Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WWII UFO's multiple cases and an FDR memo

gadfly21

I was looking at various websites about past stuff that I like. I know the battle of LA has been talked about ad finitum on here but there are other questions about this time period.

At the time of the Battle of LA which sent a shock wave through the US Military community and also the science heads of the times. The legends. Will get to this later.

Let's look at the historical facts timeline.

1. The War of The Worlds Broadcast. Put ET's in the public mindset via 1938.

The military starts to think about consider public plans or responses to the ideas of off-earth "visitors"

The War Department (Signal Corp OSS? Army or other military branch) decides to form an Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit.

2. So sometime after 1938 there was a military Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit studying or watching for anomalous aerial phenomenon. Also the country is gearing up for WWII against the Nazis, Japanese, etc. So heightened awareness of aerial phenomenon and detection goes into high gear.

Dr. Vannevar Bush. An MIT professor (originator of early digital circuits according to some accounts) becomes the leader of the NACA, the proto NASA agency. Dr. Bush also initiated along with Leo Szilard and Edward Teller (sent a letter to FDR) the Manhattan Engineering Project.

3. WWII breaks out after 1939. USA enters the war in 1942.

Spring of 1942 one of the de facto big mass sightings all time of a UFO object happens when a big UFO object flys over Los Angeles. Anti aircraft batteries are used and hundreds of shells are fired at the apparent object flying over LA with no apparent effect on the object.

(Thinking the IPU, War department, and NACA went into over time after this event). Like stirring the anthill in Washington about a possible nonhuman or ETI object.

At this time immediately following the object over LA. I would think FDR would be sending out telegraphs and memos to his Army Air Generals and or mil science heads like Dr. Bush talking about this object and from looking through the web I found some old memos that are supposedly of FDR. These are neat to look at as FDR called them the celestials.

1-47032f68d1.jpg

cotinuing with these timeline.

4. WWII the UPI continues to look for and monitor and possibly hope to retrieve any non human aerial objects for study.

Foo fighter sightings recorded and passed along during the war.

1945 The first nuclear weapon is detonated and non human UFO objects sightings increase. Operation Paperclip is launched in postwar Europe to get Nazi rocket and aerospace scientists and/or knowledge of such tech they might have.

1946/7 Ghost "rockets" in Scandinavia send interest through the mil as possible retreivable crafts. Teams are sent to investigate.

Army Air Force Gen. Hap Arnold helps forms RAND Corp. in LA.

1947 The big event the mil, NACA, and IPU have been waiting for happens when a craft of unknown origin crashes in Corona, New Mexico.

The military and US government gets freaked out by the advanced technology of the craft.

Huge post war organization happens two or three months later.

1947 NSA Act is passed.

Dept of War becomes the Department of "Defence". OSS Signal Corp becomes the NSA and other NSC groups. CIA is created

Several other groups of the NSC groups are later formed from the orginal NSA Act.

Post Roswell NACA, Bell Labs, RAND Corp, Hughes Labs, IBM become the first major benefactors from the beginning reverse engineering of the Roswell craft.

Especially Bell Labs and Hughes. Transistors and lasers, and fiber optics.

The modern era of UFO technology (or harmonic matter) turned to the west via Nazi Germany, and experiments were done possibly before WWII. It is claimed by some enthusiasts that flying saucers and strange craft were seen long before that time during the dark ages and up to the end of the 19th century. It would not surprise me if someone had the knowledge in all eras since the world had civilizations.

The technology is both wonderful and vile, depending on how it is used and what on.

Some of those wonders will be commonly used and known about in the near future, and the vile parts will also be used, unfortunately.

After WWII the one country which has been gaining the authority and control to do this, is the US.

There were many sightings and crashes in the beginning of their projects.

