Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7216    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,827 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

The softening of the stone is less likely than the softening of the grey matter! :nw:
Bow down to the Stoned Gods ! :nw:

This is a Work in Progress!

#7217    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,237 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

Depends on the strength of indoctrinated education he received and whether he questioned it or not.

:clap: another classic zoserism, says he - who watched 600 vids on one subject, hows that for self (and very strong) indoctrination?
And zoser doesn't question any of it, at all, ever. Just goes off, watches a vid, and pastes it here like it will mean something to those with a rational mind.  While avoiding at all costs reading material offered to show a logical way of seeing things. Beating the same drum all the time...

He is the definition of a Troll :td:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7218    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 21 February 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:

Please do, I am always up for more books on masonry techniques, not easy to come by ...
thanks

I'll post my two favorites tonight. I've used these techniques for cutting stones with hammers and chisels just like Egyptians did and I'm not cutting soft limestone. I'm cutting dense basalt.

I do sometimes cheat and use a diamond saw to score them first. It usually makes for a nice straight break on the other side of the stone. Dang, too bad those Ancient Aliens didn't have high technology like diamond saws. Those walls would look a lot nicer!

Nothing zoser has shown is beyond the masonry techniques that humans have been using for centuries. He's just completely ignorant of them.

#7219    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,978 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postscowl, on 21 February 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

I'll post my two favorites tonight. I've used these techniques for cutting stones with hammers and chisels just like Egyptians did and I'm not cutting soft limestone. I'm cutting dense basalt.

I do sometimes cheat and use a diamond saw to score them first. It usually makes for a nice straight break on the other side of the stone. Dang, too bad those Ancient Aliens didn't have high technology like diamond saws. Those walls would look a lot nicer!

Nothing zoser has shown is beyond the masonry techniques that humans have been using for centuries. He's just completely ignorant of them.

thanks in advance, its rare to find books on this subject, the tools gets upgraded ever so often

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#7220    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,237 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 February 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Seeder is right: you simply wait a week or so, and start the whole thing all over again.

Sacsayhuaman was still under construction when the conquistadores arrived, and the Incas used different styles of masonry for different purposes.

Exactly right! :tu:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7221    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

View Postscowl, on 21 February 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

I would ask you to back that up in two ways:

1) Show me precision to this standard in Rome, Greece, or the Renaissance.  In other words where we have definite historical records to indicate who actually did it.

Posted Image

2) Show where there is a precedent for the unexplained marks on the blocks in this post:

http://www.unexplain...25#entry4671620

Posted Image

#7222    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 21 February 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

Barring that, please explain exactly how the rocks were softened. What method was used? What machine was used? On what principles did the machine work? Where there restrictions in energy usage? Were there restrictions in size or rock type? Was a machine actually used?

You realize you're asking a man who believes that electricity was transmitted out of pyramids not by using metal conductors available at the time, but instead by some method unknown to science simply because there is no evidence of metal conductors. He didn't even bother to speculate what method this might have been.

I wonder what zoser did in Algebra when he couldn't get both side of an equation to equate.

#7223    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 February 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Seeder is right: you simply wait a week or so, and start the whole thing all over again.

Sacsayhuaman was still under construction when the conquistadores arrived, and the Incas used different styles of masonry for different purposes.

That's unfair.  I made it clear why I posted yesterday.  It was because I saw on BF's latest upload a row of stones that demonstrated all the hall marks of ancient high technology.

Nothing to do with trolling, baiting or anything else.  That's not my style.

Posted Image

#7224    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,827 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Too funny Scowl ! zoser`s Right triangle is know by all to be a circle ! :nw:  Its all that New math !

This is a Work in Progress!

#7225    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 21 February 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

No the belief is that the whole block was softened.  There is no evidence that such a thing occurred.  Can I explain why they look like that?  No, but my lack of explanation does not automatically place it in the high technology category

The point is that the marks are totally consistent with some tool acting on soft material like clay.

In other words the explanation fits.

To make matters worse (or better depending on which side you take) it also explains totally the precision fitting of the massive blocks with such weird polygonal shapes.

Posted Image

And finally (and even worse still) it explains the strange steps and lips between the joints that should not really be there because it says that the blocks sitting above were of different weight and sank into the block below by differing amounts.

