Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

mind control illuminati quantum entanglement tempest

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#16    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

View Postscowl, on 03 January 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

I worked with schizophrenics for several months. Almost all of them realized that their symptoms were caused by their disease even when their hallucinations seemed frighteningly real. A few of them simply refused to believe that anything was wrong with them. Some felt that they had special "abilities" to see things that we normal people couldn't see and had been given these abilities by some higher power. Others felt that they were being tortured by some evil organization using invisible impossible technology for unknown reasons. In both cases they felt that medications that eliminated their symptoms were bad because they removed part of the "reality" that they were certain existed.

My theory was that they preferred hallucinations because they gave them an intense sense of purpose and direction. For good or bad, they had been selected by someone or something to have these experiences. When they took their medications, they discovered that they were just like everyone else and would have to live boring normal lives. Can you tell I had to write a thesis?

I wasn't surprised at all fifteen years later when I found that a group of these schizophrenics were on the Internet reinforcing their delusions of special abilities and technologies beyond science fiction. Now they were writing letters to have the technology outlawed and their abusers found and punished. Their "victim" testimonies are exactly what schizophrenics had been telling me.

You would do well to research the recent controversy surrounding the DSM-5.. what you are describing as schizophrenic delusion is based on a standardized test and psychiatric community that assumes that all claims of 'thought reading' and 'people following me' are signs of a disease.  It's almost ridiculous.. these things are not impossible, and labeling those complaining about them as mentally ill, without investigating those claims at all, leads to a real delusion.  The logic is circular, and it leads to systematic lack of investigation in favor of medication.

What you are describing is two classes of people, one who agree that there is something wrong with them, neurologically; and another that is very sure that the something wrong is happening to them.  It doesn't sound like the same disease to me, and while I will agree that there are insane people that are unaware of that, you should also agree that its possible for the circumstances to actually be real, despite what the MMPI-2 says.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 07 January 2013 - 11:30 AM.

#17    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,368 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 07 January 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

There are links to scientific papers, they are probably beyond you, but if you read through them you might get the 'gist of it'.

Have previously briefed your references as initially provided, none of which are actual papers. Your capacity to internally distort the information presented in the few credible articles has been noted.

#18    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

Mind control is true and so are the ideas relating mind control. The World wouldn't be here without it. I'm thankful for it.

#19    LadyW8tn41

LadyW8tn41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

The US government ( and Russian before us) have long been developing mind-control capacities.
They have produced radio waves at a level which are undiscernible by the human ear and/or capacity for recognizing consciously.  But the waves have their effect anyway.  They can inspire anger/rage (personal experience) or euphoria or confusion.
I would believe the same as you do had I not had experience with it myself in a bio-feedback lab at college.
It was demonstrated for us students and it was clear that the demonstration covered only the tip of the iceberg.
There are stranger things in Heaven and Earth than those YOU know of deary.  See Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy Theory show on Mind Control and check out Targeted Individuals--then you might get a clue!

#20    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,032 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

"Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy Theory show on Mind Control?"

Do tell, in your own words. No You-Tubes please.

#21    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

• If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Recently i saw an episode of stanlee's superhumans on history channel.......in the episode a monk put a bunch of different animal herds to sleep from a distance just using hand movements...this is the closest i have come to witnessing mind control......i tried to source a link...hope someone can link it if they find it.

#22    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

View PostLadyW8tn41, on 08 January 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

The US government ( and Russian before us) have long been developing mind-control capacities.
They have produced radio waves at a level which are undiscernible by the human ear and/or capacity for recognizing consciously.  But the waves have their effect anyway.  They can inspire anger/rage (personal experience) or euphoria or confusion.
I would believe the same as you do had I not had experience with it myself in a bio-feedback lab at college.
It was demonstrated for us students and it was clear that the demonstration covered only the tip of the iceberg.
There are stranger things in Heaven and Earth than those YOU know of deary.  See Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy Theory show on Mind Control and check out Targeted Individuals--then you might get a clue!

First of all, Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy Theory show? Really? I think I'd rather gauge my own eyes out with a rusty spoon, before I would watch that kind of drivel.

Having said this, are you sure you do not rather mean sound waves? I'm asking, because extremely high-power sound waves can disrupt and/or destroy the eardrums of a target and cause severe pain or disorientation. There are such things as sonic weapons. The possibility of a device that produces frequency that causes vibration of the eyeballs, generating infra-sound of 18.9 Hz, 0.3 Hz, and 9 Hz, was apparently confirmed by the work of engineer Vic Tandy, while attempting to demystify a “haunting” in his laboratory in Coventry.