One of the wonders is a destructive one and designed to make an impression on the masses. It is streams of fire and fireballs falling from the sky, ranging in size from about 3 meters to 20 meters or more in diameter. When they descend onto a building, there is a moment of silence, no electricity works, then an explosion as the material of the building combines with it and burns down, concrete, iron and all. Hundreds of these fireballs can be let loose at one time. out of seemingly nowhere except the clear sky. They are generally bright white, yellow and orange and often have trails or tails as they fall.

Odd experiments have been recorded on camera in different parts of the world, since most nations have some nearby base for this technology. They look very similar to natural fireballs and meteors, except they are much slower as they descend, and look quite interesting, as they seem to be feeding on the atmosphere as they fall.

It is possible to predict when those things will take place, by knowing the agenda behind it, which I may be able to discuss much later, but definitely not now.

Edited by Starhunter

Some of those wonders will be commonly used and known about in the near future, and the vile parts will also be used, unfortunately.

So you have a time machine to see into the future ?

One of the wonders is a destructive one and designed to make an impression on the masses. It is streams of fire and fireballs falling from the sky, ranging in size from about 3 meters to 20 meters or more in diameter. When they descend onto a building, there is a moment of silence, no electricity works, then an explosion as the material of the building combines with it and burns down, concrete, iron and all. Hundreds of these fireballs can be let loose at one time. out of seemingly nowhere except the clear sky. They are generally bright white, yellow and orange and often have trails or tails as they fall.

Odd experiments have been recorded on camera in different parts of the world, since most nations have some nearby base for this technology. They look very similar to natural fireballs and meteors, except they are much slower as they descend, and look quite interesting, as they seem to be feeding on the atmosphere as they fall.

What is your evidence for these fireballs ?

Can you provide any confirmation that they exist ?

It is possible to predict when those things will take place, by knowing the agenda behind it, which I may be able to discuss much later, but definitely not now.

That is Starhunter for you: "I have access to secret knowledge, but I won't share it with you."

So far I have not seen Starhunter provide any sort of proof at all, only a lot of very vague crap stuff about ancient science.

Come on starhunter and show us some actual proof of what you are saying.

• Like 4

When is much later? Why is it that you know and nobody else?I agree with Noteverythingisaconspiracy put up or shut up!

You'll just have to keep your eye on You Tube or whatever, look up fireballs and such. The ones that stay on the net are meteors etc, the inexplicable ones you'll find don't last long. I tried to retrieve some today for you, and they can't be found.

There is a notable difference in their speed of descent, they are usually much slower, and sometimes hover, and difficult to tell their attitude from recordings unless they report a crash or explosion.

Again I search the net, and there is plenty of coverage on anything but the real thing. Some people think vapor trails from aircraft in the sunset light are fireballs, and the list of explicable items goes on. Then there are the hoaxers, so many, and on top of that we have instant fakers putting their stuff next to the genuine.

Again I search the net, and there is plenty of coverage on anything but the real thing. Some people think vapor trails from aircraft in the sunset light are fireballs, and the list of explicable items goes on. Then there are the hoaxers, so many, and on top of that we have instant fakers putting their stuff next to the genuine.

Thank Deity there's you who knows how to tell the hoaxers from the genuine, right..? {/sarcasm}

I too am getting rather tired of these wild and unsupported ramblings. You know what they say about extraordinary claims.. and to date you haven't provided ANY supporting evidence, let alone to the high level required...

• Like 3

Thank Deity there's you who knows how to tell the hoaxers from the genuine, right..? {/sarcasm}

I too am getting rather tired of these wild and unsupported ramblings. You know what they say about extraordinary claims.. and to date you haven't provided ANY supporting evidence, let alone to the high level required...

When you ask for evidence what you do expect to convince you?

I suppose a close up picture of an orange light would really convince you? "No it's probably fake"

How about some peer reviewed documents? "They may have ulterior motives - money/fame."

And if "they disagree with the majority, they're out."

Or how about a football crowd all seeing something at once? "They're all drunk, it was a mass delusion anyway."

