Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Has World War III begun?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#46    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,936 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostHasina, on 28 January 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Pfft, this would be World War IV thank you, everyone knows that the Seven Year's War was the First World War. -Comic Book Guy voice-

Lies! We're awaiting World War IX!

Eighty Years War - WW I
Nine Years War - WW II
War of Spanish Succession - WW III
War of Austrian Succession - WW IV
Seven Years War- WW V
Napoleonic Wars - WW VI
First World War - WW VII
Second World War - WW VIII

:P

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 January 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Then lets ask what constitutes a World War ?

1. Number of countries involved in armed conflict

2. Number of deaths per capita

3. Super Powers and First World Nations being at war ?

4. Superpowers and First World Nations being involved in proxy wars around the Globe ?

Whats the line that has to be crossed before its a World War ? Ideology ?

A world war needs direct armed confrontation between a large number of major powers in a conflict that touches on many places throughout the world. And seeing as China, the US, Europe, Russia, India, Japan, Brazil, etc etc aren't fighting each other then we are no experiencing a world war. In fact things are rather peaceful all things considering.

View PostCoffey, on 28 January 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

They might be baited into starting it though. The media has already started the hate campaign towards them.

Best Korea doesn't need anyone's help to be crazy.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#47    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

View PostNiteMarcher, on 29 January 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Here's what Russia's president had to say:

Great line from Putin's speech in this video about the NWO and its ideas of democracy:

Incidently, Russia-we-are constantly being taught about democracy...
But for some reason those who teach us do not want to learn themselves.

#48    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

Obama-Clinton 'show': 'US at war with more states than it's been since 1945'

President Barack Obama lavished praise on Hillary Clinton, calling her one of the best secretaries of state in US history. But journalist Don Debar wonders if the Libya takeover can be dubbed Clinton’s “biggest success” after the Benghazi deaths...

DD: The United States is now at war with more nation states than it’s been since 1945. And whether you consider drone attacks and active war under the old rules, certainly drone attacks are taking place in countries that are not included in that total, so the world is more at war than it’s been since 1945: in terms of the number of people who die every day, in terms of they get blown up, in terms of assertion of one extrinsic national interest over other national interests on the ground. So for him to claim that, you know, “I’ve wrapped up a war and things are okay” is a joke. But it makes sense, too, because the two things that mobilized Democrats against the Bush administration were the two wars, primarily, the Iraq war, also the Afghanistan war, and now that those are moving off the radar, anti-war Democrats are going to slip, and that allows these people broad movement across the world to continue wars as long as they don’t make Democratic activists upset.

http://rt.com/news/o...aise-libya-919/

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN, 30 January 2013 - 01:26 AM.

#49    Winterwind

Winterwind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

View Postacidhead, on 29 January 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

Listen, The world is integrating.   We're inter-breeding.  Society is becoming one of all nations and so-called race.  We are but one race.  The human race.  One day the white man will be the minority.  But it will not matter anyhow.  Because we're all human.  

Russia has a dying population.  Their threat is internal.  While on the other hand China has a stagnant population yet it's experiencing a male dominate explosion created by GOV intervention. As Russia's population decreases more of its populace will migrate to higher population centers leaving the vast area of Russia uninhabited. There lies a potential conflict.  

Who really know..... I don't know.  All I can do is take a calculated guess..... play the odds.

Two things:

The "white man" already is the minority. 7 billion people on this planet and less than 1 billion are white.

But that's meaningless because we are indeed all one race. The problem, as I see it, is cultural and religious differences promoting intolerance and extremist actions.

Issue 19 of the Winterwind Papers now online
- http://www.winterwind-productions.com
- Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love

#50    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

If we disarm the Radical Righties then theres no stoppping this Left Wing agenda. I see the light at the end of tunnel and World domination will be the reward with all peoples loving us for bombing them into happiness.

We can call them happy bombs instead of drones. I mean arent drones really people too just like corporations. Which means they have the right to pursue Life Liberty and Happiness. Dont hate just cause the can fly and poop on a car near you.

#51    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

World War III Has Begun –
It`s the First Asymmetric War Long Awaited by Pentagon Think Tanks

Wayne MADSEN | 26.12.2011 | 00:00

The Pentagon has already declared World War III and President Barack Obama and the Congress never even carried out their constitutional duties to approve the use of American military power for war.
One might reasonably conclude that the United States has outsourced war. Presently, World War III is being conducted on two continents – Asia and Africa – with two others – Europe and South America – looming on the horizon. Today, wars are crafted by the upper one percent of wealthy elitists who, using non-governmental organizations, television networks, non — profit “think tanks,” and public relations firms, can declare war on nations without a whimper from elected public officials....

http://www.strategic...hink-tanks.html

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN, 30 January 2013 - 01:37 PM.

#52    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostYamato, on 29 January 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

What is this guy talking about predicating his whole WW3 thesis on Obama being President?   If Romney won the election, he'd have attacked Iran himself...nevermind waiting for Israel...
Good to know lol! Maybe Larouche is looking at whole scenario abit too dark.. at least he has the guts to put forward subject of great importance to you guys.. While your president doesnt even speak about... if he does he talks around the corners... Still i gave Larouche because he talks about how to actually save your economy but you guys know better! That is why im scared of Obama giving some foolish orders out. I hope your military personel wont execute it!

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#53    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,219 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Ok so straight to question!

What you guys think/speculate that are possibilites of war in this or next year ( from 1 - 100% ) ? just for fun of matter...

