Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Practicing medium here...

leotie_indigo

Hi guys, so I've been going to a local closed circle for a few months now and would like to start doing some random readings for random people. I have an idea about what i want to do with cards, it envolves me doing a shuffle and then putting them on the table face down so that I can see every card's back and then picking them. That way each card gets a chance. what I really want to get into more is with my mediumship so if anyone wants a reading over the next few days please feel free to post here and let's have some fun! Honest answers please right or wrong!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• leotie_indigo

• puridalan

• Preciosa

• abitofnite

Oh I forgot to say... Don't give me too many details just whether you're male/female, whether you would like cards or mediumship (or both), your rough age and roughly where you live e.g. For me it would be female-23-London

Hey I am usually the one doing the readings but always think its neat to see othersi n practiice ect, so keep up the good work.

I am female, 20 something, Florida. Now you said you are a medium..are you just doing a card reading or do you want to read a deceased member of my family, I won't say anything else because I don't as you said want to give out too much.

Female, 50ish, west coast America. I'm looking forward to this, thanks!!

Hatch.

Hi Triew!!

Edited by Hatch

I'm as random as hey come lol female , 41 , and canadian , eh :)

give it a whirl :)

*waves hi hatch*

female - 30ish ;) - east coast of united states

thanks i'd like both :)

Female 20 something ( ; ... and I live in a city in the state of pennsylvania ! ( ; Thanks i'd like both ! ( :

Hey I am usually the one doing the readings but always think its neat to see othersi n practiice ect, so keep up the good work.

I am female, 20 something, Florida. Now you said you are a medium..are you just doing a card reading or do you want to read a deceased member of my family, I won't say anything else because I don't as you said want to give out too much.

Hi puri, that's great, what would you prefer?

That's awesome guys, thanks for the replies I will come back to you today

Female, 50ish, west coast America. I'm looking forward to this, thanks!!

Hatch.

Hi Triew!!

Hi Hatch,

Firstly I'm seeing lots of symbols with you, and things which might mean more to you than they do me,

The first thing I saw was tattoo's- are you thinking of a new one? This can also be a sign for expressing the way you feel, do you do art? If not this might be a good way for you to draw what you are feeling at the moment,

Secondly, I saw a bird bath, not sure what this means.

I'm also seeing a girl in her mid twenties, strawberry blonde hair worn in a pony tail, she's got such a girl next door attitude on the outside but I feel she's shy on the inside. I have a sense that she wanted to change the way she looks but she can't, do you think you might recognise this girl?

She's playing with a Ginger cat

That's all I got :-)

Xx

I'm as random as hey come lol female , 41 , and canadian , eh :)

give it a whirl :)

*waves hi hatch*

Hi triew,

I get a warm feeling with you, you have a strong connection to a girl in your life but I'm not sure if I want to say this is your daughter,

Are you re decorating at the moment? If you are, green would work really well for you as you are an outdoors type.

I'm getting an image of you being tall, you are either tall or I see you reaching new heights with something, are you setting up your own business?

From a mediumship perspective I'm not getting much, an image of a tall man with lots of grey hair and a moustache came through, he was wearing safari gear and looked like one of those explorers

:-)

female - 30ish ;) - east coast of united states

thanks i'd like both :)

Hi bacca,

Instantly I'm getting an image of a cat, not sure whether this is because of your photo though. Funnily enough I have my cat right here with me...

I'm seeing a maple tree, not sure what this means though.

There's a big mountain you have got to climb which at the top has a sun, probably a metaphor for something in your life at the moment,

Sorry I haven't got my cards at the minute I'll come back to you later xx

female 42 texas

Hey, if you're still doing them, I'm male 24 in Texas. Read me as suggested by your intuition. Whatever works best for you. :)

Male 23 Maine thanks

Hi,

Your definitely a risk taker in my opinion, and that's why people either get you or they don't. You feel like you have to adapt to situations quickly but you have managed to master this over the years.

I'm seeing skateboards haha

For some reason I was drawn to my DVD rack, so I'm getting DVD and skateboarding and risk taker...

Do you think that the world doesn't understand you but you think you might have some psychic skills? The truth is the world does understand you, your you.

From a mediumship perspective.... I'm not sure whether this is your dad or your grandad but I'm seeing you being pushed round in one of those wheelbarrows by a man, by a large pond/lake. This was a happy day for both of you.

Xx

Hey, if you're still doing them, I'm male 24 in Texas. Read me as suggested by your intuition. Whatever works best for you. :)

Hey,

I don't know why but I'm seeing the word 'discrimination', and my stomach has turned over.

you're a beautiful person, and I'm seeing native, but I work with my native American guide so maybe that's him coming through :-)

Wow, just saw a rodeo - do you ride horses? Also getting a sense of a bunking bronco.

Funnily enough I m seeing cotton wool - have no idea why!!

again not getting lots from a mediumship perspective I'm sorry apart from that not a lot else:-(

Take care of you xx

Hi puri, that's great, what would you prefer?

Don't care it's up to you whatever you get is fine.

Hi Hatch,

Firstly I'm seeing lots of symbols with you, and things which might mean more to you than they do me,

The first thing I saw was tattoo's- are you thinking of a new one? This can also be a sign for expressing the way you feel, do you do art? If not this might be a good way for you to draw what you are feeling at the moment,

Secondly, I saw a bird bath, not sure what this means.

I'm also seeing a girl in her mid twenties, strawberry blonde hair worn in a pony tail, she's got such a girl next door attitude on the outside but I feel she's shy on the inside. I have a sense that she wanted to change the way she looks but she can't, do you think you might recognise this girl?

She's playing with a Ginger cat

That's all I got :-)

Xx

Thanks for the reading. I'm afraid I have no tattoos and never will. The only art I do is quilting. I'm scared of birds and don't have a bird bath and wouldn't. But I do have to wash the bird poo off my car about once a week, they seem to aim for me and my car. I don't know of any girl that age or that looks that way but I do have a ginger colored cat and at that age I did look like that? Sorry sweetie!! I'm usually pretty easy to read maybe you got me mixed up with someone else, it happens to me sometimes too. Maybe we can try again sometime.

Hatch.

Female, early 30's, New Zealand