Maybe an article in a trusted science journal, something very clear like the black hole theory which is beginning to be repudiated even by its initial proponents?

Maybe a personal tour through a UFO base, so that your relatives can send you to a mental institution? "There's no such thing anyway, but I keep posting in the topic on UFO's I've had enough and I don't know what compels me to do it !"

Or maybe a "do it yourself:" package, where you make an error because you don't believe the bizarre instructions and end up killing yourself and everybody within 100 m?

Maybe an open demonstration to all the world from all those involved in secret projects, something honest so they no longer have to hide, something for the naive to play with? "But there are no secret societies" "The whole show was a trick and a hoax anyway."

Maybe an admission from an authority - politicians never lie do they?

Maybe an admission from high ranking officers in the defense force? "They absconded from the army, they can't be trusted, those videos are fake to make money after losing a job."

Maybe knowledge of ancient science? "No that's all BS and delusional. Wild and unsupported ramblings."

Maybe sources of ancient writings? "They are just BS and so unreliable" "The authors are dubious"

What you are looking for may be a popular consensus on the topic, which you will probably not get, but it does not mean go cannot know what is going on. If you are expecting some dramatic introduction to convince you, that may happen, but if it doesn't you stay where you are, unless you are prepared to put the pieces of the puzzle together for yourself.

When a court listens to the evidence, say for a murder case, there may be no great and obvious evidence, but the small evidences can be put together to build a solid case, anything from pollen on the clothes to the psychology of the accused, as well as circumstantial evidence. What you are saying is that there is no case unless we have a video of the crime talking place.

It's not a wonder you are sick and tired of waiting for evidence, when you are missing all the clues, and I mean all the clues.

• Like 2

Good thing we have the good Old Net,to Search for E.T`s I bet a B.B.Q. brisket sandwich we find one of those Starships just as soon as we find FLT 370 or Jimmy Hoffa,Bigfoot,Tinklebells,and Peter Pan. Until then we can search the Net for all thats on it right? What a World,What a World ! Im melting ! :tu:

• Like 1

So you have a time machine to see into the future ?

What is your evidence for these fireballs ?

Can you provide any confirmation that they exist ?

That is Starhunter for you: "I have access to secret knowledge, but I won't share it with you."

So far I have not seen Starhunter provide any sort of proof at all, only a lot of very vague crap stuff about ancient science.

Come on starhunter and show us some actual proof of what you are saying.

There are a few videos and photos of fire balls left on the net and You Tube, which are the real thing, can you tell which ones?

I have seen better ones in the past, really clear movies, but they're gone. If you come across some, they're not hard to distinguish.

No secrets here Mr.

There is a lot of stuff I won't share, and it is not out of malice, but if you are holding on to current models of matter, you will not accept it anyway. As it is, the very basics of ancient science cannot be introduced without running against the grain.

If you understood how matter operates you would understand how people can build things which seem to defy gravity, visibility, wind resistance, inertia and a few physical laws.

There are a few videos and photos of fire balls left on the net and You Tube, which are the real thing, can you tell which ones?

I have seen better ones in the past, really clear movies, but they're gone. If you come across some, they're not hard to distinguish.

Photos and video no longer matter.

• Like 1

No secrets here Mr.

There is a lot of stuff I won't share, and it is not out of malice, but if you are holding on to current models of matter, you will not accept it anyway. As it is, the very basics of ancient science cannot be introduced without running against the grain.

If you understood how matter operates you would understand how people can build things which seem to defy gravity, visibility, wind resistance, inertia and a few physical laws.

Enlighten us regarding how matter works , else how can we come to know?

Enlighten us regarding how matter works , else how can we come to know?

I have already posted most of the basics of ancient science, I don't have too many posts to look through. I usually post direct answers which annoys some of the natives.

I have answered the second part of your Q as well. I'll post more if the topic comes up, but I don't want to diverge from this thread topic.