#54    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,408 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

Given that war and conflict are ingrained in the Human Psyche,then the odds are pretty high.I once read somewhere that there has only been a couple of hundred years or so of Worldwide Peace in recorded Human History,don't know how true this is.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#55    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,936 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostTesla II, on 30 January 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Ok so straight to question!

What you guys think/speculate that are possibilites of war in this or next year ( from 1 - 100% ) ? just for fun of matter...

Well way I see it there's three hot spots right now.

1) North Korea. The Norks are making threats, but then they're always making threats so I don't see this starting much. If things actually do come to a head I can see one of two things happening. First China will flip out, invade them North themselves, and set up a government that's a touch more sane. Perhaps giving South Korea some territory to keep them happy. Two China finally washes their hands of the North and South Korea beats them into the ground. In either sense even if there was a war I doubt it would really draw that many people in.

2) Chinese waters. China and Japan have been locking horns over islands linked to oil claims and many of China's neighours are getting sick of their border claims. If a fight between Japan and China starts I wouldn't be surprised if all the other countries jump in to settle border claims. It would also draw in the US and their territorial allies, which would cause China to call in their allies. North Korea might also decide to attack the South to join in on the fun. So with the system of alliances in place and the number of normally neutral countries who are p***ed at China at the moment I think if you're looking for the start of the Third World War this is the place to be. However China does a heck of a lot of business with their would be enemies and they'd need to be the ones to start the war since Japan is forbidden to take any offensive action. At this point in time I don't think China is ready to roll the dice.

3) The Middle East. Proudly taking the place of Europe as the most volatile place on the planet. The focus of course being Iran and Israel. Israel really, really wants to attack Iran and the US is going to back them no matter what. In Iran's corner China and Russia are telling the US to back off. You also have the Arab nations who are always willing to give Israel a kick in the junk. However if war does break out I think it will remain local or just become a proxy war. Syria and Egypt are in chaos and with Lebanon weakened and Jordan friendly this secures Israel's borders from large scale invasions, though they'd have terrorists coming out the ears. There's also the issue of Iraq being between Irsael and Iran and I don't seem them letting themselves get destroyed by a war so soon after the last one. So this leave air and naval options, meaning a limited war. I don't think the US has the will to get into a land invasion and there's no way they could sell it to their allies. Likewise while China and Russia would be more than willing to provide hardware and training to Iran I don't think they'd be willing to get directly involved. So I could see this as just being a proxy war with only Israel and Iran doing any real fighting until Iraq gets sick of it and starts shooting both of them down.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#56    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,408 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostCorp, on 30 January 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Well way I see it there's three hot spots right now.

1) North Korea. The Norks are making threats, but then they're always making threats so I don't see this starting much. If things actually do come to a head I can see one of two things happening. First China will flip out, invade them North themselves, and set up a government that's a touch more sane. Perhaps giving South Korea some territory to keep them happy. Two China finally washes their hands of the North and South Korea beats them into the ground. In either sense even if there was a war I doubt it would really draw that many people in.

To be honest,this seems to be quite a tangible scenario.The last thing China wants is Foreign troops running around in N. Korea and I honestly think the Americans would buy this provided China gave assurances to leave S.Korea alone.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#57    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,293 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 January 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

In September 1983, Soviet missile launch warning alarms began blasting as the Soviet Union received a warning from its missile warning system that an intercontinental ballistic missile was launched from the United States and heading toward the Soviet Union.

A directive called for military forces to launch their missiles at the United States the moment a warning was received, but a cool-headed Lt. Colonel Stanislav Petrov dismissed the warning as a computer error, however, shortly afterward, the missile warning alarms blasted again only this time its early warning system was reporting four additional missile launches from the United States toward the Soviet Union, at which time Lt. Colonel Petrov was to give the order to launch Soviet missiles toward the United States and had he made the wrong decision, Soviet missiles would have been launched and World War III would have begun, and he had to make the decision to launch as warning alarms were blasting away as the warning system continued to warn of approaching missiles, but he hesitated, which was against Soviet policy.

An investigation revealed the missile warnings were caused by Soviet early warning satellites confusing reflective sunlight from high altitude clouds as missile launches. Even though Lt. Colonel Petrov  went against Soviet launch policy by not launching Soviet missiles toward the United States, he made the correct decision and as a result of his correct decision, millions of people are alive today.

Had a wrong person been in charge at the time, the world would be a different place today with less people. I might add that wasn't the only time we came close to World War III.
Man I had never heard that! That is scary. Here's another scary thing which I almost couldn't believe:

I also found this, I thought is pretty good by Charlie Daniels:
http://cnsnews.com/b...time-grave-fear

Edited by Gummug, 30 January 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Posted Image

#58    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,219 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Corp what about Iran, you think that is not a hotspot right now? Especially when they are refusing to negotiate, They turned them down twice now..

#59    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,275 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 30 January 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

Given that war and conflict are ingrained in the Human Psyche,then the odds are pretty high.I once read somewhere that there has only been a couple of hundred years or so of Worldwide Peace in recorded Human History,don't know how true this is.
Almost certainly there's always been a war going on somewhere ever since Humanity first learned to stand upright.
And really America has only been involved on them on a regular basis since 1941. i saw some interesting statisitics the other day about how many wars France has been involved in; really, apart from 1815-1850 or so (and there were several revolutions to keep them occupied during that period), they've been every bit as busy as the U.S.

Edited by Lord Vetinari, 30 January 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#60    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,151 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

Nah, WW3 is all about eradicating Islamic radicals, whom publicly state their militant desire to place the ENTIRE world under Sharia law.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users