Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To any time travelers or psychics here

antaun

To any time travelers or psychics on the board, what is the name of my future wife? And psychics, what is the name of the blonde woman that I considered my girlfriend in Jr. High? I forgot my name. And if I pay you, can I have your psychic powers?

Thank you!

PS-If it will help you, my name is Tiance Antaun Hughes and I live in Charleston, WV. And don't think about lying, because I can tell when someone is lying and, so far all the posts on this forum from people claiming they are time travelers or that they can see the future have been lies.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• antaun

• marsapien

• The Silver Thong

• Kimi81

Antaun,

Welcome to the board, I have deleted your identical threads from other parts of the forum. Please note the following.

1. No spamming

Forum spam includes any of the following:

1c. Multi-posting: Do not start multiple identical threads in multiple forum sections or post multiple identical replies in multiple threads. Posting something once in one place is sufficient.

Thanks and welcome to UM

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. It's nice to see so many friendly people here and I've already made friends here. But I assure you that my identical threads weren't spam. I just spread my question to as many forums as I could to get an answer as quick as possible. A spammer is a person who posts a lot just to get under people's skin and has no intension on coming back.

Multiple identical threads in multiple forum sections or post multiple identical replies in multiple threads is considered spam and will be deleted as such.

Please refer to the forum rules to which you agreed to when you clicked "I accept"

Thanks again!

When I was reading your posts the name Irene popped into my head... any relevance?

To any time travelers or psychics on the board, what is the name of my future wife? And psychics, what is the name of the blonde woman that I considered my girlfriend in Jr. High? I forgot my name. And if I pay you, can I have your psychic powers?

Thank you!

PS-If it will help you, my name is Tiance Antaun Hughes and I live in Charleston, WV. And don't think about lying, because I can tell when someone is lying and, so far all the posts on this forum from people claiming they are time travelers or that they can see the future have been lies.

:blink:Hmmmm, well I'm no psychic, but I get the distinct feeling you're Junior High School day's aren't all that far behind you :rolleyes:^_^

Edited by Kim81

You're wrong, which is exactly why you should've let a psychic do the reading. Anybody else?

I don't see what's so pointless about it. If you're psychic and you leave an answer, I don't say anything bad. Anybody else who wishes to help out?

I don't see what's so pointless about it. If you're psychic and you leave an answer, I don't say anything bad. Anybody else who wishes to help out?

Good to see to took my advice, just know my good physics cant just read it and know, it does take contraction and some time even.

Edited by bluemoon22

Aah yes! its just coming through now - the mists are rising and I can reveal :

Your future wife will be Known as.......................

Mrs Hughes

Close enough for a coconut?

Welcome to UM :tu:

Bluemoon thanks for answering my topic. Anyway, how old are you? There are a lot of teens out there.

This is offensive and dangerous what you are doing. I almost get highly obessesive energy from you which is NOT good. Also, I hate the term psychic and will let you know that it is not a power merely it is like breathing you just do it. Please, do not be so 'forceful' next time you're almost pushing thoughts into the persons name

I like to start with a blank slate, no name, no number, no date of birth, just a blank look at the person and then I say what comes to mind, not you and your concious begging for answers that may not even be the ones you need to know. When you have more important things like your mother came to my mind first not any girlfriend.

Also, for some reason I got a fire. Not anything positive actually.

O on a side not the name Charlotte came to mind, but I'm getting the feeling it's more of a place.

Edited by puridalan

Purilidan I'm sure you're breaking some rule by lashing out at me like you're doing. Anyway, if you're a psychic, feel free to answer my question if not, don't. Simple and easy. Anybody else?

I am merely stating my mind, furthermore I gave you an answer, not my fault if it's not the one you don't want to see.

You're back again. I thought I said anybody else. Next please.

See, look at how rude you were to Puri when all she tried to do was be helpful. That's the reason I said you act like you just got out of Jr. High is because of the way you act. You seem to be a selfish teenager making demands that no one is interested in granting you. Just because you come on this website and demand some psychic give you a reading does not mean anyone can or will do so, it's taken this long so maybe no one has the answers to you're future, you may need to accept that and just wait it out to see what the future holds like the rest of us. Life is more exciting that way anyhow ;)

Edited by Kim81

I said NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I am actually stating important things, but feel free to blow them off, I'm not the one whos was/is going to be rudely affected by this.

This is offensive and dangerous what you are doing. I almost get highly obessesive energy from you which is NOT good. Also, I hate the term psychic and will let you know that it is not a power merely it is like breathing you just do it. Please, do not be so 'forceful' next time you're almost pushing thoughts into the persons name

I like to start with a blank slate, no name, no number, no date of birth, just a blank look at the person and then I say what comes to mind, not you and your concious begging for answers that may not even be the ones you need to know. When you have more important things like your mother came to my mind first not any girlfriend.

Also, for some reason I got a fire. Not anything positive actually.

O on a side not the name Charlotte came to mind, but I'm getting the feeling it's more of a place.

Hi Puridalan,

As usual you are on mark... You got fire... I got explosive... as in his personality. Short fuse or temper... and I feel this has gotten him into trouble... and the name Virginia if it means anything...

I see a blonde with him and, no offence to anyone, but a bimbo type, This is what your attracted to Antaun... your relationship will not last and she will grow tired of you, your possessive nature and in securities will kick in and you will again find your self in trouble, however big trouble.

Sorry if you dont want to hear this, but you asked. Your negative outlook tends to make you brood over things and hold a grudge...

Your attitude hasnt changed much in the past 10 years as you were from school... still the same energy.

sorry

Hi Puridalan,

As usual you are on mark... You got fire... I got explosive... as in his personality. Short fuse or temper... and I feel this has gotten him into trouble... and the name Virginia if it means anything...

I see a blonde with him and, no offence to anyone, but a bimbo type, This is what your attracted to Antaun... your relationship will not last and she will grow tired of you, your possessive nature and in securities will kick in and you will again find your self in trouble, however big trouble.

Sorry if you dont want to hear this, but you asked. Your negative outlook tends to make you brood over things and hold a grudge...

Your attitude hasnt changed much in the past 10 years as you were from school... still the same energy.

sorry

You're the first person to get this right. I AM attracted to blondes and to bimbos. I have been since I was in school. And do you know her what her name is going to be and what the woman's name will be that I get into a relationship with after the blonde leaves me? And girl above him I SAID NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :angry:

How does the name virginia relate to you???

The name Virginia doen't relate to me unless you're talking about West Virginia because that is where I live. Do you know the name of the blonde girl I will be with or the name of the woman I will be with after the blonde leaves me?