will be Mongolian in spirit (Genghis Khan) he will walk in the form of a HEBREW.

Realize this man who is the Beast in Revelation (who rides a white horse) over the world government will not have complete control of the world, but he will firmly control Europe, the middle east and parts of Asia. His influence through others will be what brings world government but he himself will not have direct control over all nations.

He will not be like previous Antichrists such as Hitler because he will be revealed to the world as a special Messianic type figure through dark powers and principalities that will

be allowed to manifest themselves in this Dimension by God's decree for judgment. Also to be noted is that 2012 marks the adulthood of this dark one according to the HEBREW culture .

Watch and pray so you are not deceived into believing the coming lie that we are at the end, the end is near but not yet.

Edited by The Interpreter1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Interpreter1

• THE INTERPRETER

• grendals_bane

• Sevastiel

Where on earth do you get this from? Why is Cancer the water sign in question when says three? Why not Scorpio or Pisces? I really don't see where you are getting your so-called interpretation from.

Where on earth do you get this from? Why is Cancer the water sign in question when says three? Why not Scorpio or Pisces? I really don't see where you are getting your so-called interpretation from.

Offeiriad,

Please read Century X Quatrain 72, the seventh month is July, Nostradamus did not use the Jewish calendar for this prediction nor did he use the Roman Calendar which was not in

use in his time but he used the Julian Calendar which cites the seventh month as July and not September as some believe. Nostradamus knew the Calendar most would use in our time and understood the grave nature of what he had seen in his God given visions not done exclusively through Astrology as been publicized.

July is the period of Cancer represented by a Crab but once represented by a fortress. He will be a man of war in the garments of a man of peace, worshipping the god of fortresses

(impenetrable unless you have the light).

Edited by The Interpreter1

The East will be where he will be revealed, but not from expected places like Iran. Though he will be Mongolian in spirit (Genghis Khan) he will walk in the form of a HEBREW.

Do you have something against Mongolians or is it just Genghis Khan?

I have got a statue of genhis on my coffe table. Khan reincarnated would be interesting. 1/3 of china is related to him.

grendals_bane

Evil, not Mongolians. Genghis Khan is a model, his appearance will be different entirely.

My question to the OP is...

The Bible specifically says that no one will know the date of the Apcalypse. So, if Nostradamus predicts it, does that not negate the Bible thus rendering it imperfect? Thus, the whole thing cannot be the "word" of God because God is "perfect." Or is Nostradamus just special?

grendals_bane

Evil, not Mongolians. Genghis Khan is a model, his appearance will be different entirely.

As my signature states, there is no such thing as "evil".

What makes Genghis Khan any more "evil" than any other empire builder?

Why not have the Anti Christ as Hitler, Pol Pot, Attila the Hun?

Hmmm...always enjoy a good puzzle...

"From the three water signs will be born a man" is the only discernable variable that can be proactively approached.

The Fortress of Cancer was the aged/popular variant, but 3 signs entails involvement with Pisces and Scorpio.

So, either this man's parents' signs or strengths meet those requirements, and his the third, or perhaps even his "birth" is a bestowal of power from nations/peoples whose own natalities match the required parameters, or this individual himself has strong posits in all 3 signs whose strengths subdue his "astrological signature".

The last one's easy - just find someone's birth information, and do a detailed natal on them to make a determination.

Of course, you have to have accurate information.

Have fun with that... :P

3 signs of water:-

Eastern chinese water year - 1992,1993,2002,2003,2012

western water month (pisces, scorpio, cancer) - march, november, july

now we left the date;

World Water Day - 22nd march every year

Thursday as his holiday, this i assume could be his birthday.

now it happens that MArch 22nd 2012 (year of the chinese water dragon) falls on Thursday

So u got ur antichrist born a pisces, in 22nd March 2012

Edited by woopypooky

Can somebody tell me the next Nostradamus quatrain that will be coming true and what it means?

As my signature states, there is no such thing as "evil".

What makes Genghis Khan any more "evil" than any other empire builder?

Why not have the Anti Christ as Hitler, Pol Pot, Attila the Hun?

Your signature describes the very deceptive teaching of the Antichrist.

This spirit is not an empire builder, it is a devourer that did consume other persons yet you alone are to answer your own question in time I suppose.

My question to the OP is...

The Bible specifically says that no one will know the date of the Apcalypse. So, if Nostradamus predicts it, does that not negate the Bible thus rendering it imperfect? Thus, the whole thing cannot be the "word" of God because God is "perfect." Or is Nostradamus just special?

Skittel,

Yes, no man knows the day or the hour of the coming of the Son of man, that is not related to the birth of the wicked Antichrist unless this writer is not understanding your statement. The Bible is the word of God pure seven times over.

In regards to the Apocalypse, you speak of the Armageddon?

Nostradamus' name by spiritual interpretation means "Most Among Us" or "Highly Exalted", yet we are all special in the eyes of the Father.

Why wouldn't God make known the presence of the wicked one ahead of time? Only God will be shown true in it all and only he will be glorified as the true God.

In history the Persian king Cyrus was shown scrolls by the Great interpreter Daniel that mentioned him by name and they were written by the prophet Isaiah 100 years before he was born.

You will be without excuse when all that was written by the prophets is fulfilled.

• 1 year later...

be allowed to manifest themselves in this Dimension by God's decree for judgment. Also to be noted is that 2012 marks the adulthood of this dark one according to the HEBREW culture .

Has anyone noticed it's twenty thirteen?

Hmm, as with everyone else's, I couldn't care less about the Christian deity's judgement.