I have already posted most of the basics of ancient science, I don't have too many posts to look through. I usually post direct answers which annoys some of the natives.

I have answered the second part of your Q as well. I'll post more if the topic comes up, but I don't want to diverge from this thread topic.

Sorry I am unable to find the post , please point it to me . I am very interested in knowing how the matter works.

I observe some of the people here at U-M in befuddled ammusement.

The name of the web site here is "UNEXPLAINED-MYSTERIES". Allow me to explain.

If ther is an explanation to some phenomena, that would mean that said phenomena would not be a good topic of conversation here at U-M, since it is "explained".

If ther is NO explanation to some phenomena, then such a phenomena would likely be a good posting topic here at U-M but, that also really means you are left to "speculate", since no explanation is available.

We should come to expect this here at U-M.

Instead, we have the many posters in here that really think speculation is just "crazy talk" and "has no place here" at U-M.

Oh, really...? :blush:

• Like 2

I observe some of the people here at U-M in befuddled ammusement.

The name of the web site here is "UNEXPLAINED-MYSTERIES". Allow me to explain.

If ther is an explanation to some phenomena, that would mean that said phenomena would not be a good topic of conversation here at U-M, since it is "explained".

If ther is NO explanation to some phenomena, then such a phenomena would likely be a good posting topic here at U-M but, that also really means you are left to "speculate", since no explanation is available.

We should come to expect this here at U-M.

Instead, we have the many posters in here that really think speculation is just "crazy talk" and "has no place here" at U-M.

Oh, really...? :blush:

Sometimes the phenomena presented as unexplained, actually have a perfectly reasonable explanation. Just because you might not agree with it, doesn't mean that it is wrong !

How do you expect to have a discussion if everybody agrees with you ?

Are you just here to have people validate your opinions ?

Anyway I think you should leave the policy of this website to the moderators. :tu:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Regarding the FDR Memo, it appears to have been 'retyped' on a word processor. Which brings up the question of why it looks as messy as it does.

I have the gravest doubts of its authenticity.

• Like 1

Well, there's a surprise.

So, your refusal to support these claims means that you just made them up and have now withdrawn them. Thanks for clarifying.

Well, there's a surprise.

So, your refusal to support these claims means that you just made them up and have now withdrawn them. Thanks for clarifying.

You said that what I say is ramblings, and yet you want to hear more? What is it that you really want? Or don't you know?

People want a live specimen. They won't accept a footprint, hair strand or skin sample (if you get my meaning)

Since this phenomena is so elusive and taboo, it will remain controversial for a long time and maybe unsolved.

• Like 1

People want a live specimen. They won't accept a footprint, hair strand or skin sample (if you get my meaning)

Since this phenomena is so elusive and taboo, it will remain controversial for a long time and maybe unsolved.

True. But it is not unsolved for some and won't be for the majority in the near future.

If you were told what organisations are behind it, you would not believe it. There are so many lies, facades and other conspiracy theories out there, that it is nigh impossible to determine what is true, yet it can be clearly pointed out from history as well as modern organisations, exactly what is going on.

You would not believe the technology, it defies common scientific reasoning, but it's scientific all right, just not common.

As I keep saying, matter is not self existent, it operates by forces much more powerful than it. This means that matter is changeable, to the point where it does not relate to the normal environment in the same way.

The majority are going to get a lot of 'live specimens,' which will make them believe and do stuff that in hindsight they will most certainly regret.

There's an old saying "there is nothing new under the sun." Large populations have been fooled before. Have you ever wondered why there are so many legends of "the gods"? Not so much in Greek and Roman cultures which were copies of the pagan territories they ruled, but the Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptians, Polynesians, Malaysians, Indians, Chinese. These gods were but the works of men and strange and bizarre technology known in ancient times. They could wield power over the people, but there would always be some who figured them out, even before they arrived, always some who knew how to overcome them and get rid of them.