Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

year2027 for President of USA

Roy Perry

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roy Perry

• SilverCougar

• Fluffybunny

• keithisco

God first

I do not want to kill Mexicans but I do like the things they do!

10-07-2009

I love Mexico but I do not agree with the things they bring to this country and I do like them raising their flag here or the gangs. To me they have no respect for American flag which stands for this country I do raise my flag over there.

I see American has a great nation that why Obama has not my vote but I do not want him called names like some do. I think Obama is trying to destroy our nation and Mexican has come over and forgot how bad they had it in their own country.

If it was so good there why did they ever leave and this has been 50 states for as long as I been alive so American took land from Mexico. Mexico was part of the Indian nation before it was Mexico.

I know it sounds evil to kill people that cross our borders but what would Mexico do if 1,000 people cross to Mexico with American flags. I bet they shot us because it is wrong to break in another man’s house or is it ok.

American is a strong nation one that going broke helping out other nations and do you think we sent jobs to Mexico and China and others places to get them rich. It was to help them but we took it to far because White House saw dollars.

Our nation needs to get their jobs in order because we have the most crops and you can eat from crops but oil will feed you. Try eating oil when you get hungry I love you but try love Roy.

American is a strong nation one that going broke helping out other nations and do you think we sent jobs to Mexico and China and others places to get them rich. It was to help them but we took it to far because White House saw dollars.

The USA is going / gone broke not through "helping out other nations" but through the endemic greed of Corporations and Wall Street gamblers. These are the people exporting jobs offshore to turn a quick buck, it is not a US Govt strategy. The US Govt (if the houses can ever get their act together), could introduce legislation to reduce the amount of off-shoring, but look first at the Corporate Strategies of the business world before blaming any particular administration.

In your self-advertised youtube diatribe, you also advocate murdering Mexicans for wanting to raise their own flag outside their houses - well, IMO - personal property instils certain inalienable rights to fly any national flag whatsoever on your own property.

Your other ideas (selling a bushel of corn to nasty foreigners, for a bushel of gold), will just leave the USA with a huge "Corn Mountain" slowly rotting away and becoming worthless.

I see nothing with respect to ANY Christian principles or Christian morality in anything that you propose - just xenophobic fervour

God first

hi KingTomis and keithisco

keithisco - Mexicans should not raised they flag here they can raised all they want in Mexico -- Russian and China get a lot corn and others foods from the USA

love Roy

no

roy, if you lived in another country would you refrain from raising the american flag at your home? or would your national and cultural pride be confiscated at the border?

Roy... you do know that this country exists *because* of "foriegners" from other countries, right? This entire place was built up by immagrents and colonists. (and I miss spell checker demmit!)

If a family wants to raise a flag for their country of origin, on *THEIR* property, they are more then welcomed to. Hells, I'd have the Irish flag on mine if I could (renter.. yay..) You telling them not to would be like me telling you to take down any religious paraph.. stuff you that around your place. Wrong to do.

God first

hi InfraredCow and witchfinder general and SilverCougar

witchfinder general - I do not have any problem with place your flag in your home but when you raise your flag in public is wrong unless it beside our flag

SilverCougar -- see above

love Roy

Roy here in Canada we have many Americans that live here and many Canadians to that will fly the American flag most times along with the Canadian flag and I have never heard of a Canadian complaining about an American flag. Why do you complain about Mexicos flag.

God first

hi KingTomis and keithisco

keithisco - Mexicans should not raised they flag here they can raised all they want in Mexico -- Russian and China get a lot corn and others foods from the USA

love Roy

Geez roy, trying to control people again...imagine that. Like I didn't see that coming...all followed with the fake "love" at the end of the post. Stop it already, it is fake, fake fake. You dont love, it is a lie. You put it there to cover for something far darker. I doubt you know the word at all.

Control issues? I saw it your first day here, and I am 100% right. You want to control...what people do, where they live...

Get over yourself already.

please people. before anyone else wastes their time replying on this thread, go check out his youtube videos...

oh.my.****ing.god

edit to say: seriously, check out his videos. i watched 4 of them! couldn't stop for some reason... i think he has dark side powers...

Edited by expandmymind

God first

I do not want to kill Mexicans but I do like the things they do!

Whoa. I am suddenly glad I didn't go see your youtube link. I don't need my boss (Indian) wondering why I am viewing racist material.

10-07-2009

I love Mexico but I do not agree with the things they bring to this country and I do like them raising their flag here or the gangs. To me they have no respect for American flag which stands for this country I do raise my flag over there.

Yes, because every gang member in the US is Mexican. Unless you are a Native American, you are an immigrant. Look in a mirror.

I see American has a great nation that why Obama has not my vote but I do not want him called names like some do. I think Obama is trying to destroy our nation and Mexican has come over and forgot how bad they had it in their own country.

Fine. You don't like Obama. Don't vote for him next time he runs. You run for office. Obviously, the majority do feel Obama is who was wanted. Stop whining that your candidate didn't win. Deal with it.

Really? You think the Mexican who have come to our country that work hard (at many jobs the average American won't do) and then send for their families don't know how hard it is in Mexico? Oh, maybe you are talking about the Mexican individuals who are here illegally? Well, of course!!! The snuck into our country, risking jail, deporation, death and a number of other things because they forgot how bad it is in Mexico. WTF?

If it was so good there why did they ever leave and this has been 50 states for as long as I been alive so American took land from Mexico. Mexico was part of the Indian nation before it was Mexico.

What? Mexico was part of what Indian nation??

I know it sounds evil to kill people that cross our borders but what would Mexico do if 1,000 people cross to Mexico with American flags. I bet they shot us because it is wrong to break in another man’s house or is it ok.

