Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

West Nile Outbreak Began at Government Facility

DreamRebel

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DreamRebel

• stillcrazy

• doomgirl

• geeohn

Top Posters In This Topic

DreamRebel,

I am shocked, just shocked that you, a respected member of this forum, could post such propaganda. You should know that we have the highest security in this country. Why we can't even get a list of who Cheney met with from the oil companies, our security is so tight. w00t.gif

PLEASE NOTE: SARCASM TO THE MAX

Edited: I keep forgetting the comma.

The only difference between a Comma and a Coma is the amount of time you rest.

Edited by stillcrazy

DR, you do find some very interesting articals. I noted that in the second link you provided that the Plum Island facility has been transfered to Department of Homeland security. My question on this and any other book that paints anyone or group in a bad light is why don't these people sue to stop publications on the grounds that they are false in part or whole. This was an approach used for years by people against magazines like the star, national enquirer etc. I am very suprised that Tom Ridge's department didn't stop it under National security concerns.

Peace and keep up the good work.

Edited by stillcrazy

Interesting. I never seen pictures of Plum Island before. That is nice.

I thought it was just a hill with grass and mountains with human who looked like animals.

Edited by geeohn

• 2 weeks later...
NASA was suppose to be high on security and safety, but ants could be seen walking all over the place when Armstrong and the others were getting ready to go up into space, looks like nothing much has changed laugh.gif