A "long range acoustic device" has been used by the crew of the cruise ship Seabourn Spirit to deter pirates. More commonly this device and others of similar design have been used to disperse protesters and rioters in crowd control efforts.

So in itself the idea is not so far fetched.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#23    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

• If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

Also another interesting form of mind control (controlling your own mind). Though this would fit in better in a topic like mind over matter etc.

http://news.harvard....8/09-tummo.html

#24    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 07 January 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

You would do well to research the recent controversy surrounding the DSM-5..

I have. It's science fiction.

what you are describing as schizophrenic delusion is based on a standardized test and psychiatric community that assumes that all claims of 'thought reading' and 'people following me' are signs of a disease.

The standardized tests also include mental challenges like "count backwards from 20 to 1." People suffering from schizophrenia are often so disabled that they cannot even do that, yet they will still be able to tell you elaborate theories about mind control and invisible tormentors.

It's almost ridiculous.. these things are not impossible, and labeling those complaining about them as mentally ill, without investigating those claims at all, leads to a real delusion.  The logic is circular, and it leads to systematic lack of investigation in favor of medication.

Yes, they are impossible. The tales they describe require technology that doesn't exist and organizations that don't exist.

The people who once had schizophrenic symptoms but were properly medicated had much fewer symptoms and were often able to live normal lives. Do you believe these medications were preventing the implants in their brains from receiving microwave transmissions from government satellites? Or do you think they actually suffer from schizophrenia?

What you are describing is two classes of people, one who agree that there is something wrong with them, neurologically; and another that is very sure that the something wrong is happening to them.

They are not two classes of people medically. Clinically these people are the same because they both respond to medication in exactly the same way. There are people who come in believing their delusions then after treatment realize that their beliefs were based on no logic whatsoever.

Some chose not to take medication because they prefer their exciting delusions over boring reality. These people usually get worse and worse every year. The disease doesn't just attack the brain -- it eventually affects the entire nervous system. They begin to have numbness in extremities, extreme stiffness in their muscles, difficulty swallowing and problems similar to Parkinson's Disease. This is not caused by invisible energy beams from outer space. This is obviously a neurological disease.

If someone comes into the ER clutching their chest having difficulty breathing but says that they don't need treatment because God will save them, do you believe that this person is a different "class" than someone who is suffering a heart attack? Should we investigate the curative abilities of God before we treat this person?

#25    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 08 January 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

A "long range acoustic device" has been used by the crew of the cruise ship Seabourn Spirit to deter pirates. More commonly this device and others of similar design have been used to disperse protesters and rioters in crowd control efforts.

Which is completely ineffective against 79 cents worth of ear plugs.

#26    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

View Postscowl, on 08 January 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

I'm quite aware of that. I was just pointing out different ways that sound waves, although not audible, can have a discernible effect on the human body and are used as such. No more, no less.

I wasn't making a point about how well it actually works, because like you say, good earplugs will in most cases solve the problem.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#27    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

View Postscowl, on 08 January 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

Actually those that use ultra low frequency sound could not be stopped by earplugs.

#28    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,350 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

Not going to lie i didnt bother looking at the links.

I know the U.S goverment looked in to mind control back in the 60's so i personally dont think they would ever stop looking in to it. If the tech is there yet or if it is possible i dont know.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#29    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,680 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

I believe in the various known forms of mind control.... subliminal sound and pictures... various reenforcement techniques.... but I don't believe in a wireless remote control for humans, or a wireless DVR recorder/player for human brains. I've seen wired versions of something like that that have helmet style appliances. But, nothing that does not require a device on the human.

I think that any device the "beamed" energy into the human brain would have to be powerful enough that if it was used at range, unless it was so carefully controlled that required a supercomputer to control its variables, it would be more likely to fry the target brain like an egg on a Kansas Walmart parking lot in the July sun, then do actually induce mind control.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#30    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,680 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

View Postspartan max2, on 10 January 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

Not going to lie i didnt bother looking at the links.

I know the U.S goverment looked in to mind control back in the 60's so i personally dont think they would ever stop looking in to it. If the tech is there yet or if it is possible i dont know.
They also looked into Telepathy, Dowsing, Remote Viewing, Psychokinesis, and other forms of Magic and Mental Powers, but that does not mean they still are. I think their Remote Viewing data statistically came out worse then Random chance.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users