We do it every freaking day. Thousands upon thousands. WE flow in there, vacation, buy medicines and trinkets, food, etc. Most of us (being uber patriotic these days) have some kind of proclamation of our nationality someplace that we display when traveling.

Yeah. Obama didn't do that. BTW those nifty stimulus checks we got a while back, where did that money come from??

Our nation needs to get their jobs in order because we have the most crops and you can eat from crops but oil will feed you. Try eating oil when you get hungry I love you but try love Roy.

This last one makes no sense. None.

Roy, this post is filled with racism and bigotry.

Nibs

please people. before anyone else wastes their time replying on this thread, go check out his youtube videos...

oh.my.****ing.god

edit to say: seriously, check out his videos. i watched 4 of them! couldn't stop for some reason... i think he has dark side powers...

You watched 4 of them...... WOW dude thats impressive, ok more like crazy LOL

You watched 4 of them...... WOW dude thats impressive, ok more like crazy LOL

haha it was mental.. can't even explain it. for some reason i just had to see more of his completely distorted views on the world.

personally i think he's a crack-head, or former crack-baby... something to do with crack anyways...

haha it was mental.. can't even explain it. for some reason i just had to see more of his completely distorted views on the world.

personally i think he's a crack-head, or former crack-baby... something to do with crack anyways...

Yeah, it is like watching the guy wearing 11 shirts and 4 coats that stands on the corner that rants about how god speaks to him via the fillings in his molar, telling him to prepare the world for the upcoming alien invasion. Only darker, and meaner. It is a trainwreck that makes me embarrassed to be an American that fought for my country, only to have people like this, fill it.

God first

hi SilverCougar and Fluffybunny and expandmymind and HerNibs

SilverCougar - I have no problem when both are up but I saw disrespect for my flag and it about time some one said something about it and about 30 mil are illegal

Fluffybunny - NO I not trying control anybody they can stay in Mexico

HerNibs - your racist because you point one finger at me there are three at you

love Roy

Yeah, it is like watching the guy wearing 11 shirts and 4 coats that stands on the corner that rants about how god speaks to him via the fillings in his molar, telling him to prepare the world for the upcoming alien invasion. Only darker, and meaner. It is a trainwreck that makes me embarrassed to be an American that fought for my country, only to have people like this, fill it.

:D

hit the nail on the head there mate.

God first

hi SilverCougar and Fluffybunny and expandmymind and HerNibs

SilverCougar - I have no problem when both are up but I saw disrespect for my flag and it about time some one said something about it and about 30 mil are illegal

HerNibs - your racist because you point one finger at me there are three at you

love Roy

Huh? Three fingers pointed at me? I'm racist? Really?

You seem quite secure in pointing out who can and cannot occupy this territory.

I am assuming you are a Native American?

Yes?

A direct descendent of one of the Vikings that travell d here?

A direct descendent of one of our original settlers? You know, Plymouth rock and all of that?

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

love Roy

You are awesome roy, just awesome. I pegged you right day 1, and you know it. Change your "love" with "Hate" or "anger" or "confusion" and you might be onto something, but as it stands, you are not being honest...you and love do not know each other at all, and I would pay good money to see your first face to face with your christian god...He wouldn't know you from a knot in a tree for all that is in your heart.

Get that hate out Roy, get it out!! Make a bad name for America! Do it! make yourself look like the hate filled person you are. I love every minute, as I could not sink you faster than you sink yourself.

Dear gods give me strength...

You seem to have an issue with it. And Nibs isn't the racist here. I'll give you a hint as to who is in this thread. Name starts with R and ends in y.

The USA is going / gone broke not through "helping out other nations" but through the endemic greed of Corporations and Wall Street gamblers. These are the people exporting jobs offshore to turn a quick buck, it is not a US Govt strategy. The US Govt (if the houses can ever get their act together), could introduce legislation to reduce the amount of off-shoring, but look first at the Corporate Strategies of the business world before blaming any particular administration.

As distastefully sociopathic as the OP is, enough to make me hesitant to post in this slimy thread, I must say that the above keithisco, is patently absurd.

What, exactly, would be the incentive for corporations to not seek to maximize profit?

Jobs will contiunue to leave the US as long as we continue to not provide an educated workforce and as long as we continue to maintain one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world.

If you wish to blame corporations for America going broke, then perhaps you should credit corporations for making America rich in the first place.

Harte

As distastefully sociopathic as the OP is, enough to make me hesitant to post in this slimy thread, I must say that the above keithisco, is patently absurd.

What, exactly, would be the incentive for corporations to not seek to maximize profit?

Jobs will contiunue to leave the US as long as we continue to not provide an educated workforce and as long as we continue to maintain one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world.

If you wish to blame corporations for America going broke, then perhaps you should credit corporations for making America rich in the first place.

Harte

With Love

No kidding he seems to do this all the time with nothing to back up such claims. you could blame high taxes and unions just to name a few.

Lord Bless you All

In your self-advertised youtube diatribe, you also advocate murdering Mexicans for wanting to raise their own flag outside their houses - well, IMO - personal property instils certain inalienable rights to fly any national flag whatsoever on your own property.

Your other ideas (selling a bushel of corn to nasty foreigners, for a bushel of gold), will just leave the USA with a huge "Corn Mountain" slowly rotting away and becoming worthless.

I see nothing with respect to ANY Christian principles or Christian morality in anything that you propose - just xenophobic fervour

:tu: yep . hate waving a christian flag.

God first

hi Everybody

i bet no one has there open to all sent me your money because I want it

How fast will you say NO

but you tell to give Mexico everything I have

get real

love Roy