Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

faulty judicial system intentional ?

Xenojjin

with recent cases such as MJ , its becoming more obvious that the judicial system is not exactly free of corruption . Is it possible the loopholes in the judicial system are intentionally placed to provide an escape route for politicians / rich?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. with recent cases such as MJ , its becoming more obvious that the judicial system is not exactly free of corruption . Is it possible the loopholes in the judicial system are intentionally placed to provide an escape route for politicians / rich?

• Yes
    • middle sided - not sure
    • no
    • I dont see any loopholes in the justice system !
    • o_O wha....?

It definatly seems to be a possiblity to me . Or am I just a conspiracy theorist gone mad ? The argument comes from the fact many rich people who have been commiting crimes seem to be able to buy their way to freedom . Is this intentionally placed within the law to allow "important" people to stay in business ? Another possibility is its intentionally placed so rich people will have to pay large amounts of money when the cash they own gets to their head causing them to think they are above the law (. hence , a trick to get them to pay up their $$$ and contribute to the economy in more ways then just buying 10 uneeded crappy cars from japan - no offence to the japanese intended . )

-sorry to the mods if they are annoyed by the fact most of the threads I start are in poll mode . I just believe it doesnt hurt to have a poll if you can still have a thread .

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xenojjin

• Seraphina

• Fluffybunny

• stillcrazy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No...no offence dude, but I think you're paranoid tongue.gif If it's not the judicial system, it's drug awareness campaigns...if not those, then it's children's telivision blink.gif I'm beginning to think you believe the world is out to get you.

There are loopholes in the legal system, no doubt about it...but I don't believe they're put in with any kind of sinister intention. They exist because people aren't flawless, and mistakes have been made.

Usually, when a loophole is discovered, it'll be closed as quickly as possible. If they were going to use said loopholes to extort money out of the rich, they'd probably just accept a bribe to turn a blind eye in the first place instead of going through expensive court proceedings.

I agree with Sera...

Xeno...I think it may be time for a visit to the doctor... thumbsup.gif

I guess its possible Im mentally ill , but oh well ... rolleyes.gif

Usually, when a loophole is discovered, it'll be closed as quickly as possible

that doesnt always seem to be the case .

I don't think there are loop holes per se. But those with the funds can hire lawyers that are more savvy at law than the average Joe or Jane.

The congressman that just got 10 months for manslaughter, OJ Simpson, and a few other that come to mind are good examples.

BTW I'm not going to drag up another Guilt or innocent on poor ol' O.J.

The fact that he could hire big guns for his defense shows that money can

sway a jury. If he had been poor and used a public defender, a lot of the evidence his team presented would not have been available. Therefore, his team raised a reasonable doubt.

The more money, the better the lawyer, the better he lawyer, the better chance of raising doubt.

'nuff said