Posted Image

Here is a dismantled Peruvian wall to see what I mean:

Posted Image

Posted Image

As I said, there is no precedent for this anywhere as far as I know and it is totally unexplainable in ordinary terms.Posted Image

Posted Image

#7226    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,237 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

That's unfair.  I made it clear why I posted yesterday.  It was because I saw on BF's latest upload a row of stones that demonstrated all the hall marks of ancient high technology.

Nothing to do with trolling, baiting or anything else.  That's not my style.

Yes it is fair.  3 or 4 pages back after losing all the pyramid arguments, specially when we came to the all important plaster in the cracks.,...you're very own words were

more or less anyway... "Going back to Puma Punku"

Then a delightful day or 2 where you didn't post and BLAM, straight back to PP. And also as predicted...then regurgitating the same old pics - as per the cherry picked one of the coriancha wall above.

The same wall that I find numerous pics of where the gaps were so big you couldn't have got a rolled up newspaper in them. ha!

To make an accurate study you need all the pieces of the jigsaw. You dont just chose a GOOD pic coz its suits a theory... while at the same time ignoring the very pics of the same wall showing rather large gaps that make the theory look ridiculous.

Well you do actually.

#7227    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

I would ask you to back that up in two ways:

1) Show me precision to this standard in Rome, Greece, or the Renaissance.  In other words where we have definite historical records to indicate who actually did it.

Posted Image

Let me teach you a little about the history of masonry.

The precision you see is entirely cosmetic. They were created by wet carving. You take two stones and rub them together with water and abrasive aggregate. Eventually the two surfaces will match in a straight line. Notice that the only straight lines are horizontal? That's because this technique is a lot harder to do horizontally. We've discovered that behind the visible joint, the rocks don't fit well at all and the space is packed with random rocks proving that the joints are more cosmetic than functional.

As man desired to build larger buildings, he abandoned these needlessly labor-intensive techniques. The Romans had perfected lime mortar and mass production of fired brick. This led to an explosion of construction far beyond what your Ancient Aliens built. They also perfected concrete construction which is literally the foundation of all modern construction these days. Your Ancient Aliens never learned how to use concrete and instead built these dry rock walls which tended to fall over in earthquakes.

2) Show where there is a precedent for the unexplained marks on the blocks in this post:

http://www.unexplain...25#entry4671620

Are you talking about the scratches on the rocks? I can go scratch a rock if you want.

#7228    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

View Postscowl, on 21 February 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

Let me teach you a little about the history of masonry.

The precision you see is entirely cosmetic. They were created by wet carving. You take two stones and rub them together with water and abrasive aggregate. Eventually the two surfaces will match in a straight line. Notice that the only straight lines are horizontal? That's because this technique is a lot harder to do horizontally. We've discovered that behind the visible joint, the rocks don't fit well at all and the space is packed with random rocks proving that the joints are more cosmetic than functional.

As man desired to build larger buildings, he abandoned these needlessly labor-intensive techniques. The Romans had perfected lime mortar and mass production of fired brick. This led to an explosion of construction far beyond what your Ancient Aliens built. They also perfected concrete construction which is literally the foundation of all modern construction these days. Your Ancient Aliens never learned how to use concrete and instead built these dry rock walls which tended to fall over in earthquakes.

Are you talking about the scratches on the rocks? I can go scratch a rock if you want.

Utter tosh.

You expect anyone to believe that that's how this was done?  Pull the other one mate.

Posted Image

Or better still find me a video of someone that achieved this recently to prove your point.

Posted Image

#7229    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

The point is that the marks are totally consistent with some tool acting on soft material like clay.

It's also perfectly consistent with hard stone or metal tools acting on regular stone.

I know. I've done this, zoser. I have rocks in my backyard that look just like that. There's no need to "soften" the rock by some supernatural process. You just need to hit the damn chisel really hard with a heavy hammer.

#7230    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

Utter tosh.

You expect anyone to believe that that's how this was done?  Pull the other one mate.

I don't expect you to believe because you think electricity can be conducted without wires. However there are books on how these techniques were duplicated recently (books are the paper things you read, not click on). There have been several great specials on the History Channel where people have gone to Peru and created identical blocks using these techniques. They literally put a large rock on top of another and ground away by moving the top stone back and forth sideways. After a couple of days of grinding and clearing the space between the stones with water, the joint between them was incredibly straight and smooth.

They also showed how the horizontal joints in these walls had been "cheated" (filled with rubble behind the face) which would be a silly thing to do if you can cut through any stone like clay.